Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    video was made before nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I just got facerolled by a warrior and made my 5k resil seem like paper. You can't get rid of them either yes, they are so strong right now it's not funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey58 View Post
    Dunno wtf your smoking but I know my hunter does not hit for 200-350k on any target let alone single target. My mage partner in 2's and 3's does not hit that hard either.

The only place that hunters, mages, spriests, and warriors are OP is 1v1 and 2v2. Well guess what neither of those is a bracket you can obtain a gladiator title in. Hunter and mage burst is no higher %wise than ret was last expansion. Put two dps on the warrior and he/she is dead. Spriests like the others are only OP in suituations where there are only 1-2 targets that they can control at will.
    Hunter killed me for 650k dmg in less than 3 seconds. I wish I made a screenshot. I don't know weither it was an exploit but I for one do not like getting killed within 3 seconds, not to forgot ret pala wich added another 150k.

If anyone has an idea on how to counter a 800k dmg income within 3 seconds than please share, me and my arena partner are eager to hear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    This is like someone would defend a terrorist.
    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=222079
    It's hardly fair to compare Illana to Mofasa though, right? Mofasa is at the peak of his game, he's reached the skill cap of Beast Mastery: all one button of it.

Illana I think maybe the problem is you're pressing your buttons in this sequence "1", and then when your opponent doesn't die - you log onto the forums to tell us how balanced hunters are right now. If you subscribe to skillcapped.com however, they'll help you learn the secrets that MoP hunters use to reach rank 1: "1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111". Collect Points.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    video was made before nerf.
    The nerf that did almost nothing to stop hunter cooldown stacking, right. 10% less lynx rush damage guys, fixed now! Never you mind the Rabid buff.

We're hours from nerfs though I suspect

Also no offense, but is that really your toon? Prior to mop your most noticable arena achievement was [Step Into The Arena] (I wish I were kidding, but I'm not, I googled you after your last ridiculous thread about hybrid healing post 5.0). So I have to assume that Illana is an alt hunter, and you have a different hunter somewhere you actually play?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post

I mean if by warriors being fine you mean "unless they're mentally handicapped they ALWAYS score a kill in their cooldowns unless they misstime it or are playing a shitty comp" then I agree.
    Lol easiest thing in the world to see when warrior pops with 5 minute burst cooldown macro. Just iceblock, deterrence or whatever. You know who's mentally handicapped? The ones who let the warrior get off a full burst.

You must be a pretty bad player.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If you guys are still getting killed by hunters after the hotfix 2 days ago then you guys might want to relearn Arena. Stampede and Rabid was nerfed so bad that beast isn't worth running almost. Warriors on the other hand haven't been changed. Being able to charge someone and 1 shot them with banner, trinket, reck, dragon roar, heroic strike macro.
    Ahh the mythical 5 tfb stack with 5 minute one shot combo. Please, PLEASE remove taste for blood. Nobody likes this mechanic, least of all warriors. I would GLADLY trade tfb for a straight up buff to heroic strike damage. I can count on one hand the number of 5 stacks i've had in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    It's hardly fair to compare Illana to Mofasa though, right? Mofasa is at the peak of his game, he's reached the skill cap of Beast Mastery: all one button of it.

Illana I think maybe the problem is you're pressing your buttons in this sequence "1", and then when your opponent doesn't die - you log onto the forums to tell us how balanced hunters are right now. If you subscribe to skillcapped.com however, they'll help you learn the secrets that MoP hunters use to reach rank 1: "1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111". Collect Points.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 09:41 AM ----------

The nerf that did almost nothing to stop hunter cooldown stacking, right. 10% less lynx rush damage guys, fixed now! Never you mind the Rabid buff.

We're hours from nerfs though I suspect

Also no offense, but is that really your toon? Prior to mop your most noticable arena achievement was [Step Into The Arena] (I wish I were kidding, but I'm not, I googled you after your last ridiculous thread about hybrid healing post 5.0). So I have to assume that Illana is an alt hunter, and you have a different hunter somewhere you actually play?
    You're a terrible troll and I'm not going to continue discussing anything with you on this subject as you are utterly clueless or just deliberately making misleading posts.

You clearly don't understand how hunter's work, probably don't have one at 90 and most likely never played it.

