New configs ready whenever you can post the link Skedone. Changelog is:

Version 3.5.5 - Oct 13th 2013
    • Added Ars Magica - Block/Item ID's added
    • Project Red - Block ID's added
    • Blood Magic - Item ID's added
    • Extra Cells - Block ID's added
    • IC2 Experimental - Item ID's added
    • MFFS - Item ID's added

Fuzzzie, not sure what version of Galacticraft you have linked to. Looks like you either accidentally were looking at the 1.6.2 version or you have another path to a new version. Either way the download links seem to be pointing to a 1.6.2 version. At least MC gave me an error saying it was the wrong version.

Deleted
    New configs uploaded

Changlog
    [list][*]Added Ars Magica - Block/Item ID's added[*]Project Red - Block ID's added[*]Blood Magic - Item ID's added[*]Extra Cells - Block ID's added[*]IC2 Experimental - Item ID's added[*]MFFS - Item ID's added

http://www.skedone2.webspace.virginm...k%20v3.5.5.zip

Question for those here. I added a few mods to my server before this list supported it, and now that it has new configs/ect, I'd like to use a nice unified list, but my world is already saved to having them one way. Is there any way to take a world/player list, compare the two config sets, and update the world to the newer one, or do I have to go in manually for each one? (Example: IC2 exp dust id changed, IC2 won't even let the map launch)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Question for those here. I added a few mods to my server before this list supported it, and now that it has new configs/ect, I'd like to use a nice unified list, but my world is already saved to having them one way. Is there any way to take a world/player list, compare the two config sets, and update the world to the newer one, or do I have to go in manually for each one? (Example: IC2 exp dust id changed, IC2 won't even let the map launch)
    IC2 Exp does this weird thing where it creates a sort of copy of your config file and puts it in the saves folder. For example, the default config for IC2 Exp is in configs/ic2.cfg. But if you look in your save games folder you will also find a file called saves/worldname/ic2_map.cfg. That file has a list of all of the ic2 exp config ID's. What happens is that when you go to launch MC and open your world it will compare the ID's in ic2.cfg and ic2_map.cfg. If those two don't match it won't let you open the map. The work around is to go into ic2_map.cfg and change any ID mismatches between the two files.

This will at least allow you to open the world. I can't guarantee that all of the IC2 items will still be there so make sure you have a backup before you start this, but it might get you going again, at least for IC2.

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.5 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6232885/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

• Added Ars Magica - Block/Item ID's added
    • Project Red - Block ID's added
    • Blood Magic - Item ID's added
    • Extra Cells - Block ID's added
    • IC2 Experimental - Item ID's added
    • MFFS - Item ID's added

This should bring everything up to date with the latest versions of the mods. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Fuzzzie, not sure what version of Galacticraft you have linked to. Looks like you either accidentally were looking at the 1.6.2 version or you have another path to a new version. Either way the download links seem to be pointing to a 1.6.2 version. At least MC gave me an error saying it was the wrong version.
    You're right. looks like I found a URL for Galacticraft 2.0. I'm guessing it's still only for 1.6.2. I'll revert to that version later, in the mean time I'm just going to red it out.

Don't know if it's been said here or not. Thaumcraft doesn't play nice with Rei's and Zan's minimap mods. However, mapwriter will work fine

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korsovan View Post
    Don't know if it's been said here or not. Thaumcraft doesn't play nice with Rei's and Zan's minimap mods. However, mapwriter will work fine
    Yeah, I've heard that too. Has to do with the entities causing an error. Have you tried with entity display turned off?

- - - Updated - - -

Both Rei's and Zan's/Voxel's threads/sites are unreliable as far as updates go. Rei's seems to be using a Japanese forum now which I lost the URL for and Zan's/Voxel only does 1 version number per MC version. So basically updates are silent.

Frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm running an instance with only AM2, TC4, and Zan's. Will report any issues I find.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    If your world is using ID's bound to another config set then you cant change that. Sometimes the blocks/items will just disappear, other times you'll get corruption.

