10+ Year Old Account
    Immersed in the tenuous coalition between enmity and amity.
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    New configs are up

- - - Updated - - -

not as far as i can see mate they are show correct in my nei
    Liquids are showing correctly for me as well. And thanks for putting up those configs!

Deleted
    Hmmm, i've updated all my mods with the updates and it crash. It seems that the dev version of codechickencore has a problem (it's its code in the stack trace) and i've just enabled nei (so it can't be mod conflicts)

Quote Originally Posted by OldFarmerJoe View Post
    What is TE? Sorry I haven't read all the posts about ore gen.
    Sorry for using so many abbreviations around here. TE = Thermal Expansion 3. The comments about ore gen are that we have a lot of mods producing the same ore dictionary items. For example, with the current configs there are 4+ different versions of copper being generated. The issue is do we really need all of those versions of copper being generated. The counter side of that is that this isn't the FTB mod pack where everything is controlled and setup for you in the configs. Currently the majority seem to want to control ore generation, but it is still an open debate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arasium View Post
    Hmmm, i've updated all my mods with the updates and it crash. It seems that the dev version of codechickencore has a problem (it's its code in the stack trace) and i've just enabled nei (so it can't be mod conflicts)
    You are correct. The OP needs to get updated to put the codechickencore back to the 0.9.0.6 version. I have already spoken to Fuzzzie about making the change. Just put the 0.9.0.6 version back in and you should be okay.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-11-19 at 07:15 AM.

Deleted
    tho looks like he pulled it him self as, i was about to comment that i just updated and its fine for me, then i checked my mod folder and it is version 06 then i reclicked link and it takes you to the 06 download anyway lol

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.20 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6440192/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6440395/

Version 3.5.20 - Nov 18th 2013

• added Thermal Expansion 3 - Block/Item ID's added
    • Biomes O' Plenty - Block/Item ID's added
    • Bibliocraft - Item ID's added
    • EnderIO - Item ID's added
    • Blood Magic - Item ID's added
    • PowerConverters - Had to change a block ID to avoid conflict with new BoP ID (BlockSteam)
    • added MrCrayfish's Construction - Block and Item ID's added

Thanks again to Laguy442 for his hard work. I know this was a big update!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    You are correct. The OP needs to get updated to put the codechickencore back to the 0.9.0.6 version. I have already spoken to Fuzzzie about making the change. Just put the 0.9.0.6 version back in and you should be okay.
    Yup. I've fixed the list so now it's the 0.9.0.6 version. Just forgot to change the number.

Wow this guy still at it. EPIC! I've been away from minecraft for about 7 months, so everything is new too me. Installing now :P
    Last edited by Biggaveli; 2013-11-19 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    tho looks like he pulled it him self as, i was about to comment that i just updated and its fine for me, then i checked my mod folder and it is version 06 then i reclicked link and it takes you to the 06 download anyway lol
    Crap, i downloaded it too quickly after first OP update, so i've downloaded the 9.0.7-dev version just before Fuzzie made the correction I've already revert back to the 9.0.6 version and yes, all is ok.

Deleted
    Just did the latest updates (mods and config). I'm not using all mods though.
    Also added Mr. Crayfish's Construction Mod and use Codechicken 0.9.0.6
    Just telling, because the log looks like this is causing the problem.

I can start the client without problems but my server crashes.
    I uploaded the ForgeLog to my webspace, cause its too big for pastebin.

Hope anybody can help me out?!

order-of-avalon.net/ForgeModLoader-server-0.log
    (sorry still not able to post links)

Edit: BTW: Server's starting without Construction Mod
    Last edited by mmoc51d212c8c9; 2013-11-19 at 09:41 AM.

Deleted
    It seems that power converters is now compatible with TE 3 (since the build 22). I will test it at 12h and give you my feedback

"WikiLinkLib HAS BEEN REMOVED/DEPRECATED.
    It is now built into the WikiLink jar and WikiLink will now remain a one file mod from here on."

Might want to update you're required libraries table.

- - - Updated - - -

Followed everything to the tee, including the id fix for the biomes o plenty in the readme of the config pack.

Error here --> http://pastebin.com/2tZYqFCd

Deleted
    there is a few mods there mate that are not support by the config pack mate that will be the issue one of the being extrabioms

- - - Updated - - -

also the ue stuff is buggy like mad and plays up alot try removing that section and mods without configs

- - - Updated - - -

also rotary craft dont work with TE yet

Deleted
    Power converter is indeed compatible with TE3 now.
    Last edited by mmocbb1e47efaf; 2013-11-19 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggaveli View Post
    "WikiLinkLib HAS BEEN REMOVED/DEPRECATED.
    It is now built into the WikiLink jar and WikiLink will now remain a one file mod from here on."

