15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    also latest forge is borked mate

sorry thats version .835 im talking about not tried the new one yet only just got up after a hour sleep
    Try 836 and let me know. I usually only update Forge if a mod calls for it

Deleted
    yeah will be doing a install test run later misses at hospital at mo having surgery so will check once little one goes down for nap

I have had some problems with .836 as noted in my previous post with the crash of TreeCapitator. To make matters worse, I rolled back to .835 to see if the problem went away and my world wouldn't show anymore (corrupted). Fortunately I have a good backup program so I didn't lose anything but at least in my case jumping back between forge versions trashed my world save. Might have just been user error here but be careful and have a backup.

I finally stayed at .836 for now and just pulled out TreeCapitator and the supporting file it uses and it seems okay but that is with pretty minimal testing. You are right though Fuzzzie. I need to stop adding in these latest versions of Forge every time one comes out. It is like playing with a stick of dynamite. Eventually one is gonna blow up and your game is gonna get trashed without a good backup.

I posted about the crash on the TreeCapitator forum along with others reporting similar issues.

Skedone, hope things go well for your family.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-19 at 08:00 AM.

Hey Fuzzzie - Craftable horse armor now requires a 'core mod' - it's also on his thread page.

Deleted
    nope latest casues issues too mate makes game unstable get gui.error messages left and right and game just crashes at random points. also i rock .27 of forge and have no issue there also you need to add findusfiles buy Myrathi its just to funny

- - - Updated - - -

yeah its a simple procedure she is having today she has all ready hand her arm and hand surgery lol , which a a week after she fell and broke her ankle which was nice so been manic taking care of her and the three kids lol 2 being disabled (along with my self and partner lol)

- - - Updated - - -

also extra cells has 3 id conflicts mate so another mod config along with project red hehehehehe now get to work

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottulusMaximus View Post
    Anyone have a clue what this crash is? Only happened once while in game so not a big deal but hoping to find cause before it becomes a big deal

http://pastebin.com/z5iAUSMg
    Thanks for feedback luckily nothing as serious as some of the suggestions, just me derping and assigning more RAM than I have. Forgot to change JVM Arguments after setting up a RAMDisk for MC

Deleted
    lol well i was right then it was a ram address error lol did not even think of asking you to check that lol and dont wory i derp all the time

- - - Updated - - -

when did they add craftable table to TC its bloody handy that

- - - Updated - - -

also latest build of IC2 experimental loads have not fully tested it but it runs and you can look up recipes yippeee

also forgecraft 2 was updated to 1.6.2 so that normally moves things along for instance they have a test build of extra trees and bees on there so that should be on way soon

version i have just tested is

industrialcraft-2_2.0.45-experimental

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko87 View Post
    need help wit this crash... http://pastebin.com/QQ3tH8yB
    Do you have TreeCapitator loaded? If so that may be the problem. I was having similar crashes on .835 and .836 and wasn't getting anything showing what mod was causing the crash but it did have the ticking memory that I was getting.

If you look in the Forge log file you may see a line like this. Apparently forge isn't loading TreeCapitator...

2013-08-19 07:31:39 [FINER] [ForgeModLoader] Skipping known library file C:\Users\Marv\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\[1.6.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.6.2.r02.Uni.CoreMod.jar

If so, that is your problem. Hope that helps.

----- Update -------

I rolled forge back to .819 and was able to load my world and keep TreeCapitator. Apparently Buildcraft requires at least version .818, or so I was told.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-19 at 02:56 PM.

yup tanks, I did have that line, removed treecap and it works now

Deleted
    Version 827 is fine as well as I have already said

I wonder if logistics pipes will be available for 1.6

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko87 View Post
    I wonder if logistics pipes will be available for 1.6
    I just checked the github for LP and it appears that theZorro266 has a 1.6 branch that he is working on and actually is doing some work on it today. I have no idea how close he is but at least it is progress. Github is here:

https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes-Dev/tree/mc16

- - - Updated - - -

Finally figured out what seems to be causing my crash with MPS. Apparently Foresty and MPS don't work together nicely. Found someone else talking about the problem in the TE IRC channel and he confirmed it was a bug. Was curious though, anyone else here running 1.6.2 with Forestry and MPS and if so, what versions of those mods and forge are you using?

