Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait I'm confused

I know we don't have a lot of info yet but, if you look at the blurred Spoilers on the Front Page, it says that the Eye of the Storm is related to the Divine Bell, aka the Bell I think Garrosh was talking about in his Voice Files, and the Thunder King, who's apparently coming back.

They then talk about Illidan.

What does Illidan have to do with the Mogu, or the Pandaren? I'm highly confused. Why're we heading back to the Black Temple with this 'Eye of the Storm'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Probably some type of counter part to Eye of Sargeras.

All will be explained soon..... My guess though? That council of locks does something big to get world recognition (possibly even on purpose)
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    All will be explained soon..... My guess though? That council of locks does something big to get world recognition (possibly even on purpose)
    Again, dafuq does Illidan have to do with the Pandaren and Mogu!

I just want some theories!

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

Well imagine that the lock council does something enough to grab some attention away from the war, or maybe even a part it?
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account

the vials he took from the well of eternity i dont know thats my guess i mean didnt he take 7 and only like 2-3 are accounted for?
    and from what i take from the vale of eternal blossoms it has somewhat the same effects of the well of eternity like how the jinyu evolved same as the night elves did.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    the vials he took from the well of eternity i dont know thats my guess i mean didnt he take 7 and only like 2-3 are accounted for?
    and from what i take from the vale of eternal blossoms it has somewhat the same effects of the well of eternity like how the jinyu evolved same as the night elves did.
    The vials? More then that I think, I know he used what at least 3? (maybe*) and the two that Kael and the naga had. So thats 5*

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    All will be explained soon.....

My guess is that it won't be explained. Or explained about as well as Theramore was.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    My guess is that it won't be explained. Or explained about as well as Theramore was.
    So there will be a book I can get the lore from on WoWpedia?

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Illidan had seven.

He used three to create a second Well of Eternity.

A fourth was spent on the Sunwell.

A fifth and sixth was given to Vashj and Kael'Thas.

One is left somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post

Garrosh made nuke.

Garrosh drop nuke on Theramore.

Theramore go boom.

Jaina live.

Jaina mad panda.

War escalates.

It's all hints and preludes to the return of the Burning Legion (oh god I hope it is).
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    It's all hints and preludes to the return of the Burning Legion (oh god I hope it is).
    If the ending Cinematic for this Expansion includes a foreshadowing to the Invasion like showing Sargeras watching the events through a portal or a Meteor entering the atmosphere, that'd be insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've long suspected a tie between the Sha and the Burning Legion. I have to assume this could be the confirmation of such a relation between the two.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    If the ending Cinematic for this Expansion includes a foreshadowing to the Invasion like showing Sargeras watching the events through a portal or a Meteor entering the atmosphere, that'd be insane.
    The dark prince even shows you that Azeroth wont survive the horde alliance conflict, when you meet him in the bar, He even shows Infernals droping to a vision of Azeroth and in the end engulfing it in fire.

guessing its Kj talking to the leader of the mogu that is trying to return the thunder king, and makes a off hand comment about illidian and nothing more.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I can really say to this is I think we can confirm there is no Azshara expansion next. It goes right from Pandaria to the Legion (99% sure it'll be Argus, Sargeras, and the end of Warcraft based on how Metzen's been telling stories lately)
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait I'm confused

Yes yes, I'm waiting. What's up?

What does Illidan have to do with the Mogu, or the Pandaren? I'm highly confused. Why're we heading back to the Black Temple with this 'Eye of the Storm'?
    So they can rehash old content again.

I dead serious about this, the game is huge and any chance to reuse old content they will, it saves on time and development costs.
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

The Eye of the Storm is one of the seven shards of the Ata'mal Crystal.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Ata'mal_crystal

Looks like, at least from a meta-perspective, another Legion hook.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton