The only way I will ever get involved with pet battles is.....

....if Blizzard designs a new system where a person could cast a summoning spell during a pet battle that was revolved around the mounts that person had in their inventory (Think of Final Fantasy utl-summoning spells). Imagine being in a pet battle dueling against a formibable opponent and suddenly, that person casts a summoning spell, instantly summoning their Fireland's Firehawk for some high and insane fire damage ( 20 min cinamatic included of course). Obviously, the spell could only be cast a few times a match, day or week and there would be a difference between ground mount's power and flying mounts power (tier system for summoning spells). Clearly, the rarer the mount, the more powerful (or useful) the spell. Perhaps they could even create a whole new set of quest chains just to be able to unlock these abilities( wheather you have the mounts or not). My opinion is, if Blizzard is ripping of Pokemon already, why not make it awesome and rip off Final Fantasy too.

Tell me what you think of my idea by posting a comment below (or feel free to flame me until I develope an eating disorder).

-Rexy

What a terrible idea

I don't think you need to be involved with pet battles if this is the only thing you want!

Pet battles aren't exactly the greatest thing, but they are a great thing, and I don't think they need any crossover with mounts to be cool. Especially not imba calling spells.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to go with a horrible idea OP

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to go with the assumption that you're not being serious. The final line of
    My opinion is, if Blizzard is ripping of Pokemon already, why not make it awesome and rip off Final Fantasy too.
    just says what you're really trying to say.

Closing. Please don't post threads like this in the future.