gameholds.com for CD key legit?

gameholds .com/europe-world-of-warcraft-mists-of-pandaria-add-on.htm

looking to come back for MoP - have cata and the whole Bnet shabang.
    wondering if the above link is legit - was the only froogle result for MoP digital download that wasn't Blizzard.

gamehold dot com is costing $35 USD, while blizz is charging 35 EU ~= $45 USD
    anyone know a good reason why i shouldn't save the $10 ?

Yes i know this is the EU version of MoP and can only be played on EU servers/accounts (which is good, cus I am a EU player).

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I can tell, the site checks out as legit. I don't see a reason why you couldn't use it, I suppose.

Deleted
    damn, awsome prices on that site close to silly Cata for 12-13 dollar :P !

I know www.cdkeyhouse. com is legit. I've bought some stuff from them and didn't have problems. It's the same price as the site you mentioned. So if you can't find confirmations for that one, try this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by axell View Post
    I know www.cdkeyhouse. com is legit. I've bought some stuff from them and didn't have problems. It's the same price as the site you mentioned. So if you can't find confirmations for that one, try this.
    ty for that ! bookmaked that one aswell

just used CDkeyhouse . com (paying via paypal) and with the cell phone txt verification got my CD key (it comes and a picture of a game box) - logged into Bnet and it worked for upgrading my account to MoP.
    I have yet to place my payment to bliz to activate account and log into game - doing that when i get home from work.

thanks.