Deleted
    anyone else having a issue with quantum leggings not jumping like they did

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Minecraft is now updated to 1.4.7 according to Jeb:

Be sure to back up your worlds before updating. Most mods should be compatable with 1.4.7, but it's still good practice to backup before an update. You never know what may happen!

Deleted
    yeah i updated a day ago via multimc all seems to working so far but they still aint stopped the animals derping tho

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Looks like Minecraft is now updated to 1.4.7 according to Jeb:

Be sure to back up your worlds before updating. Most mods should be compatable with 1.4.7, but it's still good practice to backup before an update. You never know what may happen!
    Just updated mine. All 73 mods seem to be working fine.

Didn't bother with Optifine yet though. it's been too derpy lately. If I don't notice any fps drops when recording I may just leave it out for good. I'll be doing an update today at some point as I'm sure a few things will be updating today.

Seems buildcraft 3.4.0 is a coremod now? That's weird. The mod worked in \mods but was getting crashes when putting up quarries, seems to work fine when inside the \coremods tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Just updated mine. All 73 mods seem to be working fine.

Didn't bother with Optifine yet though. it's been too derpy lately. If I don't notice any fps drops when recording I may just leave it out for good. I'll be doing an update today at some point as I'm sure a few things will be updating today.
    I've been iffy about Optifine lately. It looks like I will have to keep using it as I do use TPs. (yes, I know Forge implemented HD Texture support, but it doesn't cover everything.) And Optifine does still help me when recording (which is something I may be doing in the near future).

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Seems buildcraft 3.4.0 is a coremod now? That's weird. The mod worked in \mods but was getting crashes when putting up quarries, seems to work fine when inside the \coremods tho.
    Odd, maybe with the amount of addons for Buildcraft it needed to move to the Coremods folder. (Coremods load before mods) I haven't tried it yet since my server is still running slightly behind. Latest update to the modpack I use broke some stuff so I'm waiting to update. Probably gonna DL Fuzzies list today and play around with his map from his LP series. Will watch out for Buildcraft to see if the same happens.

Deleted
    wierd its not in my core mods folder and i just stared quorry and all is well

anyine else getting the quantum suit error

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Not that I'm aware. It doesn't look like that change is anywhere in the logs either. I'm sure they would announce it if it was to become a coremod.

I've been iffy about Optifine lately. It looks like I will have to keep using it as I do use TPs. (yes, I know Forge implemented HD Texture support, but it doesn't cover everything.) And Optifine does still help me when recording (which is something I may be doing in the near future).
    Cool. I look forward to it. Haven't tested it yet. Just got back and now I gotta go out again!! I don't use textures so meh. Might even try the standard edition rather than the ultra. See if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    anyine else getting the quantum suit error
    Was working fine in my personal LP and test world. I haven't changed or updated anything that would affect it in a while. Have you checked your keybinds to make sure the activation isn't overlapping with another mod?

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 03:38 PM ----------

Updates!

• Updated Buildcraft and Forestry download URL's. Still the same version.
    • Removed 1.4.6 Forge Download. Still available at http://files.minecraftforge.net
    • Liquid Metals Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Rei's Minimap Updated (same version #)

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good. Luckily the 1.4.7 update isn't gonna break much (if anything).

Deleted
    yeah check key binds move zoom from lctrl to + to stop it conflicting and nutting weird doing my head in now

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 07:07 AM ----------

OMG the new xycraft stuff is amazballs the tanks alone are crazy good

Fuzzzie, I installed Optifine Standard edition and I haven't had any problems yet but maybe its only a matter of time before my chests start dancing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    yeah check key binds move zoom from lctrl to + to stop it conflicting and nutting weird doing my head in now

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 07:07 AM ----------

OMG the new xycraft stuff is amazballs the tanks alone are crazy good
    Idk.... personally. I'm kind of worried about the direction the mod may take. To me, right now, it just looks like it's taking things from other mods, making them pretty, cheaper and more powerful. Will give it time to see what it develops into. I'm already frustrated by the amount of these damn xychorium all over the place, so it may be that I'm a little bitter too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Idk.... personally. I'm kind of worried about the direction the mod may take. To me, right now, it just looks like it's taking things from other mods, making them pretty, cheaper and more powerful. Will give it time to see what it develops into. I'm already frustrated by the amount of these damn xychorium all over the place, so it may be that I'm a little bitter too.
    I'm still not even sure what the mod is supposed to do. I understand there is a power system and some machines, that's about it. /shrug

Episode is late today. Haven't been able to upload for the last 4 hours. It's going now, albeit very slow.

