[H] 25man MOP recruiting OFFICER!

If anyone has any questions, wants more information and wants to see if this is right for you, please add my battletag and have a friendly conversation at your convenience.

My battletag is : smurrfetteqt#1307

First I'll start off by saying we haven't lost a current officer and are not desperate to replace someone before MoP, that is not the situation here. I have been the guildmaster since Vanilla and have been leading 25mans since Wotlk (naxx) and I am simply looking for some help for Mists of Pandaria. To be honest, I feel like this tier (clearing 8/8 heroic DS) took alot out of me, more than any other content or expansion in my 6+ year journey.

Previous raid leading experience is a plus but not mandatory if you have the right qualities.

Allow me to ramble off the 'right qualities'.

~ Enough time to dedicate and logs on for more than just raid hours.
    ~ Obviously a working Microphone & english speaking.
    ~ Amazing raid attendance, only missing when its necessary (vacations, family matters - etc).
    ~ Someone who doesn't form cliques, cause drama, yell at raiders or has a bad temper.
    ~ Knowledge of the game, mechanics, class specifics and pays attention to strat details.

Duties will include;

~ Researching strats and working with me to develope the best plan for our group comp.
    ~ Macros (if needed) for Cooldown rotations or specific assignments.
    ~ Maintaining a drama free and stable environment that focuses and pushes new content.

Below is our general recruitment topic to check out for more information and more details about our guild. Just going to have to add the h t t p part yourself, because MMO doesn't allow me to post links yet.

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687

Thank you for your time, have a great day.

this is not a bump!

who wants to slay dragons!!

time is running out, MoP is coming <3

baseball, hotdogs, applepie and chevrolet

countdown to launch *tick*tick* nap *tick*

Tigers 2 games up!!

Tigers vs Yankies tonight, game 1 of the second round of playoffs!