Realm Queue times

Do something about this Blizz..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pwntus95 View Post

Do something about this Blizz..

There is always a server transfer and if you use the search function you will find more of these pointless threads =)

Ask Blizzard to fix it, on a community fan site. Nice work.

I guess this really sucks having a popular game! Damn it, I thought World of Warcraft was dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post

I guess this really sucks having a popular game! Damn it, I thought World of Warcraft was dead!
    Tales of it's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

inb4, blizzard has placed their servers @ mmo-champ.

im in class and bored, therefore i whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post

Or it means blizz hasnt done S to upgrade their server capacity because they know players will leave eventually after things calm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    There is always a server transfer and if you use the search function you will find more of these pointless threads =)
    Making someone server change from one that he/she has been on forever, has tonnes of alts on and basically all their friends because of lazyness to upgrade servers, and then charging a ridiculous amount for it is not helpfull
    And no the free server changes are not helpfull, no one from a high pop realm will want to go to absolutely dead realm.