It's kinda the problem I have with ID's. Since they're arbitrary then any small change or adjustment ruins worlds. We've tried to keep the configs using a steady block of ID's and leaving room for each mod to expand. In some cases mods have used up their expansion room. You can see that in the spreadsheet of ID's.

Long story short. ID's are bound to the actual world and once a block is spawned or created, there is no way to change the ID aside from destroying the block, changing the ID and then placing it again. At least not that I'm aware of. Changing an ID after the block is spawned/created will cause issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I'm running an instance with only AM2, TC4, and Zan's. Will report any issues I find.
    Hey Greevir!

Let me know. Building an instance tomorrow. I can do without a minimap, but I wouldn't mind one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, just came across a large area of tainted land at night with numerous TC4 mobs all over the place. No issues so far. Only thing worth mentioning is that the entities show up as ? on the minimap. (which has always been the case with TC and Zans)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Well, just came across a large area of tainted land at night with numerous TC4 mobs all over the place. No issues so far. Only thing worth mentioning is that the entities show up as ? on the minimap. (which has always been the case with TC and Zans)
    Yeah. Maybe it's something more then. I feel like any properly coded entity should work okay with the minimaps considering so many other mods do the same thin and function fine.

Deleted
    As I have said from day of release I am using zans map and have never had a issue , also if u look the issue is seems to be for people running 1.6.2 all there error logs show that anyway

Deleted
    Sometimes I wonder what has actually changed in some of these mods. Wish more of them would make changelogs. For instance, what could possibly be changed about Iron Chests?

Don't get me wrong, updates are usually good, but it makes me have to decide whether to update my pack. With the Technic Launcher not working properly I have resorted to manually distributing it to my friends, which turns out to be more work than I want it to be

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    IC2 Exp does this weird thing where it creates a sort of copy of your config file and puts it in the saves folder. For example, the default config for IC2 Exp is in configs/ic2.cfg. But if you look in your save games folder you will also find a file called saves/worldname/ic2_map.cfg. That file has a list of all of the ic2 exp config ID's. What happens is that when you go to launch MC and open your world it will compare the ID's in ic2.cfg and ic2_map.cfg. If those two don't match it won't let you open the map. The work around is to go into ic2_map.cfg and change any ID mismatches between the two files.

This will at least allow you to open the world. I can't guarantee that all of the IC2 items will still be there so make sure you have a backup before you start this, but it might get you going again, at least for IC2.
    ye, I always make a copy of my world, then delete the ic2-config in the save-folder and ic2 generates a new one. Never lost anything.

maybe a world/global config thing? no idea

... and I am using zan-minimap/Thaumcraft without an issues...
    Last edited by Tommyk; 2013-10-14 at 10:47 AM.

