Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    I'm one of the people who agree that the Alliance was treated completely unfairly last expac. However, you cannot say that they lose this patch, no siree. The Sunreavers are thrown out of Dalaran and the Kirin Tor drops their stupid neutrality. It's unlikely that Anduin is really dead, we know that he has the Two Princes storyline coming up; he's probably just going incognito while he works with Wrathion. That and we have the vision from Velen that he will lead the Army of Light.
    The white and the black prince. Cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Here's what we know for the horde in the next patch:
    Garrosh harms or kills Alduin.
    Garrosh tries to get Vol'jin killed.
    Vol'jin makes friends with Chen and has some sort of adventure.
    Horde uses Sha to attack Night Elf city.
    Blood Elf leader attacks Dalaran to free Sunreavers.
    Salvanas might make an appearance.

What we know for the Alliance:
    Alduin gets hurt/dies.
    Jania finds out Sunreavers are using her portals and kicks them out. Still manages to get city attacked afterward.
    Night Elf leaders takes a army and attacks the horde, but fails.
    Varian goes on some quest to become high king!
    we also know that u dont know the names of some really popular lore characters or u just cant spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    This just in, we get to kill Garrosh in this expansion because of the shit he keeps doing to the alliance. More at 11.
    Wow, so much of a win there. Killing off someone that even the Horde don't like. In addition to that, lets be honest here, the last patch of the expansion isn't going to be for Alliance only. Horde are going to get to kill him too, so it's not much of a win for Alliance. I've played Horde for years and I can honestly sit back and say it's blatant favoritism. We've been stomping the Alliance since pretty much mid WotLK, and it seems like we're going to continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    the alliance got that kick ass flying warship of death

every time the horde use their airship it blows up and crashes
    Something to do with them using balloons to keep afloat, i think

What do people actually mean when they say "epic"?

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Something to do with them using balloons to keep afloat, i think
    That isn't the problem, it was designed by goblins and their products are built to blast. ;P

Deleted

Night Elf leaders takes a army and attacks the horde, but fails.
    Would like to know where this information is from, haven´t seen anything in the files so far concerning an nightelven attack

Garrosh harms or kills Alduin.
    In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin... DRAGONBORN.

"YOU'RE DISMIIIISED!"
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Would like to know where this information is from, haven´t seen anything in the files so far concerning an nightelven attack
    Listen to Tyrande's soundbytes. It's disheartening. Where in Metzen's orc-addled brain did he get the idea that having Tyrande call some human "High King" would be received as epic?

Deleted
    And where are said soundfiles actually?

Though ´'m not sure if i would even want to hear them ... i know it would be an abslutely stupid reason for the nightelves to follow high king chin, but i underestimated how much of a biased amateur metzen is ...

I reale look forward how it is even possible for the horde to invade darnassus by using a portal that is connected to teh temple of moon where tyrande and malfurions tanding in ... well i know how, because both did never something so i guess they are just standing idleing there...

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    we also know that u dont know the names of some really popular lore characters or u just cant spell.
    I really just can't spell. I know the names but spelling names is just not my thing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Ok i found the soundfile i can´t beleive what i heared ... who the hell is that ... i mean from a badass warrioress with wisdom and knowledge toa damsel in distress ... and now a stupid little child tapping her foot to get the ALLOWENCE to attack someone IN HER DAMN CITY ?!

Also she has been outwised by someone who was thinking with his Sword?!

God i hope Metzen gets fired or somehow removed by a lorebook falling on his head ... this crap has reached a level rediculousness beyond believe...
    Last edited by mmoc9469597767; 2012-10-14 at 10:32 PM.

Deleted
    I'm one of the people who agree that the Alliance was treated completely unfairly last expac. However, you cannot say that they lose this patch, no siree. The Sunreavers are thrown out of Dalaran and the Kirin Tor drops their stupid neutrality. It's unlikely that Anduin is really dead, we know that he has the Two Princes storyline coming up; he's probably just going incognito while he works with Wrathion. That and we have the vision from Velen that he will lead the Army of Light.
    First, the voice files are just speculation at this point. We can all remember the Rommath story.

However, for the sake of the argument let's presume they're right for now.

In Cataclysm the Alliance got the short end of the stick. We were told we'd be getting Garrosh at the end of MoP and assaulting Orgrimmar. Now, due to in-game mechanics, we won't capture Orgrimmar, for obvious reasons. So, we're going to siege a Horde capital and then return it. Seems nice, does it not?

But... what will happen in 5.1? Well, according to the voice files, the Horde will siege Darnassus... an Alliance capital. Hold on. So, once again we get nothing over the Horde, as they siege one of our capitals first, and only then do we even come near to one of theirs. And let's not even take into account that Darnassus is one of the best defended capitals alongside Ironforge, so they used a cheap trick in the form that the Horde came through portals from Dalaran.

