Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmas View Post
    Lucky bastards!
    This is the reason why she got off, without jail time. Idiots like these, who think its cool that there are female pedophiles. F**king hate this planet.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    age of consent is 16 in the UK, so and lets be honest, 15/16 not much difference, The 15 year old obviously Knew what he was doing and how "things" worked - so i understand the lenient punishment
    We're going off the male/female difference. If it was a male, the "close enough to 16" wouldn't matter. He'd be sent right to jail, and labelled a sexual predator.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

I don't understand how the hell this happens. Why do these female rapists almost never get prison time or, if they do, it's a slap on the wrist compared to a man? Shouldn't that strike everyone in the world as being complete bullshit?
    To be fair, neither gender of rapists really get what they deserve. Rape as a crime is very difficult to convict.

But you can see in the comments here why female rapists get away scott-free. Half the comments are cheering. If one of the boys were to say it was rape, no one would believe him. A lot of people genuinely do not believe it's possible for a woman to rape a man, as if all men automatically consent to all sex, as if only women are psychologically vulnerable when their rights are violated. /rant

Assuming "consent":

The boy might have been into the sex, but he is not mature enough to handle or even really grasp the consequences. You see it all the time, kids that age that are having sex are making retarded decisions about it. He really wasn't old enough to take on those consequences--and now he's possibly a father! An adult, grown-ass woman was pressuring him into this situation, sending him pictures, bribing him with drugs. Teenagers still generally trust adults to be responsible. A woman can't use physical intimidation the way a man can, but she can manipulate just as easily. There was still a power-differential there.

Sex isn't a consequence-free action by any means. A minor can't consent to it. You can actually look at their brains and see that their capacity for predicting consequences is severely diminished compared to an adult.

She should be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    To be fair, neither gender of rapists really get what they deserve. Rape as a crime is very difficult to convict.

But you can see in the comments here why female rapists get away scott-free. Half the comments are cheering. If one of the boys were to say it was rape, no one would believe him. A lot of people genuinely do not believe it's possible for a woman to rape a man, as if all men automatically consent to all sex, as if only women are psychologically vulnerable when their rights are violated. /rant

Assuming "consent":

The boy might have been into the sex, but he is not mature enough to handle or even really grasp the consequences. You see it all the time, kids that age that are having sex are making retarded decisions about it. He really wasn't old enough to take on those consequences--and now he's possibly a father! An adult, grown-ass woman was pressuring him into this situation, sending him pictures, bribing him with drugs. Teenagers still generally trust adults to be responsible. A woman can't use physical intimidation the way a man can, but she can manipulate just as easily. There was still a power-differential there.

Sex isn't a consequence-free action by any means. A minor can't consent to it. You can actually look at their brains and see that their capacity for predicting consequences is severely diminished compared to an adult.

She should be locked up.
    The problem is is it is not rape.

"Rape - The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse."

While the boys may have been coerced they were definitely not forced to have sex with her. If there is grass on the field and the boys brought their bats then its time to play ball. And yes they do know and can handle the consequences, this whole special snowflake mindset is ruining the world.

Who are you to choose what the cut off age is? The British electorate have through their representatives decided that 16 is an appropriate age.
    its not really a cutoff age, its more of a general puberty age when boys can get it up and girls have wider hips. another note it is also discrimination against the younger audience to decide who they can fornicate with.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    The problem is is it is not rape.

"Rape - The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse."

While the boys may have been coerced they were definitely not forced to have sex with her. If there is grass on the field and the boys brought their bats then its time to play ball. And yes they do know and can handle the consequences, this whole special snowflake mindset is ruining the world.

its not really a cutoff age, its more of a general puberty age when boys can get it up and girls have wider hips. another note it is also discrimination against the younger audience to decide who they can fornicate with.
    See that's really not the only definition of rape...unless you are shooting for some sort of philosophical definition.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Cant believe she let both bust inside with no condom having already 3 kids, dumb decision.

I think the people saying "If this was a man with teenage girls he would have been sent to prison" as some sort of argument for a harsher sentence are actually arguing for reduced sentences older man and young girl situations.

Also, she lost her job, is going to prison for 9 months, and has to register as a sex offender for 10 years. She's also probably going to lose custody of her children when he husband divorces her. All in all, things are looking pretty bad for her.

She looks like she's in her middle 40's. Yuck. Just..yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by CowsThatType View Post
    boys and girls have different chemistry and different hormone levels...but that does NOT mean that girls get moar hurt from it than boys. the reason it is a bigger problem if someone sexually assaults/ or statutory rapes a young girl, AND SHE GETS PREGNANT, her life takes a major turn no matter what. where the boys probably wont even have to pay child support IF anything is conceived.
    Are you fucking kidding me?