These are the mods I'm currently running. Haven't noticed too many issues:
    • Thaumcraft or something caused me to lose a world to unreasonable lag (1 tick per 20 seconds) (I assume because I turned world regen on), haven't experienced it again.
    • Biomes O' Plenty and Natura I built from their respective git sources (both have fixes for MFR but aren't officially released yet)
    • IC2 EXP build 262 broke usage lookups in NEI for me, up to 264 still not working.
    • Now and then an ore (gregtech and IC2 ores only, afaik) will look corrupted in world (strange inverted, broken, or glitchy looking textures). Doesn't seem to affect actual gameplay
    • IIRC (haven't checked yet) Advanced Solar Panels aren't entirely workable without cheating due to IC2 recipe changes
    • NEI's light level/safe overlay doesn't seem to be working; chunk boundaries still work so I'm thinking it was removed/changed, I need to look into this some more.
    • There's a small bug in Thaumic Tinkerer causing the telekinesis focus item ID to not be configurable (takes up 1 ID usually in the 20000s)
    • A few mods have used-unused IDs; IDs that don't show up in NEI's dump but are necessary to function (makes it a pain to clear up unused IDs), a few offenders are MFR, Tinker's Construct, Biomes O Plenty and Dartcraft. These things include liquid source/still combos (BOP), a pipe (Dartcraft), and the laser drill laser (MFR). Tinker's Construct is just assigning IDs for items that are meant to be implemented soon, I believe.
    • Apparently chickenchunks breaks optifine/vice versa, crashes with: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72690_a(IIZ)Lnet/minecraft/server/management/PlayerInstance; from class codechicken.chunkloader.ChunkLoaderManager, probably optifine and chickenchunks both modifying chunk handling classes.
    • Optifine and enderstorage also appear to conflict, the enderpouch seems to cause gl error/stack overflow console spam and rendering issues (by the time I get to that page in NEI, the game crashes with the above problem anyways so it's hard to be sure on this)
    • Installed optifine to see if I could fix something else I noticed, if I'm even partly in water I get the water-fog and water screen overlay texture, both of which are annoying as hell when my head is out of the water and it effectively makes me blind in any amount of water. Optifine did fix this, before crashing.
    • [FIXED] Certain items are becoming their ore dictionary equivalents in my inventory (eg force sticks become plain sticks), this is making crafting a pain as I have to grab only as many as I need and quickly craft else they change and I lose them. - This is caused by gregtech, "inventoryunification" in gregtech.cfg if anyone else uses it. I'm removing gregtech, finally. It's just not worth the annoyances.

I haven't noticed any issues with chunkloaders, enderchests and endertanks causing chunk resets, but I added dimensional anchors (I like them more than railcraft's) just in case (they also have neat loaded chunk highlighting). I'm still waiting on mystcraft to update (which should be soon) so I don't know if it still affects mystcraft ages (I also need to check the promised land/twilight forest).

No issues here with TC4, AM2, Modular Power Suits and zan's minimap.

