Thread: [TV] Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Even if Ollie didn't make that deal as soon as he showed the evidence to the FBI, what are they going to do? Ignore an entire city being corrupt?
    Apparently so. Otherwise why wouldn't the head of ARGUS ring up the head of the FBI and report having been ambushed?

What federal charges he's even charged with would be amusing, but since we're all assuming he'll be in jail for like 2 episodes next season, who cares?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    That was a very good ending. I was happy to see the end result and cant wait to see how this plays out in Season 6
    no it wasnt. keeping a BAD villian like diaz around is just terrible...

The only thing I can see happening is Diaz comes back with a vengeance and they have to take Oliver out of prison to help and that's how he gets released. Any other way just doesn't make sense.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    no it wasnt. keeping a BAD villian like diaz around is just terrible...
    Imo Diaz is a good villain just the situation surrounding him is insanely stupid. He got too big too quick.

His solo episode was one of the best of the season. If they strip him of all this stupid quadrant bullshit and city owning and just make him a really fucked up guy I think he'd work fine, they could also give him powers like he has in the comics
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The second part of this season was a lot better than the whole previous season.
    Especially good was “back to basics” episode. That was almost the same arrow I knew and loved.

Yet the whole season was surely less than stellar, and the ending was something wanting.
    I will remain mildly optimistic , for now.

Surprised nobody has commented on this thread since the show is back. Was a decent episode to me. I just hope that we're not getting some time travel stuff with what they did at the end. The flash backs are actually flash forwards, since it is William. So I hope the arrow in the current timeline isn't a future William.

looks like season 8 will be it for Arrow wonder how that will impact the rest of the CW DC verse line up...

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...ephen-Amell-CW
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    looks like season 8 will be it for Arrow wonder how that will impact the rest of the CW DC verse line up...

Good God, finally. I tried to stick with this season but the plot is so weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post

That's not terrible news. While I like Arrow, I'm always thankful when shows get to end on their own, rather than being abruptly cancelled. Now they can end the show how they want to end it.

All but confirms he’s dying in infinite crisis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk