Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    And that's what most WoW players care about. The end-game.
    Didn't the recent MoP sales numbers show that the majority of WoW subscribers haven't bought the latest expansion yet? That would lead me to conclude the exact opposite of what you're saying here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no! Guess I better stop enjoying the game then.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by razski View Post
    Here's an idea though. Judge it yourself from the amount of enjoyment YOU get out of it. Not by the sheep following what critics say.
    If I made every purchase before finding out about what I was purchasing through people who had experienced it, what I would be considered, is an idiot. Apparently you are under the assumption that being an idiot is a good thing. Kudos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    If I made every purchase before finding out about what I was purchasing through people who had experienced it, what I would be considered, is an idiot. Apparently you are under the assumption that being an idiot is a good thing. Kudos.
    You think playing WoW before, and judging what's going on in an expansion yourself over critics makes you an idiot? Are you kidding?

This isn't some new MMO that is drastically changing. There is a difference between a review saying 'It's a 5, and here's why it sucks', and it being a completely fine number and clearly playing it before and being able to decide if you like the changes yourself or not.

I consider someone who basis their likes and dislikes off awful critic sites like theirs an idiot. Shit, if everyone was a hivemind most of the most popular games wouldn't be played at all. Look at their number for LoL then how many people are so crazy about it that it's the most popular online game out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    So butt-hurt MMO Champion users, Metacritic and "Profesisonal" reviewers like IGN are credible sources for how People actually like the expansion?

Yeah, Mods please delete this troll thread.

Side- Note

IGN gave it like an 8.0 - And Eurogamer gave it an 8.5

Say what now?
    Assuming Metacritic and IGN are at least 1 person then I would say they make credible sources for how people like an expansion where people is plural person.

I love seeing people jumping in to defend WoW by bashing Metacritic. Despite the fact that if EVER there was a review website worth looking at, it is the one that aggregates what all the others say.

Essentially, you are all opinionated biggots who beleve that anything other than your own opinion is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread started as a troll thread, had some ok debates, now back to troll posts.

Closing.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-15 at 12:12 AM.