Also, no updates today. I skimmed a few threads but didn't see anything important there or on twitter. I'll check tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not even sure what the mod is supposed to do. I understand there is a power system and some machines, that's about it. /shrug

Episode is late today. Haven't been able to upload for the last 4 hours. It's going now, albeit very slow.

Also, no updates today. I skimmed a few threads but didn't see anything important there or on twitter. I'll check tomorrow.
    Well right now Xycraft looks to be making the Railcraft tanks pretty much useless. It takes nothing to make Xycraft tanks. ChickenBones even commented on it with something like "Ours are bigger, stronger, and top all that off, CHEAPER!!!" Railcraft tanks are fairly cheap as it is (a lot of iron, but iron really isn't hard to gather up with the machines available early to increase output) do we really need cheaper tanks?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well right now Xycraft looks to be making the Railcraft tanks pretty much useless. It takes nothing to make Xycraft tanks. ChickenBones even commented on it with something like "Ours are bigger, stronger, and top all that off, CHEAPER!!!" Railcraft tanks are fairly cheap as it is (a lot of iron, but iron really isn't hard to gather up with the machines available early to increase output) do we really need cheaper tanks?
    I'm not opposed to having options. My only thought would be "why create a mod that does things other mods already do?" The problem I have with mods lately is that nothing seems to be original. Another problem I have is the 15 different power systems that you have set up. It's why I wont do universal electricity, I just don't need another power system (especially one where they refuse to make it compatible with others). Factorization has it's own pointless power system too that takes up so much space for machines you'll only use a handful of times.

IC2 Power makes the most sense, followed by RP2. BC power has always been very odd to me. Now at least we're getting machines that indicate their requirements and even a way to store it.

I just hope Xycraft brings something innovative to the table. Fancy graphics is fine, but if its just going to lag my computer and not doing anything new then it's not that useful.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 03:25 PM ----------

Actually, one update for today:

• Liquid Metals Updated

The author has been working hard and has added the ability to wrap ingot formers as peripherals. He also just added the ability to liquify redstone, glowstone and lappis.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not opposed to having options. My only thought would be "why create a mod that does things other mods already do?" The problem I have with mods lately is that nothing seems to be original. Another problem I have is the 15 different power systems that you have set up. It's why I wont do universal electricity, I just don't need another power system (especially one where they refuse to make it compatible with others). Factorization has it's own pointless power system too that takes up so much space for machines you'll only use a handful of times.

IC2 Power makes the most sense, followed by RP2. BC power has always been very odd to me. Now at least we're getting machines that indicate their requirements and even a way to store it.

I just hope Xycraft brings something innovative to the table. Fancy graphics is fine, but if its just going to lag my computer and not doing anything new then it's not that useful.
    I agree. I would much rather see innovation in mods instead of the whole "mine is more OP, use it instead" approach some may take. I'm holding out on judging Xycraft, it's still in it's early stages, but something good needs to come from it soon cause I'm getting tired of dealing with the mats from it. There is so much useless worldgen with it atm. Kinda makes me not want to install the mod and just use a mystcraft world when it does provide something useful to get the mats.

Edit: Hows the LP coming along? Still UL'ing slow?
    Last edited by Greevir; 2013-01-10 at 08:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

Edit: Hows the LP coming along? Still UL'ing slow?
    The video is processing right now. 15 mins or so. Had sporadic internet all morning and then I couldn't get the upload to start until about an hour ago. I'm going to start uploading them at night and have them be scheduled for release in the morning. Should help avoid this if I have trouble in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    The video is processing right now. 15 mins or so. Had sporadic internet all morning and then I couldn't get the upload to start until about an hour ago. I'm going to start uploading them at night and have them be scheduled for release in the morning. Should help avoid this if I have trouble in the future.
    Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

Railcraft 6.14.0.0 is out but the download links are not working for me : (

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Railcraft 6.14.0.0 is out but the download links are not working for me : (
    Looks like a dropbox bug, not a problem with the link. Keep trying I guess http://adf.ly/HBFUT

I'll be doing updates tomorrow. Trying to get caught up on other stuff