Also armoury policing isn't helping your case much, especially if you can't even find the right one. Stick to talking about shadow priests, at least you DO have some knowledge about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Are you fking kidding me? No. Shut up. I would kill for Shadowstep. You obviously don't have any idea what you are talking about.
    This....thought he was just a general troll with the old "Palys OP U HAZ BUBBLE AND PLATE"...but to say they have shadowstep? Really? He must just be a troll so I dont want to go on about it, but everything he listed has either been in the game for ages and unchanged by MoP, or he's just out right wrong...shadowstep? /facepalm. Must play with 1000+ MS if he thinks paladins have shadowstep.

Deleted
    With the changes to dispels, mages are an incredibly strong class in MoP, the denial of that... is self denial!

Setups have been made infinitely easier, CC one of the team with poly, healer dispels, now mage can cc someone else, set a deepfreeze/frostbomb/retardburst on any target he chooses while not fearing for any sort of CC what-so-ever.

What's worse is that this can be done EVERY 45seconds. Most mage damage comes from instant casts too/procs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Says the Priest who couldn't break 2.4k in Wraths final season when it was Caster heaven. Also nice 0-3 in 3s and 39% win ratio in 2s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spriest are fine the way they are. Non Spriest players do not realize that we are strong in PVP because of our fears. Not our damage as you can see by looking at our PVE aspects. Also, the only thing that Warriors need nerfed is Vengeance.

Also I eat Warriors faces.
    Last edited by Meanwal; 2012-10-16 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    Stop arguing about it.
    BM Hunters are extremly out of control atm. They will get the nerf bat soon enough. Its insane how much dmg they are capable of in a short amount of time. Burn ALL ure CDs, and the enemy will use their defensives. /cast Readiness, and do it all over again. BAM u won. Nothing u can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    Stop arguing about it.
    BM Hunters are extremly out of control atm. They will get the nerf bat soon enough. Its insane how much dmg they are capable of in a short amount of time. Burn ALL ure CDs, and the enemy will use their defensives. /cast Readiness, and do it all over again. BAM u won. Nothing u can do about it.
    nerf bat already been handed out

people dying to one button macro hunters should just not pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    But, but... THEY ARE OP. HIGH DAMAGE AND TONS OF ROOTS. I'M ALSO 1350 RATING IN 2's. This is all I read on MMO-C WoW forums anymore.
    So, someone complaining that a class is overpowered can ONLY be validated by having a high 2s rating?

LMFAO====> That's the only other thing I see on MMO-C forums anymore, a la "My e-peen is big, yours isn't, so you are scrub."
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Shadow priests are fine except for Psyfiend, damage taken before fear breaks, and their hybird healing capabilities.

BM hunters are pretty ridicoules, yes. It's fixed by reduce some of their cooldown scaling, toning down some burst and fixing some potential bugs. And of course compensate by improving their long run damage.

Mages are fine, except for their stupid mastery design and I'm inclined to say that their absorbs combined with all their other utility/evocation healing can be too strong.

Warriors needs their burst stacking reduced, and shockwave and gag order needs a change.
    i can tell what side of the fence you sit on lmfao!"Shadow priests and mages are fine" really what do people like you think/see in pvp?pvp on live is so fucked up-almost every class has op'ed abilities.mages hit hard as shit-while still having a ton of cc "best in game".shadow does a ton of damage and has op'ed healing,yet you think these tow classes are fine.did you stop and think for 1 minute that maybe blizz brought other classes like warriors,locks,hunters, up to mage level in pvp?

so you want blizz to nerf warriors burst stacking,witch lasts for 10 secs every 5 mins.then nerf warrior's shock-wave and gag order,wow.so please tell me what do warriors get to keep in this new x-pac?you think back to back instant fears from priests is ok,but warriors gag ordr is op'ed,lmfao.how about pallys 2 bubbles,or druids be faster then other players mounted?hows is a warrior supposed to slow down a druid running a flag with out shock wave?i cant even stick to one now,but you want warriors nerfed.

i will tell you one thing,if they nerf warrior burst,"10 sec every 5 mins lmfao"blizz is going to have to buff the shit out of warrior sustained damage,because its not that good atm.frost dks,locks and hunters all do more damage then warriors.do you do any rbgs?do you see what teams are stacking,still?frost dks and locks-seems not much has changed since cata,right?

re-read your post and you can see how silly you sound with your comments about warriors.every caster class have instant casts and can cast while moving,but you think gag order is op'ed,lmfao.pvp in wow is total shit "and i said it would be" yet you think warriors are the problem.there is more healing,cc,stuns,damage in this game then ever before,stop trying to say warriors are the problem becasue we now have shock-wave and 10 burst every 5 mins.when other classes hit for twice that every20 secs.