Might want to update you're required libraries table.

- - - Updated - - -

Followed everything to the tee, including the id fix for the biomes o plenty in the readme of the config pack.

Error here --> http://pastebin.com/2tZYqFCd
    What it looks like is you loaded most of the mods on the OP. The config pack only is set to work with the mods that have the little green check marks. If you load the other mods you will need to adjust your config files manually.

My first suggestion is to remove any mod that isn't indicated as working with the config pack. Note there are a couple of exceptions here that Fuzzzie hasn't had time to change.
    MrCrayfish's Contruction is supported
    Thermal Expansion 3 is supported
    Bibliowoods Natura is supported
    Only use one of the Applied Energisitics versions (I recommend the dev version)

And as Skedone pointed out, Rotarycraft doesn't work right now with TE. (Hopefully there will be a fix for that soon)

Second, what JVM arguments are you using? If you aren't using any then that will be your second problem. There are examples of JVM arguments at the end of the changelog which is linked on the OP.

Third, although Skedone doesn't like UE stuff, that isn't the problem here. I have never seen anyone having loading problems here that were related to UE mods unless they tried to load UE Core or Basic Components (they are for developers only).

Give those things a try and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, thanks for the info. Where are you finding the Powercoverts files? I can't figure out where they have moved now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberghost View Post
    Just did the latest updates (mods and config). I'm not using all mods though.
    Also added Mr. Crayfish's Construction Mod and use Codechicken 0.9.0.6
    Just telling, because the log looks like this is causing the problem.

I can start the client without problems but my server crashes.
    I uploaded the ForgeLog to my webspace, cause its too big for pastebin.

Hope anybody can help me out?!

order-of-avalon.net/ForgeModLoader-server-0.log
    (sorry still not able to post links)

Edit: BTW: Server's starting without Construction Mod
    My initial reaction from your log is you are having memory problems. Might want to double check your JVM arguments. Sometimes it is just that one additional mod being added that kicks your system memory and you start having issues.

I just went and looked around the mod forum and there are lots of posts about this crashing on servers. If you are using this on a server you may want to wait for a fix. Author says he is aware and working on it.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-11-19 at 02:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post

Hey, thanks for the info. Where are you finding the Powercoverts files? I can't figure out where they have moved now.
    I've found them on PC developper jenkins:

https://samrg474.ci.cloudbees.com/job/PowerConverters/

I've found them on PC developper jenkins:

https://samrg474.ci.cloudbees.com/job/PowerConverters/
    Thanks much. I am sure Fuzzzie will add the new version when he does his next updates.

Note, the new version (1.6.4-23) that I just loaded does add a new block item. If you want to play with this or need it before next config pack comes out, the new block is...

I:ID.BlockThermalExpansion=3068

And on a completely unrelated note, if anyone is interested there is a new Spotlight on TE3 by Wylker that isn't bad. Direwolf20 I understand is also working on one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEN7d...ure=youtu.be&a
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-11-19 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    You mean the one like midway powercrystals thread? If not, links?

I already know the answer to this: But if I added TE to my world; it doesn't support any type of retro... (I don't want to end up with 2 coppers, 2 irons, etc...)
    Last edited by sabster; 2013-11-19 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NipsuGamer View Post
    You mean the one like midway powercrystals thread? If not, links?
    Link was in the two posts previous to yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    I already know the answer to this: But if I added TE to my world; it doesn't support any type of retro...
    Although I haven't personally tried it, the option is certainly there to do it. Pretty sure you just have to turn it to true.

# This will retroactively generate ores in previously generated chunks.
    B:RetroactiveOreGeneration=false

Ah, so it looks like you clarified the question. So I went to the TE IRC channel and asked...

"[07:34] <laguy442> I have a question about ore regen. If I set it to true in the config, will it end up doubling ores already existing such as gold, iron, etc? Thanks
    [07:34] <KingLemming> yes"

There you have it from the King himself.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-11-19 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Laguy, do you have read the gregtech config files? I'm trying to understand it but the are so many config lines that i'm lost.
    In fact, i don't want gregtech to modify other addons recipes and i want to remove the dark block (i don't remember it's name) in the 32 low layer (this dark block is useless for me). So i'm doing some tests, but it's very hard to find everything.

Laguy, do you have read the gregtech config files? I'm trying to understand it but the are so many config lines that i'm lost.
    In fact, i don't want gregtech to modify other addons recipes and i want to remove the dark block (i don't remember it's name) in the 32 low layer (this dark block is useless for me). So i'm doing some tests, but it's very hard to find everything.
    Sorry, but I don't use his mod so I am probably not going to be any use to you on that one. I am sure there are probably some others here who have some experience on making adjustments to GT. Anyone who can answer this for him?