ID Conflict perhaps?

Anyways I have a question and I hope someone here can answer it. Let's say I have 3 mods that add bronze tools, how do I make it so it defaults to a specific mod when crafting? I have Metallurgy, IC2 and Mekanism. I want to use the ones in Mekanism.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko87 View Post
    Anyways I have a question and I hope someone here can answer it. Let's say I have 3 mods that add bronze tools, how do I make it so it defaults to a specific mod when crafting? I have Metallurgy, IC2 and Mekanism. I want to use the ones in Mekanism.
    Have you tried disabling the item in the configs? Setting the itemID to "0", I think?

Since it's 1.5.2. you could try Recipe Remover too -- http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...#reciperemover

- - - Updated - - -

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge (Latest) Updated
    • Barrels Mod Updated
    • Buildcraft Updated
    • Computercraft Updated
    • Universal Electricity Core, Compat, Prefab Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • ICBM Updated
    • MFFS Updated
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-07-25 at 03:53 AM.

Deleted
    Ok weird will look in to complex machines in a bit. Also the second picture is same thing it's just that what it turns into when iplace torch on it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Focal Point/Controlled focal point: Focal points are spawned underground, and cannot be moved. Right click them to 'control' them, and turn them into a controlled focal point. This will then produce a small amount of power.

but looking at thread looks like im not only one think errr what lol

- - - Updated - - -

laso yeah this is 1.6 fuzzie of course now if dinner bonewould fix the world time error and zombie/villager lag all would be good in the world oh and the horses just dying because they can too

- - - Updated - - -

Yes nei is out chicken bones is alive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    laso yeah this is 1.6 fuzzie of course now if dinner bonewould fix the world time error and zombie/villager lag all would be good in the world oh and the horses just dying because they can too

- - - Updated - - -

Yes nei is out chicken bones is alive
    Shh! Don't encourage another MC version!!

Just got home from work. Exhausted. I'll get to updates later. Glad Chickenbones got his stuff ready. I knew there was a dev version around but you had to compile it and I wasn't in the mood

Deleted
    Lol yeah he has said sorry for delay and gave reason why it has had a ui lift and has more planned lol . And new version on way anyway due to bugs I said

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol yeah he has said sorry for delay and gave reason why it has had a ui lift and has more planned lol . And new version on way anyway due to bugs I said
    Yeah, I figured. Hopefully more mods take the opportunity to take up SRGnames and can survive minor updates. Things like Steve's Carts do this, not sure what else. Hopefully cpw gets back from summer vacation soon too. I think a number of mod authors are waiting on Forge changes to get things rolling.

NEI doesn't work for squat yet. It's a mess - but, in the past hour I've seen 2-3 compiles, so....

His files are all at http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....ions/links.php

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    NEI doesn't work for squat yet. It's a mess - but, in the past hour I've seen 2-3 compiles, so....

His files are all at http://www.chickenbones.craftsaddle....ions/links.php
    Aye. There's dev versions there too. I might try both. Been using TMI in the interim and I actually think its pretty good. It's a lot less laggy than NEI, although I dont think it has the options for plugins.

Expect new configs when I do updates.

Deleted
    Nei and all other parts working lovely for me mate just make sure u have latest forge also tmi is ok but I don't use nei for cheating stuff in just for recipes . also never found nei laggy norm the other way round for me.

- - - Updated - - -

P.s it's not a mess lol first version was a compile error and second version fixed this latest version fixes smp error some was having. Personally I think that he is working this quick on the bug fixing is good he only made first public release few hours ago lol

I had updated to 804 - but I forgot I copied my server back to my test server, and it replaced 804 with 789 again. That was my problem. So yeah, NEI is working great so far.

Now if I can just get my hands on Extra Utilities - I'll be the happiest camper ever. Buildcraft pipes are ok, but the EU ones are so much better for my needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Another question: IC2 hasn't updated in a while; have they just not released any builds - or did someone do the one we're using special?

Yep works good for me too. Is there a way to dump block and item ID's to a text file in this release?
    I'm just browsing the config files to resolve conflicts right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.2 Updates!