"Warrior and Hunter Changes
    There have already been a number of changes made and issues fixed with hunters and warriors. Hunters have had a couple of bug fixes, a nerf and some other changes happen to their class, this should tone down their burst and healing done through Spirit Mend from Stampede. Warriors have had their Charge and Warbringer stuns changed so that they now correctly apply diminishing returns which should help with lowering their ability to lock down a target in stuns.

We are watching to see how these and other hotfixes will play out on the live realms and hope to see a positive effect from them. There are also several changes that we want to test out on the PTR, but they may be deployed earlier than patch 5.1."

Taken from the front page. Seems that Blizzard has come to two conclusions. One is that BM burst is OP and will be nerfed, (lol just like anyone who DOESN'T play a hunter has said is needed) and two is that warrior CD stacking is fine. Which it is. Warrior's are capable of being countered during their CDs. And if you want to keep up the QQ about Second Wind, go for it. But at least come up with a viable option for warrior's self-healing then, because the other two talents are pretty shit for arena. Because it isn't as simple as "nerf Second Wind and make them choose something else." Doing this would leave us completely FUBAR.

Honestly, though, Second Wind isn't really a huge problem. The bigger problem is scrub players in pvp who can't finish off ~100k of my health in a few seconds. I love watching nooblets pop everything on my warrior who is at 100%. That is just poor gameplay against warriors. Don't call for a nerf to Second Wind because you are bad. I have been killed plenty by a good, coordinated effort during Second Wind. Or hell, even been killed during it 1v1 a time or two (cause yes, it happens, sometimes you get outplayed, we are all human). Also, if it wasn't for Second Wind, then those few 2s and 3s matches that have come down to myself vs. one other player would be an instant loss for me and most other warriors.

I could go on explaining why SW isn't OP, and that it IS a L2play issue, no matter how you slice it. Think its OP 1v1 and in duels? Lol Blizz has stated they don't balance around those situations so get over that defense. Think it's OP in BGs? You apparently haven't been running many random BGs lately, as every single one I get in I am instantly the kill target whenever I show up to a skirmish. This has been true of every single BG I have done the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Insane control and insane mobility and the ability to seemingly spam high damage instant cast that used to be like 5 second cast time. lol yeah mages are "fine"
    Mages are strong of course ,they are in a good place, but do not put mages up there with bm hunter and shadow priests , because they are not that OP!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    "Warrior and Hunter Changes
    There have already been a number of changes made and issues fixed with hunters and warriors. Hunters have had a couple of bug fixes, a nerf and some other changes happen to their class, this should tone down their burst and healing done through Spirit Mend from Stampede. Warriors have had their Charge and Warbringer stuns changed so that they now correctly apply diminishing returns which should help with lowering their ability to lock down a target in stuns.

We are watching to see how these and other hotfixes will play out on the live realms and hope to see a positive effect from them. There are also several changes that we want to test out on the PTR, but they may be deployed earlier than patch 5.1."

Taken from the front page. Seems that Blizzard has come to two conclusions. One is that BM burst is OP and will be nerfed, (lol just like anyone who DOESN'T play a hunter has said is needed) and two is that warrior CD stacking is fine. Which it is. Warrior's are capable of being countered during their CDs. And if you want to keep up the QQ about Second Wind, go for it. But at least come up with a viable option for warrior's self-healing then, because the other two talents are pretty shit for arena. Because it isn't as simple as "nerf Second Wind and make them choose something else." Doing this would leave us completely FUBAR.

