why o why can't i fly in pandaria with my alts at lev85????

Why do i get forced to do this terrible grind to lev 90 on each and every alt i have, without a flying ability...?

Look, it was fun on my main for the first time, running around pandaria, ... but not for levelling 5-6 alts!

And why can't i just run all mop dungeons from lev 85 onwards? Why do i need to do 1500quests on each alt in order to level to 90? I'm already doing like 50 dailies each day...

Plz make the lev 90 'wisdom of the four winds' account-bound !

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Sooner or later we'll get a tome like in WotLK where you could learn to fly earlier.

For now, they don't want people flying below level 90.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Because Blizzard wants the world to be populated not to have every one zipping through the air. I support this, as do many people.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

A) Because the griefers Blizzard loves so much would have harder time griefing you. Cross realm zones don't please the griefers if you can just fly away!

Deleted
    Because MoP is to last 2 years

Just wait another 8 months, your tome will come

As for now, they do it so people will be in the actual world, and not above it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better question: Why oh why can't I fly as a ghost at lvl 90?!?! And don't respond "Sha of free loot" or "Rare freeloot warband".
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I love your sweet tears sir!

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    Why do i get forced
    No. You are not forced to do anything. Quit the game. Win.

Why do i get forced to do this terrible grind to lev 90 on each and every alt i have, without a flying ability...?

Oh no, a terrible grind of a whole five levels. How dare they make you play the game in order to play the game.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

Deleted
    Because it requires level 90, thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Better question: Why oh why can't I fly as a ghost at lvl 90?!?! And don't respond "Sha of free loot" or "Rare freeloot warband".
    Seriously. I find it quite annoying that I can't fly as a ghost anymore since they nerfed the guild perk.

quess i will ... i've not bought this game to be forced into questing the whole damm day

Deleted
    quess i will ... i've not bought this game to be forced into questing the whole damm day
    You play it to gear up 7 characters, in welfare epics as fast as you can, screenshot and brag to your friends, then?