• Misc Peripherals Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • ChickenChunks Updated
    • Translocators Updated
    • Wireless Redstone CBE Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Buildcraft Updated
    • ComputerCraft Updated

1.5.2 Updates!

• Applied Energistics Updated

There's the updates for now. Will get configs going shortly. Just woke up. Gotta work again at 4am

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Aye. There's dev versions there too. I might try both. Been using TMI in the interim and I actually think its pretty good. It's a lot less laggy than NEI, although I dont think it has the options for plugins.
    There is also CraftGuide, which is available for 1.6.2

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.1.7 : http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzi...k%20v3.1.7.zip

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5913668/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.1.7 - July 27th 2013

• Disabled Update Checks for Chickenbones Mods
    • Added CodeChickenCore Config
    • Added NEI Config (Unchanged)
    • Added ChickenChunks BlockID
    • Disabled Update Check for ChickenChunks
    • Added EnderStorage Block/ItemID
    • Disabled Update Check for EnderStorage
    • EnderStorage Inventory set to Max Size (6x9)
    • Added Translocators Block/ItemID's
    • Disabled Update Check for Translocators

Couldn't get WR-CBE to work properly. Too tired to spend to much time messing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepattention View Post
    There is also CraftGuide, which is available for 1.6.2
    Yeah, I've used it before. Pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by TerryD View Post
    Yep works good for me too. Is there a way to dump block and item ID's to a text file in this release?
    I'm just browsing the config files to resolve conflicts right now.
    The configs above should do that

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    I had updated to 804 - but I forgot I copied my server back to my test server, and it replaced 804 with 789 again. That was my problem. So yeah, NEI is working great so far.

Now if I can just get my hands on Extra Utilities - I'll be the happiest camper ever. Buildcraft pipes are ok, but the EU ones are so much better for my needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Another question: IC2 hasn't updated in a while; have they just not released any builds - or did someone do the one we're using special?
    Yeah, I updated Forge to 804 for now. There will probably be more Forge updates when cpw is back from Vacation.

IC2 hasn't released a new build in some time. It's pretty dead atm. It works, but I don't know how well. Frankly I think that unless it gets some new people to develop for it then it might be dead.

Deleted
    Lol u forgot to install other file that wireless Redstone needs didn't you fuzzy lol

- - - Updated - - -

WR-CBE requires ForgeMulitpart, an opensource library for having multiple things in the one block space. Get it at http://files.minecraftforge.net/ForgeMultipart/

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol u forgot to install other file that wireless Redstone needs didn't you fuzzy lol

- - - Updated - - -

WR-CBE requires ForgeMulitpart, an opensource library for having multiple things in the one block space. Get it at http://files.minecraftforge.net/ForgeMultipart/
    I see it now Pretty tired atm and gotta work again. I'll get it in for the next config update. Probably Sunday. Not sure if I'll even do updates tomorrow. Sorry, new job is a lot more work than I thought.

Deleted
    hehehe i know the feeling mate im so tired at mo im startting to see things and hear things lol

also check this out handy little mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...d-eu-and-more/

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.2 Updates!

• ForgeMultipart Added
    • ExtraCells Updated
    • ExtraBiomesXL Updated

ForgeMultipart added as it's required by WRCBE. It's a library file for Forge Mods.

Forestry should get an Alpha version this weekend. I'll post it when I see it.

Last 4am work shift until Tuesday coming up. Thank god lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Changelog for XBXL

http://github.com/ExtrabiomesXL/Extr...iki/Change-Log

Deleted
    Forestry alpha is out sangier just tweeted

- - - Updated - - -

Also extra biomes has been updated so it's compatible with forrestry also natura and tinkers construct are out too lol that should keep u busy I have mine already set up. Also wrcb won't work as the multiblock lib is for 1.5.2 lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Forestry alpha is out sangier just tweeted

- - - Updated - - -

Also extra biomes has been updated so it's compatible with forrestry also natura and tinkers construct are out too lol that should keep u busy I have mine already set up. Also wrcb won't work as the multiblock lib is for 1.5.2 lol
    I'll get around to updates this afternoon. Just got home and want to settle down. Off for a few days now so I should be able to get stuff going again.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-07-27 at 05:10 PM.