Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Thanks for that, I just removed the word from table header, it looked a bit too jammed in there anyway.
    If hit does not matter for your priest, and its 0.x%, it will be green. Otherwise it will be red.
    Do disc priests still need the 4% or whatever for fear and whatnot ?
    I'm not sure what priests need spell hit for these days.

However, my priest has almost 17% spell hit (according to her in-game character screen) so I'm not sure why I'm seeing 1.x% or whatever there. Are you getting the wrong number?

Great work in the last edit ! I'll let you know if I think about anything else to add

Deleted
    It keeps getting better

Why is expertise displayed as rating instead of a percentage like hit ?
    Also Orcs get 1% expertise when they wield a wand.

Quote Originally Posted by dubchee View Post
    I'd like to note that the actual damage is 45,000 and the dot can crit and sometimes does more damage than it should. Wowhead/Wowdb's information has been skewed towards miss more than hit lately.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-10-21 at 11:37 PM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'd like to note that the actual damage is 45,000 and the dot can crit and sometimes does more damage than it should. Wowhead/Wowdb's information has been skewed towards miss more than hit lately.
    It doesnt really matter how much damage it does, i would just check if they have that enchant spell ID attached to their gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    It keeps getting better

Why is expertise displayed as rating instead of a percentage like hit ?
    Also Orcs get 1% expertise when they wield a wand.
    Because blizzard does not provide % for expertise, just the rating. Once they update their API, i will change it to % as well.
    Audit your entire guild in one shot:
    http://www.wowcheck.com
    MMO-Champion thread for wowcheck

Bookmarked! I'm loving it so far! Sent it right away to our RL
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

I see you added a line at the end (Spell Hit Cap = 15%, Physical Hit Cap = 7.5%), good idea but you could also add the expertise cap which is 2550

One last thing : can you color in green when someone has above 2500 expertise and red below that (like you did with hit) ?
    Last edited by Recom; 2012-10-22 at 04:56 PM.

this doesn't properly use expertise in its formulation of the hitcap. For range DPS 1% expertise = 1% hit. So it shows a lot of people under the hitcap when they aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    I see you added a line at the end (Spell Hit Cap = 15%, Physical Hit Cap = 7.5%), good idea but you could also add the expertise cap which is 2550

One last thing : can you color in green when someone has above 2500 expertise and red below that (like you did with hit) ?
    Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshi View Post
    this doesn't properly use expertise in its formulation of the hitcap. For range DPS 1% expertise = 1% hit. So it shows a lot of people under the hitcap when they aren't.
    By Ranged dps, you mean only hunters correct ?

No I mean casters as in mages, shadowpriests, warlocks all can use expertise to get to the hitcap.

No I mean casters as in mages, shadowpriests, warlocks all can use expertise to get to the hitcap.
    This, and you should change the hit from 7.5% to an actual number, just like expertise. Or both to %, either way.

Dam, have not played a caster since wotlk, didn't realize this.

Question, inside the game, when you add expertise as a caster, does it auto bump the hit rating or % ? Or do you just combine the 2 numbers in ur head to figure out if ur at the correct cap ?

i think just add it up

does it apply to hunters by any chance ?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    This, and you should change the hit from 7.5% to an actual number, just like expertise. Or both to %, either way.
    I might change it to rating # instead of %, what would people think of that change, bad or good?

Deleted
    I prefer a percentage by far, maybe with the rating in a tooltip on mouseover ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I prefer a percentage by far, maybe with the rating in a tooltip on mouseover ?
    my thoughts exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice tool. Bug reporting. Ran it on my guild, my DK is missing the belt buckle, but the tool said I was fully enchanted.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kronoss View Post
    does it apply to hunters by any chance ?
    Yes, hunters use expertize too.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    Very nice tool. Bug reporting. Ran it on my guild, my DK is missing the belt buckle, but the tool said I was fully enchanted.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 02:19 PM ----------

Yes, hunters use expertize too.
    but not like casters, they need 7.5% from both

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    but not like casters, they need 7.5% from both
    Ahh gotcha! thanks for the clarification.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!