Wrathguard glitch?

Hey guys,

I just started playing my lock again and am having a weird glitch with the Wrathguard. When I summon my Wrathguard, it has the Summoning Disorientation debuff on it, but it says it lasts for 22 days and my Wrathguard just stays stunned forever. I don't have this problem with any of my other summons. Just wondering if this is a well known glitch, or if I'm the only one experiencing it. If anyone knows how to go about fixing this, the information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I've seen it many times. Try re-summoning him, then another pet, then him again. That is what we found to work from our Guild Warlock.

Deleted
    Get someone to kill your wrathguard in PvP or in a duel.

It's an old random bug they never fixed. Just have your pet killed as the guy above me said.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    just summon another pet while hes out then stop it midcast new one will take over and rewrite

Deleted
    I had this bug stick to my Void Walker for months in Cataclysm. Granted I just didn't use it.. But as far as I remember it took a GM ticket with him taking control of my char and stuff to get it fixed. It's a great while ago, so I may remember incorrectly, but I don't think the killed in duel worked for me, nor the halted resummon.

How about that bug where after an axe toss the Wrathguard will appear to wield only one weapon for the rest of its duration? Anyone checked if it makes a difference on its damage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DG01 View Post
    How about that bug where after an axe toss the Wrathguard will appear to wield only one weapon for the rest of its duration? Anyone checked if it makes a difference on its damage?
    I haven't seen it, but that HAS to be a graphical only bug. It's not like as if it throws its actual weapon away, it's just an animation gone wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SabakuNoTaira View Post
    Hey guys,

I just started playing my lock again and am having a weird glitch with the Wrathguard. When I summon my Wrathguard, it has the Summoning Disorientation debuff on it, but it says it lasts for 22 days and my Wrathguard just stays stunned forever. I don't have this problem with any of my other summons. Just wondering if this is a well known glitch, or if I'm the only one experiencing it. If anyone knows how to go about fixing this, the information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    All you gotta do is start to summon a new demon, then stop half way through, then the summon disorientation will change from 200,000 days, to 5 seconds

---------- Post added 2012-10-26 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DG01 View Post
    I've seen a wrathguard just fisting people, no pun intended.

Its quite funny.