But we get Dalaran on our side at least, right? Well... the Horde will go and kill many of the mages of Dalaran. Let's return to WC3. Arthas went and slaughtered the Kirin Tor as much as he could. So the Kirin Tor went neutral when going to Northrend and accepted Horde mages. Because their numbers were few. Now, since Wrath it's been like 5-6 years, so we can't have a whole deal of new mages trained, since it does take time to train even a basic footman.
    But now we know the Horde has had their mages trained. So now the Horde mages are banished and they kill parts of what's left of the Alliance mages. So, in best case scenario, the Kirin Tor is now equal to the mages that went back to the Horde when Jaina kicked them out. In best case. So, win of a few mages for Alliance and win of a few mages for the Horde.

And we also lose Anduin.

So, equality in capitals attacked, equality in forces gained, and we also lose an important figure. Was it not Horde players who said equality is boring? Well here, I am an Alliance player and say the same, I say Darnassus should not be sieged just because Orgrimmar will be sieged or to make the Alliance the Blue Horde. I say the Dalaran mages should not die to make their forces equal to those that were banished. Since it makes the story BORING!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the only way to make the alliance look 'epic' and make them feel good about themselves, was to give the horde a warchief who turned out to be the villain, piss on the hordes sense of honor and wisdom, and generally undo narly a decades worth of story development.

Isn't that just grand.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Also she has been outwised by someone who was thinking with his Sword?!
    Night Elves were never known for their brain capacity.

10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't the problem, it was designed by goblins and their products are built to blast. ;P
    That one made my night

Apparently the only way to make the alliance look 'epic' and make them feel good about themselves, was to give the horde a warchief who turned out to be the villain, piss on the hordes sense of honor and wisdom, and generally undo narly a decades worth of story development.

Isn't that just grand.
    Aye it sucks. I thought the horde was beyond demon fury infused "raaawr orc smash!" by now. But as an alliance player that's how they are presented to me. It is as if they again drank the blood of a pit lord.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2012-10-14 at 10:52 PM.

Deleted
    Don´t forget that the Horde is constandly pulling superweapons out of their asses ...

Krakens , Magnatauruns, The Manabomb on Theramore, the Sha bell and the Sha in Darnassus ... EVERYTIME

Also don´t forget that nearly every Character we have are neutral ... the Horde has one, being Thrall he will return to the Horde, that ha sbeen promised.

We on the other hand have Tirion, Malfurion, formaly Jaina, Anduin, Velen, Bolvar and so on being neutral ... ALL THE TIME ...
    We also lost 3 major Cities by now, while the horde lost one camp with3 stupid tents...

We lost Lordearon (It`s Horde now)
    We lost Dalaran (which may return now)
    We lost Theramore (by the Horde)

Oh but in the end we will Raid Orgrimmar with the help of teh Horde of course, since the game has to be "equal" and then we leave ... because well ... not even the allies after WW2 were so stupid to leave ... but we will i can promise that. We won´t see Nightelven Sentinels patrouling through Orgrimmar keeping the Hord ein check.

Oh and we get a blue Warchief ... of course ... great this is what i wanted to be a stupid blue colored ripoff of the Horde...

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Night Elves were never known for their brain capacity.

Yeah forgot about that, developing ancient magic and building a world wide empire does not require to be smart, having a culture of mages and after that druids is perfectly possible while being dumb as an orc.
    Last edited by mmoc9469597767; 2012-10-14 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Isn't that just grand.
    To be honest I have to agree this is bad development for both sides.

On one hand the Horde gets less "grey" and more "black" which is not something I like as I always liked that in WoW both factions are good from their own views so to say. On the other hand, the Alliance keeps losing crap so they could get the reward in killing Garrosh at the end, which is also horrible, for, by the time we get there we'll have lost so much people will have left the Alliance for good tired of being losers.

I don't understand why it's so hard to make tangible victories for both sides without making one look truly evil and making one keep losing except for last round?

It's simple really. You move the quests from Shatterspear Outpost camp in Ashenvale to a bunch of tents and then let the Alliance stage an offensive burning it down. This way the quests aren't lost, yet the Alliance gets a win. Or, you simply add some quests for high level Alliance players in Gilneas, where you beat off another Horde offensive and start a war effort to repair the walls. Or you let them actually get a part of Stormgarde and fortify it, complete with flightpath and stuff, Arathi wasn't updated anyway, so why not do it now? Or you simply make a sea battle somewhere where the pride of Orgrimmar (insert ship name here) is sunk easily by Alliance with a laugh at how easy it was to sink it, thus infuriating the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Wow, so much of a win there. Killing off someone that even the Horde don't like. In addition to that, lets be honest here, the last patch of the expansion isn't going to be for Alliance only. Horde are going to get to kill him too, so it's not much of a win for Alliance. I've played Horde for years and I can honestly sit back and say it's blatant favoritism. We've been stomping the Alliance since pretty much mid WotLK, and it seems like we're going to continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
    Yeah I know, we lost Southshore and that one place in kalimdor where jaina lived but no one cared about. But were getting the Kirin Tor back, were getting dalaran back, and Im holding out for Kul Tiras. Also, gtfo off my island (tol barad).
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

15+ Year Old Account
    So the Blood Elf get lore and the Alliance get the Kirin Tor. Seems like a fair trade to me.
    So thats two more reputation factions out the window
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.