10+ Year Old Account

Stop the Random bg QQ please

Seriously can it end, every second thread I see is about bots blah blah blizzard needs to do something, yes they do, ofc they do, but seriously once you get your honor gear who really does random bgs...

And if you do why not queue with friends? don't have friends... isn't wow just boring then? Just look for trade groups. and if you do Bgs for the enjoyment factor why not do rated bgs they don't have to be competitive and it avoids the bots?

inb4 op bots
    inb4 it shouldn't have to be like that, I know it doesn't but random bgs are random bgs simply ways of getting honor

10+ Year Old Account
    Each random BG win grants Conquest Points.

If you don't want to play the ridiculously imbalanced twos Arena bracket, and you have converted your Valor Points already, it's a viable grind, hence why people complain about it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Each random BG win grants Conquest Points.

If you don't want to play the ridiculously imbalanced twos Arena bracket, and you have converted your Valor Points already, it's a viable grind, hence why people complain about it.
    If you can't do 2s, do 3s. And also rated bgs give more conquest than any other form of acquiring them

Deleted
    So you're basically condoning bots, because they're only present in random bgs.

I do random bgs all the time. Pretty much all I do. I don't really enjoy arena, people are assholes past like 2k. If you don't like getting hate whispers after every game then arenas are not for you. Last season at least no one wanted hunters on RBG so I was forced just into random bgs. Also, I enjoy randomly logging in for a couple quick games w/o needing to group up for it. Just for the record I don't really see that many bots. Maybe I just don't recognize them.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    If you can't do 2s, do 3s
    so I can play against triple huntard teams instead of double?

Seriously can it end, every second thread I see is about bots blah blah blizzard needs to do something, yes they do, ofc they do, but seriously once you get your honor gear who really does random bgs...

And if you do why not queue with friends? don't have friends... isn't wow just boring then? Just look for trade groups. and if you do Bgs for the enjoyment factor why not do rated bgs they don't have to be competitive and it avoids the bots?

inb4 op bots
    inb4 it shouldn't have to be like that, I know it doesn't but random bgs are random bgs simply ways of getting honor
    "once you get your honor gear who really does random bgs"

The vast frigging god damn majority, for one thing. Just because the hardcore do RBGs and Arena, doesn't mean most do. Infact, a very, very, very small part of the WoW population does those things. It's like the tunnel vision PVEers have. Very few people raid. Something along the lines of around 10% of the player base. Same goes for PVP. Very few people do arena. Even fewer do RBGs.

YET, the things people do the least, are what most of the game is balanced around. Explain that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    YET, the things people do the least, are what most of the game is balanced around. Explain that!
    Easily:

Blizzard is still pushing Arena as an e-sport.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

It's also painful when levelling, there's not much in it between bot-filled pvp and questing as far as dullness goes.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    You can earn 1650 conquest points per week, but only 1350 in arena and 1350 in random BG, which means you have to play a bit of both. I run 2v2 arena to pick up those last points with a guild mate, neither of us is even remotely interested in arenas but feel that we have to run it to cap the conquest points. With random BG, I don't know if I'm just lucky or what? because I barely run into any bots at all. In the past, like 20 games, I've seen two bots. One on the alliance side, and one on the Horde side, the Horde one was kicked out almost immediately.

As for running 3's instead of 2's, meh I don't care for either or so might as well run 2's since it works out. I'm in a small but close raiding guild who has no interest in rated BG, and I have no interest in leaving my guild. The server I play on is also low populated and quite dead (you should see the AH...) so unless I join a PvP dedicated guild rated BG is also out of question.
    Last edited by mmoce2fa46bcbe; 2012-10-15 at 10:45 AM.