Deleted
    Yeah was ment to be going then misses needed surgery she is selfish like that lol will watch what I can

Deleted
    update is going up on treecapitor a new beta Tinkers Construct is amazing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xart Irok View Post
    update is going up on treecapitor a new beta Tinkers Construct is amazing
    I haven't been doing the betas for Tinker's Construct too much since people complained about issues with the last few. He's pretty good about short beta phases though and often you find the new content released within a week.

Treecapitator update looks important though. Fixes NPE when an axe breaks from use.

Here's a quick link for my loyal thread readers: http://adf.ly/1599906/dl.dropboxuser...ni.CoreMod.jar

Not sure if I'm going to do updates today. Watching Dreamhack SC2 and playing other games. Haven't been motivated to do a lot of MC lately.

Deleted
    i have little problem on mods forestry (2.2.6.3), powersuit (x.534) and gregtech (f). I check individually this mods and play mayby 10 seconds in screen show server goind down no crash log generate o.O when i delete this mods minecraft is stable.

#update
    Now i test a newset foresty and is as same frezing minecraft and shutdown
    Last edited by mmoc4658b76f66; 2013-06-15 at 10:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should give us a link to your error report.

guys how you can colour illuminators from thermal expansion?i?cant find recipe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    guys how you can colour illuminators from thermal expansion?i?cant find recipe?
    Try to see if this works. I personally haven't tried it yet but I read up on the changelog,"-Added: New Block: Glowstone Illuminator! This is a multimode lamp. Hit it with a wrench to change modes, a dye to change the color, and a piece of glowstone dust to revert it!"

I'll be back after I find the answer.

Update!:Right click Glowstone illuminator with dye.
    Last edited by heliophobicdude; 2013-06-16 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Found the solution.

thx mate now i am feeling dumb..i have tried lots of things but not that one lol

i have a question : when will we be able to put facades on liquiducts and conduits and mfr cables?

Deleted
    if anyone needs it i have a sphax x128 texture pack with most mods BUT only world gen mod i have installed and in the pack is BOP twilight and natura/tinkers i dont have BWG OR EXTRA BIOMS in it

Can someone pls give another link to download industrial craft2? One in the tread doesnt seem to work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiez View Post
    Can someone pls give another link to download industrial craft2? One in the tread doesnt seem to work
    Try another dev build,http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/ , going backwards can break compatibility with other IC2 dependents. (You might want to wait a while, site is down, :/)

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M7md13 View Post
    i have a question : when will we be able to put facades on liquiducts and conduits and mfr cables?
    KingLemming (Author of Thermal Expansion) stated he would not be using BC support for, "it's impossible" to borrow his words. This was as recent as November 2012 on his forum post though.

Power Crystals (Author of Minefactory Reloaded ) stated that he/she "waiting to see what CB's microblocks turn out to be, but it would be on my side." This kinda suggests she wouldn't be implementing BC facade support anytime soon.
    Last edited by heliophobicdude; 2013-06-16 at 06:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiez View Post
    Player's Jenkins site is down. Has been for a few days. I don't have any mirrors just now. Will look tonight when I do updates.

• Waila Updated

nxMinetilities v0.2.4 Changelog:

Quantum Sponge added:
    The Quantum Sponge is a creative mode only item and cannot be crafted. It will clear any specified block id's (in the config) in a 65x65 area to bedrock. Useful for clearing quarries filled with water, or lava spills. By default it will clear up water and lava, add additional block id's to the config file and it'll clear those too.

Configurable Light updated:
    The configurable lights now have a tool for configuration rather than simply right-clicking the block. Hold the tool in your hand and sneak+right click to set the configuration (colour + state), then simply right click a light block to copy the tool settings to the light. Configuring multiple lights is now easy! The Recipe is as follows:

Red Dye, Green Dye, Blue Dye
    Iron Ingot, Glass Pane, Iron Ingot
    Iron Ingot, Stone Button, Iron Ingot

Enjoy!

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Waila Updated
    • Forge Updated
    • Minefactory Reloaded Updated
    • Treecapitator Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Misc Peripherals Updated
    • nxMinetilties Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated

MFR Changelog:

Fixed: Planter dupe glitch
    Fixed: Rubber wood cannot be silk touched anymore
    Fixed: Schmitt Trigger is actually available in the PRC
    Fixed: Planter upgrades cannot be removed via pipes/etc

just updated my server to forge 737 and most other mods on the list, was at 1.5.2 just did update and i notice that i cant use ladders anymore. Anyone else encounter this problem? Just wondering if its forge or another mod.

Thanks

Edit: It seems to be a forge issue, 736 still did it so i went back to 730 and i can use ladders again, so beware if it happens to you.
    Last edited by walrus1999; 2013-06-16 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus1999 View Post
    just updated my server to forge 737 and most other mods on the list, was at 1.5.2 just did update and i notice that i cant use ladders anymore. Anyone else encounter this problem? Just wondering if its forge or another mod.

Thanks

Edit: It seems to be a forge issue, 736 still did it so i went back to 730 and i can use ladders again, so beware if it happens to you.
    I've been using 734 for a while now and it works fine with the latest batch of updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    I've been using 734 for a while now and it works fine with the latest batch of updates.
    Thanks, ill give it a try.

And by the way Applied Energistics just went official rv11-a

Anyone else noticing Steve Cart's 2 recipes in place of some of the basic thaumcraft recipes in the Thaumanomicon?

Deleted
    nope mate just cheated in the cheat sheet version of book and all my recipes are fine , looks like you have a id issue last time i had it railcraft was the issue it was putting ic2 BC stevecarts and afew other mods stuff in recipes

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 07:17 AM ----------

and wow the new trecap sucks why did he do that its like cutting trees down in bloody terrafirmacraft now yuk rolling that back