MPS and Forestry work fine for me.

Forge 9.10.0.819

Forestry A 2.3.0.0
    ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.8.0-645

iananderson, thanks for the feedback. Do you happen to be using a JVM argument in your launcher settings? If so, would you mind providing it for me? I just can't figure out why others this works for, but for some reason myself, and at least one other person I found get the exact same crash with MPS installed. Just as an FYI those are the same versions I have loaded. The crash indicates the issue occurs when MPS is looking at the apiarist stuff in Forestry.

2013-08-19 14:01:54 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Head --
    2013-08-19 14:01:54 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stacktrace:
    2013-08-19 14:01:54 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.machinemuse.powersuits.powermodule.armor.ApiaristArmorModule.<init>(ApiaristArmorModul e.java:24)
    2013-08-19 14:01:54 [INFO] [STDOUT] at net.machinemuse.powersuits.common.ModCompatability.registerModSpecificModules(ModCompatabi lity.java:165)

I am using Fuzzzies config settings and have searched to see if there are any ID conflicts. The guy on the IRC channel says he has the exact same crash point so at least someone else is having the problem. Question is why it works for some but I can't get it to work. Guess I will try the old start from scratch and add mods till it crashes routine. Such a pain.

-------------Update------

Sorry to keep bothering you, but one more question. Do you have Extra Utilities installed ian? I removed all mods but Forestry and MPS and they worked fine. Then readded mods till I got a crash again at Extra Utilities. Then installed all of my original mods, including Forestry and MPS but not Extra Utilities and it works fine. Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall for awhile.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-08-19 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    iananderson, thanks for the feedback. Do you happen to be using a JVM argument in your launcher settings? If so, would you mind providing it for me?
    -Xmx3G -XX:PermSize=256m

-------------Update------

Sorry to keep bothering you, but one more question. Do you have Extra Utilities installed ian? I removed all mods but Forestry and MPS and they worked fine. Then readded mods till I got a crash again at Extra Utilities. Then installed all of my original mods, including Forestry and MPS but not Extra Utilities and it works fine. Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall for awhile.
    Yep, using "extrautils - 0.3 Prerelease".

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.14 : Main Download -- Alternate Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6004756/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.14 - August 19th 2013

• Added new Extra Cells Block/Item ID's
    • Added Support for SKC Core with Craftable Horse Armor
    • Added Project Red Block/Item ID's
    • All Project Red Modules Enabled
    • Added Switches Block ID's
    • Added Additional Buildcraft Objects Item ID's
    • Added Redstone in Motion Block/Item ID's

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Hey Fuzzzie - Craftable horse armor now requires a 'core mod' - it's also on his thread page.
    Added and Fixed!

also extra cells has 3 id conflicts mate so another mod config along with project red hehehehehe now get to work
    Added and Fixed!

also forgecraft 2 was updated to 1.6.2 so that normally moves things along for instance they have a test build of extra trees and bees on there so that should be on way soon
    Yeah, watched the first episode of dw20s thing. I hate the beginning of LP's. lol

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    I just checked the github for LP and it appears that theZorro266 has a 1.6 branch that he is working on and actually is doing some work on it today. I have no idea how close he is but at least it is progress. Github is here:
    Updated the build script. That's a good sign!

------------

Will be doing updates when I get home from work tomorrow. Going to sleep soon.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-08-20 at 04:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks!

---------

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge (Latest) Updated
    • Wireless Redstone CBE Updated
    • Applied Energistics Dev Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Tinker's Construct Updated
    • Treecapitator Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated

Deleted
    i have personal webspace that i never use so i will migrate your config packs to it soon save people from waiting and alike its hosted with my isp so wont have a issue with being flagged . just got to set up my ftp on my phone so i can grab and upload on the fly for u

- - - Updated - - -

also see this mod today looks kewl and handy at same time

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1870830-edgarallens-mods-supercraftingframe/

- - - Updated - - -

BoP had a update just bug fixes so no biggy or config update mate