15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    and @ fuzzie 059 of forge multipart is for 1.5.2 and was not made buy chickenbones lol cpw makes it i believe versions 075 and above are for 1.6.2 lol i have said this 3 times now in the posts

- - - Updated - - -

also i just tried latest version of both multipart and wireless redstone and it killed my game it would no longer load just quit to desktop even after they was both removed lol
    Actually it is Chickenbones that has developed Forge Multipart. He's the only contributor on it's github. -- https://github.com/Chicken-Bones/ForgeMultipart

Also, the download page wasn't clear about version numbers. It's recently updated to include the 1.6 versions. I'll update later.

Deleted
    oh weird i honestly thought it was a cpw thing im sure he said and his help in the forum post that he did not make it lol , also yeah the version thing was not needed before because it was only ever for 1.5x lol also sorry if it sounded like i was being aggressive i was not lol u know i love you ;-) it was just my British sarcasm at you missing my posts about it lol . also it is here at last

http://binarymage.com/2013/07/29/mystcraft-0-10-6-00/

- - - Updated - - -

also i have just done a clean test install and same thing that multipartforge wrecks the game lol you get a chickenbones install pop up and then from there on the game never loads again ... so do a backup of folder before you test it mate as it patches stuff out side mod folder

- - - Updated - - -

also out of interest mate how comes you dont change this config option to false
    #
    B:treeHeightDecidesBreakSpeed=True

Woot! Mystcraft is out for 1.6.2, FYI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post

@ Skedone: Tinkers kept crashing my server, so I finally gave up.
    i have re-read the the forum bug list andd it will crash server at mo due to it missing villager texture , but i spose u could open jar and replace there villager skin with a default one from minecraft for now as a quick fix

15+ Year Old Account
    also out of interest mate how comes you dont change this config option to false
    #
    B:treeHeightDecidesBreakSpeed=True
    What is it from?

-------------

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge Multipart Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Blood Magic Updated
    • Mystcraft Updated
    • Tinker's Construct Updated
    • Buildcraft Updated
    • NEI Addons Updated

Configs soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm. got a crash with mystcraft. Reported it to xcompwiz. I'll have configs later, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.4 : http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzi...k%20v3.2.4.zip

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5926353/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.4 - July 29th 2013

• Added Mystcraft Block/Item ID's
    • All mods re-tested with very latest versions

Deleted
    It's tree cap and can't believe u made a error post before updating forge and other mods :P I mean I already posted it was working for me hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Are you using it in combination with other worldgen mods? (XBXL or BoP)
    Yup - Both are 'defaulted' (ie. BOP has don't add to existing world) - and the biomes are being added, they just have 'chunk' holes. It's on a server too; I didn't test it single player world...

- - - Updated - - -

BOP got updated - I'm about to test if it fixed the eat food bug on servers....

Updating Buildcraft and Tinkers' Construct fixed the Mystcraft crash for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's tree cap and can't believe u made a error post before updating forge and other mods :P I mean I already posted it was working for me hehehehehe
    I'm not really playing right now. I'm only downloading them to get the configs working.

Yup - Both are 'defaulted' (ie. BOP has don't add to existing world) - and the biomes are being added, they just have 'chunk' holes. It's on a server too; I didn't test it single player world...

- - - Updated - - -

BOP got updated - I'm about to test if it fixed the eat food bug on servers....
    I'll have to get it in tomorrows updates. I have to get ready for some sleep now. Work at 4am again

Quote Originally Posted by iananderson View Post
    Updating Buildcraft and Tinkers' Construct fixed the Mystcraft crash for me.
    A guy on the Mystcraft forums suggested TC as well. Problem seems to have gone away now so no big deal.

Does anyone know what the max distance between logistics pipes, inventory system connector pipes is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlothar View Post
    Does anyone know what the max distance between logistics pipes, inventory system connector pipes is?
    The max distance is a config option, it defaults to 50 I believe.

As for the system connector, I think this part of my tutorial covers it: http://youtu.be/LVdVTupCn3s?t=30m16s

- - - Updated - - -

1.6.2 Updates!

• CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Better World Generation Updated
    • Biomes O Plenty Updated
    • Blood Magic Updated
    • Enchanting Plus Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Buildcraft Updated
    • NEI Mystcraft Plugin Updated
    • Universal Electricity Core, Compat, Prefab Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • ICBM Updated
    • MFFS 3.0 Updated
    • Mekanism Updated
    • MicDoodleCore Updated
    • Galacticraft Updated

Quite a few updates today. Unfortunetly I'm not going to get around to any config updates today. Pretty tired. Hopefully everything works for you guys. Have fun!

