So Meh. They're trying to make IC2 harder and harder... :/ The build I was using had the blue lapitron crystal (or whatever it's called) went from needing circuits to now advanced circuits... Pain in the ass. :/

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    So Meh. They're trying to make IC2 harder and harder... :/ The build I was using had the blue lapitron crystal (or whatever it's called) went from needing circuits to now advanced circuits... Pain in the ass. :/
    Well, I haven't played the new IC2 yet, but I do know they added a whole new tier of energy, so maybe the blue lapitrons got bumped up a tier? Everything is still in beta so the recipes can change (they did get rid of refined iron, which I'm happy for! Yes, I know we need the stupid hammer now/metal former, but I prefer that over refined iron).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardlessBrady View Post
    Not sure if you know but Project:Red and nxminetilities download links wont work.
    nxMinetilities link works fine for me.

Project Red releases have been removed until the mod author figures out how to fix it. Use Red Logic instead.

Quote Originally Posted by venturaguy101 View Post
    Most important THANKS to Fuzzie for starting this thread and doing the mod updates and configs. I like the pick and choose solution to modding rather than the take the entire package or not method.
    Thanks for hanging out and supporting the thread! Tell your friends

Quote Originally Posted by Adarcer View Post
    i already changed the IDs of mods not in config list (and its in logistic pipes mod have not cheak teleport pipes just downloaded them now) pretty sure this will be added to list and giveing a heads up ,the game does load and the id's overwrite themselves...but that slows down loading :P
    Configs for mods that aren't supported in the pack yet will be available soon when Laguy is finished. Logistics Pipes and Teleport Pipes support will be added. He's just starting out work on the pack so please be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    On the one hand I agree, on the other hand, IC2 was becoming boring and outdated as hell. Adding new stuff and changing things around makes it interesting. The have added easier ways to get things early game too. By the time you need lapatron crystals making advanced circuits shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    nxMinetilities link works fine for me.
    It was a DNS problem, Because I'm in Canada it wouldn't work. I managed to get in with other methods though.
    Last edited by BeardlessBrady; 2013-09-08 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    No u have avast just disable it for a min it's because his host is a dodgy shit lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also te should be out very soon as slowpoke has passed 16k

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardlessBrady View Post
    It was a DNS problem, Because I'm in Canada it wouldn't work. I managed to get in with other methods though.
    I'm in Canada too The actual computer that hosts it is in Montreal

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Also te should be out very soon as slowpoke has passed 16k
    We were supposed to get Thermal Expansion at 12k. Wonder if that's still on. Only watched for like 5mins. Just finished that damn map.

- - - Updated - - -

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Applied Energistics Dev Updated
    • The Barrels Mod Updated
    • Immibis Microblocks Updated
    • Immibis Core Updated
    • Red Logic Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Redstone in Motion Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated

Deleted
    Thought it was 16 but either way they made it so come on king lemming chop chop

15+ Year Old Account
    Thought it was 16 but either way they made it so come on king lemming chop chop
    Jaded tweeted 12k, but idk.

Obviously they have a working version and are testing it internally. I doubt that they all of the sudden decided to start the port. This means it was probably close to release. This is my optimists comment for the day.

Deleted
    Lol you had a chance to look at direwolf 2 latest videos showing ars magica yet

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol you had a chance to look at direwolf 2 latest videos showing ars magica yet
    Yeah. The Thaumcraft videos were interesting. I can see the research mechanic getting old quick though.

The Ars Magica stuff looks a bit better, at least there's documentation now. I just hope the spells actually work this time. Half the old ones did nothing.

Deleted
    They both look pritty darn cool and I do miss my golems

I know this has nothing to do with your "mod-pack", but i cant seem to get the right answer anywhere else and was hoping someone here had a clue
    When i start up MC i get this error message:
    i.imgur.com/g601h9q.png
    Here's the Forge mod loader log.
    pastebin.com/CKsq2W8p
    I had to put it at Pastebin because its to long.
    I cant post links or pictures in the first post so i had to remove the first part

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KnifeToy View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with your "mod-pack", but i cant seem to get the right answer anywhere else and was hoping someone here had a clue
    When i start up MC i get this error message:
    i.imgur.com/g601h9q.png
    Here's the Forge mod loader log.
    pastebin.com/CKsq2W8p
    I had to put it at Pastebin because its to long.
    I cant post links or pictures in the first post so i had to remove the first part
    Wow.. I've never seen that before.

It looks like some mod is trying to load itself before others but failing to do it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Wow.. I've never seen that before.

It looks like some mod is trying to load itself before others but failing to do it correctly.
    Which means?
    Anyway to fix this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Which means?
    Anyway to fix this?
    Try Removing Basic Components from Universal Electricity.

I've gotta go out for a bit. I'll be back!

I havent downloaded Universal Electricity.
    Neither do i have Minefactory or Thermal Expansion.
    Last edited by KnifeToy; 2013-09-08 at 05:46 PM.

I havent downloaded Universal Electricity.
    Neither do i have Minefactory or Thermal Expansion.
    which version of AE are you using? There is a version for 1.5 and 1.6 and they both have the same version number. I would re-download AE and try again.

Deleted

Hey Fuzzie.
    I am currently using your config packs and i wanted to ask if you somehow disabled the railcraft steam or something.
    When i produce steam in a steam boiler the steam doesn't have a texture. Which works fine with EnderIO liquid conduits. But i accidently dropped a tank next to a steam containing conduit and now i cannot load my game anymore, because the game crashes, when it tries to render the steam.
    Since you have a lot of mods on your list that i don't have in my game, i think it may produce the steam from another mod, which i haven't installed and therefore doesn't have a texture for it. I do have Factorization installed, so it's probably not that one.

I just want to ask here before i report it as a bug, that isn't one.

Edit: Fixed it. Factorization was registering it's steam before railcraft and i don't think it has a texture for steam. You can solve the problem by editing the name of the Factorization - File in your mods folder. just put a z in front of it and it should register railcraft first.
    Last edited by Amaror; 2013-09-08 at 07:09 PM.

Wow! It fixed it! Thank you so much!
    I had the right one it just wasn't updated. So after a couple ID conflicts it worked!
    Thank you guys again!
    <3