[PTR Patch 5.1] Alliance Brawler's Guild - Video Preview

Hello All,

I have just finish with upload Alliance Brawler's Guild that you can find in Deeprun Tram (Entering from Stormwind).
    It's still not finished, but looks really cool place for fun Hope you enjoy watching Video.

P.S. Sorry for the DK that I trolled...

Also In about 264 Minutes you can find The Krasarang Wilds - Alliance Daily PvP Quests, will be available here:
    http://youtu.be/5cpFgX71FDM

I'm off to sleep...

Deleted
    Wow! This looks like so much fun

10+ Year Old Account
    So the feature isn't instanced, which means you have to wait for other players to finish. That seems... frustrating. Hope that changes (though it is cool to watch other people).

Looks interesting though, can't wait to see what it's like finished and on live.
    Last edited by Porimlys; 2012-10-13 at 03:01 AM.

Yeah true, for now looks like you need to wait for ur turn
    That's the reason why I was pissed when I needed to wait that DK for next fight...

Deeprun tram... a place commonly used by Horde players who can wait for PVP flags to wear off on PVE servers.

On my server, we have quite a few PVP jackasses who transferred from a PVP server onto our PVE server just to continually grief us... they're going to abuse the HELL out of this - ESPECIALLY seeing that those NPCs are all PVP-flagged to boot. >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the videos megathread at the top of the sticky list. Thanks!