Code:
    [1.6.4]Stackie-universal-v1.4.2.20.jar
    appeng-rv14-alpha9-mc16x.jar
    Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.0.7.jar
    ArsMagica_1.0.0-release.zip
    bcTools-v1.4-a-5.jar
    BetterSprinting_1.6.4_Forge_v11.jar
    BiblioCraft[v1.4.1].zip
    BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.2].zip
    BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.2].zip
    BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.0].zip
    binnie-mods-1.8-dev2.jar
    BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.1.2.51MFR.jar
    buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.0.jar
    Carpenter's Blocks v1.91 - MC 1.6+.zip
    ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar
    CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.6.jar
    compactsolars-universal-1.6.4-4.4.19.195.zip
    CompactWindmills+MC.1.6.4+v.1.0.2.2.jar
    ComputerCraft1.56.zip
    CustomMobSpawner 2.3.1.zip
    DartCraft Beta 0.2.09.jar
    dimensional-anchor-57.0.0.jar
    DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.0.1.zip
    DungeonPack 1.6.4.zip
    EnchantingPlus-1.16.5.zip
    EnderIO-1.6.4-0.3.1.7.jar
    EnderStorage 1.4.3.4.jar
    EnhancedCore_1.1.3.jar
    EnhancedPortals-2_1.0.9.jar
    ExtraCells-universal-1.4.9c (1.6.2).jar
    extrautils - 0.3FC2.zip
    Factorization-0.8.04beta17.jar
    flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar
    forestry-A-2.3.0.4.jar
    GravityGun2.0.0.zip
    gregtechmod404l.zip
    GuiAPI-0.15.7-1.6.2.jar
    Hats2.0.2.zip
    IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2c-ic2-experimental.zip
    iChunUtil2.3.0.zip
    immibis-core-57.0.0.jar
    immibis-peripherals-57.0.0.jar
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.261-experimental.jar
    InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar
    ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.620.zip
    LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.2-0.7.4.dev.63.jar
    magicbees-2.1.6.jar
    MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.1-36.jar
    miscperipherals-3.4b2.zip
    mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_10.1_IC_EXP_1.6.4.zip
    ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.8.0-18.jar
    Morph-Beta-0.3.0.zip
    Natura-1.6.4-DEV.MFR.jar
    neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.0.r40.jar
    NEIPlugins-1.1.0.2.jar
    NetherOres-2.2.0-6.jar
    NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.5.jar
    Numina-1.6.2-0.0.1-17.jar
    nxMinetilities-0.2.8.jar
    obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar
    OpenBlocks-1.1.0-forge9.11.0.883-snapshot-261.jar
    OpenPeripheral-0.2.1-preview8.jar
    PortableRecharger+v.1.0.0.4.jar
    PortalGun2.0.1.zip
    PowerConverters-1.6.4-18.zip
    PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-7.jar
    ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.0.4.11.jar
    ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.0.4.11.jar
    ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.0.4.11.jar
    ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.0.4.11.jar
    QuarryPlus-1.6.4-1.5.4.1.zip
    Railcraft_1.6.2-8.1.0.0.jar
    Random Things v. 1.8.1 [MC 1.6.2].jar
    rcDusts-0.0.1.zip
    RedstoneInMotion_2.3.0.0_mc1.6.zip
    Reliquary-1.6.4-1.0.zip
    Ruins_1.6.4.zip
    slick-util.jar
    Somnia-Pre2b.jar
    SoulShards-1.0.39-universal-srg.jar
    SoundControl 1.0.zip
    StevesCarts2.0.0.a132.zip
    SuperCraftingFrame-1.6.2.7.jar
    TConstruct_1.6.4_1.5.0d2.jar
    Thaumcraft4.0.1b.zip
    ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-20.jar
    Translocator 1.1.0.13.jar
    tubestuff-57.0.0.jar
    twilightforest-1.20.1.jar
    UpdateCheckerMod_1.6.4.zip
    WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar
    ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip
    Millenaire
    Last edited by jasondm; 2013-10-14 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    I'd like to point out that samrg472 no longer has any downloads of MFR or PCCore on his Jenkins.... So maybe Skyboy's version is the proper alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by jasondm View Post
    These are the mods I'm currently running. Haven't noticed too many issues:
    [LIST][*]Thaumcraft or something caused me to lose a world to unreasonable lag (1 tick per 20 seconds) (I assume because I turned world regen on), haven't experienced it again.

No issues here with TC4, AM2, Modular Power Suits and zan's minimap.
    I've experienced some problems with forestry 2.3.0.4 and higher. The cpu use increased for no known reason. Not a huge difference to myself but my friend couldn't have forestry 2.3.0.4+ running so we had to revert back to 2.3.0.3_ic2.ex. Anyone else experience this? We tried with both forge 923 and 924. My mod lineup is somewhat similar to yours.

As for optifine it causes conflicts with a few mods which results in a crash because it isn't loaded before them. Someone came up with a "fix" however if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by brilliant_guy
    Drag the content from the optifine.jar to /versions/1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.xxx/1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.xxx.jar and delete metainf. Add this to JVM arguments:
    -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true

This forces forge to run optifine as a "coremod" and load all the other stuff from /mods/ afterwards. Thats how I fixed my shader,optifine crashing

hey guys does somebody have this problem with additional pipes?
    http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3e/DR/4FjL3TEt...0-14170220.png

Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    hey guys does somebody have this problem with additional pipes?
    I get weird textures with Aditional Pipes too. Try going in and re-selecting your resource pack (if you are on vanilla, just click it and it will reload). You have to do this every time you load the world. I have just gotten used to it.

On a side note, there are phased pipes (can't remember the mod) that do the same thing. I issues with the kinetic teleport pipe not responding to requested power.

Joe.

wierd..that doesnt work for me..but i think that some mod is messing up ap..because when i load only buildcraft and ap in separate instance all is ok.