Auto Dismount Due to CRZ

You know I've been watching all these threads pop up about Cross Realm Zones and how people love and hate them. While I've experienced the love and hate of it I would have to say the one thing I absolutely HATE about it is one simple problem.

When I do my dailies with my wife and she is "Riding" me on my Vial of Sands *Yes pun intended * whenever you go into a new zone she gets lagged out like no other and automatically dismounts mid flight. Good thing it equips a parachute but then I have to stop flying come back and get here and if we go to another zone same thing happens. Now most would be like "Well why doesn't she follow you?" We have tried that also and you lose auto follow when going into another zone also. I'm sorry but why do we have 2 person mounts if we are getting thrown off just because we went into a new zone? This has been a problem since 5.0.4 before MoP launched and still a problem almost month after panda launched. When is blizzard going to fix these problems that they break? I have 2 accounts on one battle net account, my main account has MoP while I haven't upgraded my 2nd one yet can I transfer a level 85 over to my non-MoP account? NOPE?! Seriously didn't even log on the toon since MoP launched but I'm unable to transfer the toon and good luck calling customer service as the phone que is always full. Its crazy!! I personally say take all this Cross Realms crap out I like not having to deal with people leveling up on my Medium Server, I like not having to fight 8 servers at once to farm herbs/ore/rare spawns etc.. But hey Blizzard knows whats best right?!

Quote Originally Posted by OrcD3vil View Post
    You know I've been watching all these threads pop up about Cross Realm Zones and how people love and hate them. While I've experienced the love and hate of it I would have to say the one thing I absolutely HATE about it is one simple problem.

When I do my dailies with my wife and she is "Riding" me on my Vial of Sands *Yes pun intended * whenever you go into a new zone she gets lagged out like no other and automatically dismounts mid flight. Good thing it equips a parachute but then I have to stop flying come back and get here and if we go to another zone same thing happens. Now most would be like "Well why doesn't she follow you?" We have tried that also and you lose auto follow when going into another zone also. I'm sorry but why do we have 2 person mounts if we are getting thrown off just because we went into a new zone? This has been a problem since 5.0.4 before MoP launched and still a problem almost month after panda launched. When is blizzard going to fix these problems that they break? I have 2 accounts on one battle net account, my main account has MoP while I haven't upgraded my 2nd one yet can I transfer a level 85 over to my non-MoP account? NOPE?! Seriously didn't even log on the toon since MoP launched but I'm unable to transfer the toon and good luck calling customer service as the phone que is always full. Its crazy!! I personally say take all this Cross Realms crap out I like not having to deal with people leveling up on my Medium Server, I like not having to fight 8 servers at once to farm herbs/ore/rare spawns etc.. But hey Blizzard knows whats best right?!
    Have to agree that this is such an annoying bug, it really pisses me off.

Also, when your friend is kicked off your mount, they count as being in a different phase of the zone until their feet touch the floor. If you are flying very high, be prepared to wait a silly amount of time while you wait for them to safely touch down so that you can see each other again and mount back up (if you can be bothered to continue after all of this messing around).