Honestly, though, Second Wind isn't really a huge problem. The bigger problem is scrub players in pvp who can't finish off ~100k of my health in a few seconds. I love watching nooblets pop everything on my warrior who is at 100%. That is just poor gameplay against warriors. Don't call for a nerf to Second Wind because you are bad. I have been killed plenty by a good, coordinated effort during Second Wind. Or hell, even been killed during it 1v1 a time or two (cause yes, it happens, sometimes you get outplayed, we are all human). Also, if it wasn't for Second Wind, then those few 2s and 3s matches that have come down to myself vs. one other player would be an instant loss for me and most other warriors.

I could go on explaining why SW isn't OP, and that it IS a L2play issue, no matter how you slice it. Think its OP 1v1 and in duels? Lol Blizz has stated they don't balance around those situations so get over that defense. Think it's OP in BGs? You apparently haven't been running many random BGs lately, as every single one I get in I am instantly the kill target whenever I show up to a skirmish. This has been true of every single BG I have done the last few days.
    It is very very likely that Taste for Blood will be nerfed. I don't know who at Blizzard was stupid enough to make it stackable to 5. And Warrior burst combined with their mobility is quite ridicoules. It will eventually get changed, because currently it's far too overtuned. At least with the current mobility and CC.

I also don't understand your logic.. First you are saying that unless you get outplayed then you shouldn't lose any 1v1. Well isnt that the exact definition of being overpowered? And your excuse is that if second wind is being nerfed you aren't able to 1v1? But didn't you state a paragraph lower that 1v1 doesn't matter? Then why do you care wether or not they revamp second wind in order to not make you invincible in most 1v1 cases?

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    i can tell what side of the fence you sit on lmfao!"Shadow priests and mages are fine" really what do people like you think/see in pvp?pvp on live is so fucked up-almost every class has op'ed abilities.mages hit hard as shit-while still having a ton of cc "best in game".shadow does a ton of damage and has op'ed healing,yet you think these tow classes are fine.did you stop and think for 1 minute that maybe blizz brought other classes like warriors,locks,hunters, up to mage level in pvp?

so you want blizz to nerf warriors burst stacking,witch lasts for 10 secs every 5 mins.then nerf warrior's shock-wave and gag order,wow.so please tell me what do warriors get to keep in this new x-pac?you think back to back instant fears from priests is ok,but warriors gag ordr is op'ed,lmfao.how about pallys 2 bubbles,or druids be faster then other players mounted?hows is a warrior supposed to slow down a druid running a flag with out shock wave?i cant even stick to one now,but you want warriors nerfed.

i will tell you one thing,if they nerf warrior burst,"10 sec every 5 mins lmfao"blizz is going to have to buff the shit out of warrior sustained damage,because its not that good atm.frost dks,locks and hunters all do more damage then warriors.do you do any rbgs?do you see what teams are stacking,still?frost dks and locks-seems not much has changed since cata,right?

re-read your post and you can see how silly you sound with your comments about warriors.every caster class have instant casts and can cast while moving,but you think gag order is op'ed,lmfao.pvp in wow is total shit "and i said it would be" yet you think warriors are the problem.there is more healing,cc,stuns,damage in this game then ever before,stop trying to say warriors are the problem becasue we now have shock-wave and 10 burst every 5 mins.when other classes hit for twice that every20 secs.
    I wont bother commenting on this. If you are whining about druid run speed and paladins having 2 bubbles, and if you honestly believe that both frost DKs and warlocks do more damage than warriors do in a competetive pvp environment (let me give you a hint; killing a target matters, having a dot up on a pet that wont die anyway doesn't count as effective damage) then I don't really have much to discuss with you.
    And if you think any caster outside of cooldowns can do any serious damage output, if any damage at all, with a warrior on them (and without getting serious peeling) then you are in denial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rest assured that the poor pathetic masses are whining about Hunters as much as they are warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    And if you think any caster outside of cooldowns can do any serious damage output, if any damage at all, with a warrior on them (and without getting serious peeling) then you are in denial.
    My dots tick 2-3k. I have hard casted 3 starfires and 2 wraths in about 100 games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    nerf bat already been handed out

people dying to one button macro hunters should just not pvp.
    If you call a minor self-healing nerf a "nerfbat" when the class is still one-shoting everyone in PvP, I wonder what you will say when they'll nerf Stampede by 75%