Frost viable for Elegon now?

We're on Elegon and I was just wondering if frost is viable for the fight now(due to the recent hotfix)? Reason I ask is because I'd like more burst on my orbs. We go 5-3 at the moment, but, it's a little risky on the fourth/fifth orb that comes out. I play fire, but frost just seems more appealing to me now that it's pve viable. I know that it's also neck and neck with fire in terms of overall dps. So I wouldn't be "downgrading" in terms of dps. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

for me in the US server its fixed i think as early as friday? im not 100% sure there was post somewhere in saying he was fixed so you can play frost "Dungeons & Raids
    Mogu'Shan Vaults Elegon now flies closer to the ground, allowing certain Area of Effect abilities to properly target him."

Deleted
    25 or 10 ?
    10 frost is better if you for 6 if you go for 5 fire is better
    25 fire is better, high dps overall, and with smart spread of others the lack of reliable burst wont matter

Frost is definitely viable on Elegon now. The hotfix fixed our Water Elemental's Freeze ability, so we don't lose dps there. Frost is godly on orbs, especially in 10 man. Can also pull near to fire numbers on the boss overall. If you like frost, you can absolutely play frost on Elegon.