Challenge modes, faction imbalance, raid finder, stuck!

First off, I'm going to start with a few complaints, but very brief and really not that important at the moment.

1. Dailies are too grindy!
    2. Requiring revered reputation for most of the epics as well as requiring weeks to get enough valor due to cap and limited valor from dungeons makes it really difficult to gear up my character as much as I'd like to feel proud of my rep grinds! But I'm mostly doing it for mounts anyway so this is more or less a minor complaint from me.
    3. Has anyone managed to win anything in Raid Finder? I've used all of my bonus coins because I have so many daily tokens I will probably never run out of the elder coins! All I ever win is gold. I've ran it three or four times now and still have two more coins but don't see the point!
    4. Factions need to be capped right now. I play on Arthas and horde outnumbers alliance 4:1. I leveled my lock to 90 and am focusing on her, but she is human.

The main point of this now that I've got my list of complaints out, is that I really REALLY REALLY want to run challenge mode dungeons, but there is nobody on my server, at least Alliance side, interested in running them! Ever! Not even the Sha! I feel like I rushed to 90 and got all heroic gear and every epic I could obtain in the time allotted so that I wouldn't fall behind on the gear curve, but it's pointless now because nobody seems to want to do anything. I don't know what to do. I'm not expecting to rush in and get a gold, but nobody even seems interested in running them to try for anything else. Is it just too early? Are people just afraid of the challenge? Are there just not enough people left on my server alliance side?

Any suggestions? I thought about race changing to Worgen, but then considered if I'm going to spend the money to just faction change but I really don't want my lock to be separated from my alliance toons. I really wish they would have put in a challenge mode dungeon finder tab! Having them limited to battle.net friends and same server really restricts it.

Sorry, longer than I had planned. lol

Some realms die, and honestly, if you don't know a lot of people on the realm then and have no real reason to stay, just move to a busier realm.

My realm Ali is VERY dead, but we still have about 3-4 dedicated hard working guilds and if you want to do things like Challenge modes can always find people. Ask around, when you see people in guilds with good gear/mounts just say hi and talk to them about it. If you're keen, hard working, can follow instructions and aren't a moron, you'll probably be welcomed.

Try and find a better busy guild or realm transfer. They're your only real options.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

you just wont get anything other than bronze in a LFG challenge mode finder...so its pointless.

its about as useful as LFR heroic mode mogu'shan vaults tab.....