MoJang should support modders 100% mods are why everyone likes the game so much. MoJang hint! help the Modders and get more people to purchase a game account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JedReally View Post
    MoJang should support modders 100% mods are why everyone likes the game so much. MoJang hint! help the Modders and get more people to purchase a game account.
    I agree totally! There is a level of support there, just not the level there really should be.

----------

1.6.2 Updates!

• Minecraft Forge (Latest) Updated
    • Applied Energistics (Beta) Added
    • Bibliocraft Updated
    • Bibliowoods BoP/Forestry Updated
    • Red Logic Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Hats Updated
    • Project Red Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • NEI Addons Updated

Going to test and do a config patch if need be. I wont be including the new Applied Energistics Dev version just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.13 : Main Download -- Alternate Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5998361/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.13 - August 18th 2013

• Added new Bibliocraft Block/Item ID's
    • Added new Tinkers Construct Block/Item ID's
    • Added Iron Pressure Plate Block/Item ID's
    • Added xAct Block/Item ID's
    • Added Hats Configs
    • Iron Pressure Plates Update Check Disabled
    • XEZUpdateUtility Spam disabled
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-08-18 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    [*]XEZUpdateUtility Spam disabled[/list]
    Out of curiosity, what mod is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Out of curiosity, what mod is this from?
    From this mod series:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-utility/#KIPP

It is the Iron Pressure plates mod Fuzzzie added.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    From this mod series:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...-utility/#KIPP

It is the Iron Pressure plates mod Fuzzzie added.
    Yeah, I didn't actually include the update utility mod, but in case you do I disabled the update spam for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yeah, I didn't actually include the update utility mod, but in case you do I disabled the update spam for you.
    lol - fair enough I was hoping it was some sort of automatic updater or something, and I got excited!

15+ Year Old Account
    lol - fair enough I was hoping it was some sort of automatic updater or something, and I got excited!
    I guess it's an auto-updater for his 2-3 mods. Nothing worth installing really tbh. I would get to retire if such a utility existed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    lol thanks dude! goodmorning!

Anyone using electrical engines? I'm having the absolute worst time trying to get them to power up properly.

I literally have MFSU - 5 HV 4x ins. cables - plopped engines on the 3rd, and 5th part of the cable, and the engine won't power. Then, get this - I fiddle around with different cables, put it back in the way I had it, and it suddenly it starts working. I figure I missed something. So I plop a 2nd MFSU about 10 squares away, do the same thing again - and now those engines won't power. :/

EDIT: I did post on BC's forums, hoping someone will be able to help there - but figured I'd ask here as well.

EDIT #2: ARRRgh. I log back into the single player test I had set up - and now it's working. I wonder if rebooting will fix my server... *sigh*
    Last edited by sabster; 2013-08-18 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    im guessing the configs dont support the new project red either now he has add all the ors and alike

- - - Updated - - -

okay now the game moans that forgemultipart is missing on loading even tho its installed lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh its forge doing it

Deleted
    I'll try it today

Skedone, yeah the new forge .835 was unhappy with FMP and would say FMP wasn't loaded. Grab the latest version of FMP .133 and it fixes that problem.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-18 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    Lol it was updated since this morning lol he getting quicker

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone using electrical engines? I'm having the absolute worst time trying to get them to power up properly.
    Electrical Engines are added by Forestry. It might be a problem somewhere with either IC2 or Forestry, but my money is on IC2.

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Lol it was updated since this morning lol he getting quicker
    Updated it on the list now. Will probably be adding support for Project Red soon. Was waiting to see if it was getting developed at a good rate. A lot of these projects sometimes get started but then die.

FYI, jakj has a alpha version of Redstone in Motion working on 1.6.2 (link is clear in the back of the forum posts so it really isn't ready for prime-time but at least he is moving forward). Not sure what your feelings are on the mod but he has continued to work on it fairly consistently and takes lots of feedback from the players.

15+ Year Old Account
    FYI, jakj has a alpha version of Redstone in Motion working on 1.6.2 (link is clear in the back of the forum posts so it really isn't ready for prime-time but at least he is moving forward). Not sure what your feelings are on the mod but he has continued to work on it fairly consistently and takes lots of feedback from the players.
    Cool, yeah I check the main post whenever I do updates but I haven't really read the thread. I can add it later when I do updates. Thanks!

Edit: Added now

- - - Updated - - -

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge Multipart Updated
    • Redstone in Motion Updated
    • Forge (Latest) Updated
    • Applied Energistics Development Version Updated
    • Craftable Horse Armor Updated
    • Extra Cells Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Switches Added
    • Compact Solars Updated
    • Additional Buildcraft Objects Updated
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-08-19 at 01:48 AM.

Fuzzzie, think you grabbed the wrong version for FMP. The 1.0.0.135 version is for 1.5.2. Last version for 1.6.2 is 1.0.0.134. Easy mistake to make with the way he has the download list layed out.

Also, it seems that the new version of Craftable Horse Armor now requires an additional mod called SKC Core.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...se-armor/#core.

-----------------Update----

Also, it appears there might be a problem with TreeCapitator with the latest version of Forge .836. I didn't get any obvious errors on game load but as soon as I broke any items I got an immediate crash. Took me forever to figure out what was causing it. Looks like a few posts on the TreeCapitator forum with others having similar issues.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-19 at 07:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie, think you grabbed the wrong version for FMP. The 1.0.0.135 version is for 1.5.2. Last version for 1.6.2 is 1.0.0.134. Easy mistake to make with the way he has the download list layed out.
    You're totally right! Sorry about that. This is why I love the people that read my thread. Always so helpful!! Fixed.

Yeah, doesn't make sense to intersperse 1.5.2 and 1.6.2 mods with the same version number scheme. Not sure why he's doing that or even still developing for 1.5.2. All well, thanks for the catch!

Deleted
    also latest forge is borked mate causes a few issues on my all ready running world if u mine anything it crashes game and on a new world it crashes after generating world

would post a log but just downgrading fixed it so did not see point

- - - Updated - - -

sorry thats version .835 im talking about not tried the new one yet only just got up after a hour sleep