Of course the man will have to pay child support if he's a rape victim.

It's completely unfair.

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ...LOL...you think they where mocking someone ??????? You have to be kidding me right ...no they where showing that is exactly how men think . When I read the title of this thread my first thought was " what's the problem " ....You don't get that episode at all ...if a guy says he was molested by a woman his friends give him a high five and say " dude your so lucky what a slut " ....it's the exact opposite that happens when that happens to a female ...that's the serious truth .
    You don't really grasp the concept of satire do you?

Anyone who watches South Park knows that the boys (excepting Kenny and Cartman) are generally the moral compass of the show with the adults representing society at large.

Why do you think Kyle is railing against their attitudes the entire episode?
    Last edited by Laize; 2012-10-15 at 12:15 AM.

What makes that case even worse is that it's the government seeking compensation from the guy, not the woman.

Sounds like everyone in this thread is a 10. I highly doubt more then 1% of the people posting here are super models or that even 30% of you are even better looking then her. Lets be honest with ourselves mk.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

"She would be in sexy outfits or topless. I now know she took advantage of me. I just want to put it behind me."

cough cough cough, ugh cough cough, sorry i'm allergic to bullshit.

i remember being 15 with all my friends....sleeping with an older woman would be like....FUCKKK YEAHHH. not oh i feel abused and she tooks advantage....get real.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Of course the man will have to pay child support if he's a rape victim.

It's completely unfair.
    This happens to women too. I remember a case where a female statutory rape victim got pregnant and decided to keep the baby, but then the rapist claimed and won custody and the victim was ordered to pay child support.

Basically child support legislation in general is atrocious in the United States. May or may not have something to do with the mentality that government shouldn't provide for the downtrodden.
    Last edited by semaphore; 2012-10-15 at 01:54 AM.

ONLY IN AMERICA!....its ok if i get infracted for this its completely retarded...but if u have a case of this happening in any other country i will mock them as well....come on how can you judge someone a victim in 1 case....then in basically a 100% related case ignore the fact they are a victim and tell em..PAY UP....they say hes raped...but he had to pay...i mean what the fuck...just because you're a judge or a lawyer doesnt mean you're not mentally retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    This happens to women too. I remember a case where a female statutory rape victim got pregnant and decided to keep the baby, but then the rapist claimed and won custody and the victim was ordered to pay child support.

Basically child support legislation in general is atrocious in the United States. May or may not have something to do with the mentality that government shouldn't provide for the downtrodden.
    Got a source? I find this one pretty difficult to believe

Give me a minute. It's a bit difficult to find because people are only interested when it's male victims (so they can scream unfair sexism - without paying attention the fact that American child support laws are inherently draconian and outrageous). Doesn't help that I forgot the state.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-support.html
    This might be it

edit: apparently not (see below), but seemed related regardless
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2012-10-15 at 03:21 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Statutory rape is a touchy subject. On one hand, it's usually consensual, on the other hand we're trying to legislate maturity (which is different for everyone in every case) by saying "they aren't old enough to decide for themselves."

Until science/evolution figures out a way for the consequence of sex to be the same for the male of our species as it is for the female, there's always going to be double-standards in cases like this... But as another poster said, men don't always get jail-time for this sort of thing either. The "sex offender" label is pretty nasty in and of itself.

i disagree. The law states "Sexual Discrepancy of a Minor" not "Sexual Discrepancy of a Female Minor" or "Sexual Discrepancy of a Male Minor"

The law is NOT supposed to be biased based on sex. So it doesnt matter if a boy cant get pregnant. The law is the law and SUPPOSED to be unbiased in regards to sexual orientatione. So far though a Male SUSPECTED of sexual contact of a minor is automatically guilty and a PROVEN GUILTY female of same gets a slap on the wrist. It's been proven many times so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Nope, that's about spousal rape and involves no pregnancy.

Okay, I can't find the case I was thinking of. If I remembered a name or something I'll post the case here. But in the meantime, Shauna Prewitt recently wrote about her own experiences dealing with her child's rapist father in response to Todd Akin's retardation. Point in, in most of the United States, a rapist does not lose parent rights.

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 03:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    While different, this shows that the alimony system is ill designed in general and not what a lot of people tend to think of it as (men paying women only).
    Last edited by semaphore; 2012-10-15 at 03:12 AM.