Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Actually, 5x Ferocity >> 1x Ferocity + 4x Tenacity Stampede. They still have their passives, that means Ferocity pets do more damage with just auto attack/bite.
    Glyph of Stampede is a must for raiding Hunters, When you go Surv(like for Elegon) and don't have the glyph... Yeah.. Nice to see that you only get 2 extra pets since at least I run with Spirit Beast, Silithid and the new Water walking thing(whatver it is lol) along with my trusty Wolf and Hyena. 3/5 slots are Exotic, therefore Glyph of Stampede is needed to get the full effect from Stampede.
    That's quite wrong, if u have some exotics pets as SV any slot that has a exotic pet will come as copy of your pet.
    That’s what I do, Zoggosh. I think good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Actually, 5x Ferocity >> 1x Ferocity + 4x Tenacity Stampede. They still have their passives, that means Ferocity pets do more damage with just auto attack/bite.
    Glyph of Stampede is a must for raiding Hunters, When you go Surv(like for Elegon) and don't have the glyph... Yeah.. Nice to see that you only get 2 extra pets since at least I run with Spirit Beast, Silithid and the new Water walking thing(whatver it is lol) along with my trusty Wolf and Hyena. 3/5 slots are Exotic, therefore Glyph of Stampede is needed to get the full effect from Stampede.
    i meant ferocity just typed worng thing.

and if you are not BM and have exotics then it clones your pet to fill in.