[*]Biomes O Plenty Updated
    Meh - and it "breaks" worlds again. All unloaded chunks get reset. :/

- - - Updated - - -

And don't forget about: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1114866-162forgesspsmp-mrcrayfishs-furniture-mod-v292-mail-update/ - I really like this mod

That config option for logistics pipes is for the amount of regular pipe between Logistics Pipes. What I found out is that if you want to connect entire networks and not just a chest, you need to use enderchests. Just put the system connection pipes in between your system and an Enderchest and it works well. Thanks Fuzzie

I'm not seeing that happening. Seems to be working fine for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering if anyone has a fix for an issue I have with Tinker's Construct. Once I've created a tool and added Luck to it, the tool gets that moving shine that is similar to normal enchanted tools. For some reason that is killing the frame rate on my girlfriends PC. It happens when she's holding the item or if I'm holding the item and she's looking at me. It does not happen with normal enchanted items. I checked the config and didn't see an option to disable the effect. Thoughts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlothar View Post
    That config option for logistics pipes is for the amount of regular pipe between Logistics Pipes. What I found out is that if you want to connect entire networks and not just a chest, you need to use enderchests. Just put the system connection pipes in between your system and an Enderchest and it works well. Thanks Fuzzie
    There is a good tutorial from Wylker for Logistics Pipes (Wylker Spotlights Minecraft: Logistics Pipes Tutorial Part 1). Apparently you can use "Item Tesseracts" from "Thermal Expansion" with "Basic Logistics Pipes" to connect two networks together (shown in the tutorial, rather at the end) and they will work as one network.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.6.2 Config Pack Download v3.2.5 : http://tria.nexxdesign.co.uk/~fuzzzi...k%20v3.2.5.zip

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5932671/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.2.5 - July 31st 2013

• Blood Magic Block/Item Id's Added
    • Forge Multipart Block/Item Id's
    • Wireless Redstone CBE Id's Added
    • Wireless Redstone CBE Update Checks Disabled
    • Electrodynamics Block/Item ID's Added
    • MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod Block/Item ID's Added

• Added MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod

- - - Updated - - -

I checked and didn't see any reports of this. Maybe it's something else?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deepattention View Post
    There is a good tutorial from Wylker for Logistics Pipes (Wylker Spotlights Minecraft: Logistics Pipes Tutorial Part 1). Apparently you can use "Item Tesseracts" from "Thermal Expansion" with "Basic Logistics Pipes" to connect two networks together (shown in the tutorial, rather at the end) and they will work as one network.
    Or...you know... my tutorial

Actually I don't think I covered Tesseracts with mine, but I can confirm that you can connect a logistics system using them. Just make sure to use a basic logistics pipe at both the input and output of the tesseract.

- - - Updated - - -

And don't forget about: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...2-mail-update/ - I really like this mod
    Didn't forget. Just been busy. Added.

--------------

Note that GregTech hasn't been added to the config pack. I'm probably not going to as his configs are a mess and the mod is breaking other mods. Tired of it, so I guess just use it at your own discretion.

I checked and didn't see any reports of this. Maybe it's something else?
    Yeah, I'm not sure. We had it happen twice even; finally switched back to BWG4 (he updated my problem - and it's fixed) - and are running with it. It was on my server; and I know they missed something with servers (the foodbug wasn't fixed in R1 on servers - only in single player). But oh well - got a new world running now.

And thanks for adding the furniture - Since we rerolled; I'm using your config files only. Thanks for this btw, just in case you needed more praise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, Closed the 1.5.2 list. Too much work maintaining both and this list is supposed to keep up with current modding.

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks for adding the furniture - Since we rerolled; I'm using your config files only. Thanks for this btw, just in case you needed more praise.
    No problem. Looks good. The furniture mod is in the configs now too.

Deleted
    Is wirelessredstone cb working at last dude

15+ Year Old Account
    Is wirelessredstone cb working at last dude
    It's in the configs as well.