Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I am not as much of a veteran as you guys, having started in either 6 or 7? Where I got lynched day 2 for lurking. And I agree Holz, it does seem you are deflecting from Lysah. Scum buddy, or genuinely trying to prevent what you think is a bad lynch?
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Well, I am not as much of a veteran as you guys, having started in either 6 or 7? Where I got lynched day 2 for lurking. And I agree Holz, it does seem you are deflecting from Lysah. Scum buddy, or genuinely trying to prevent what you think is a bad lynch?
    You were a traitor and had to go out of town or something was keeping you really busy and you had dragged out the first night b/c of it :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Treann (1): Treann
    holz (1): Worer
    Anakso (1): Dyra
    rolo (2): Lysah, holz
    Lysah (6): Worgenite, Silkku, The Dwarf Lover, Lysah, Anakso, Kel
    Dyra (1): Firebert

Is everyone going to the "let's remember all the last games actions" again?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that was it Worgenite. And I barely understood how to play the game.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, hopefully some form of lynch happens before day 1 ends because I dislike no lynches but I'm off to bed now, should be on before the day is over but we have an electrician coming over in the morning so no idea if our power will be off or not
    Then I have to go to work around the same time he's going to finish, so might not make it on.

Also since I forgot in my previous post:

* slaps Worgenite on his fingers for forgetting to bold his votes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Is everyone going to the "let's remember all the last games actions" again?
    I am only remembering my last game's action :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Posts3 kel
    Posts3 Dyra
    Posts1 Arlee

http://www.mmo-champion.com/misc.php...sted&t=1213628
    Where did you get that link? Is it possible to see that in all threads?

Vote Lysah!! She's an evul personna!

Deleted
    That makes it 7 so it takes 3 more to lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Although you seem to have figured it out in post #245, my involvement in this game is not as player but as mod.
    Being a mod has never stopped me from bandwagoning on someone. Just ask Worgen.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Where did you get that link? Is it possible to see that in all threads?

Vote Lysah!! She's an evul personna!
    Go to the forum showing the list of threads. Click on the number (it's a link) showing how many posts are in that thread.

Vote Lysah

My vote is on record now.

Deleted
    Takes 2 more to lynch. Worer also looks kinda odd now since he thinks Holz and Lysah are on the same team but still keeps his vote on Holz and doesn't switch to Lysah

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Also since I forgot in my previous post:

* slaps Worgenite on his fingers for forgetting to bold his votes
    *Slaps Worgenite on the other cheek*

Btw we need 10 votes for a lynch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Go to the forum showing the list of threads. Click on the number (it's a link) showing how many posts are in that thread.
    Oh!!!!! I had no idea, thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    3 Votes in 20 minutes on Day 1 just seem a bit too suspicious, don't you think?
    Suspicious yes. But I have no connection to either Firebert or Worgenite. Coincidence, or the two of them bandwagoning behind me. I know this would be a WIFOM statement, but I would find it odd that 2 vets and a semi vet would organize a scum vote in a 20 minute span this early in the game (needing 10 votes in all). It's easy for me to dismiss it because I know I'm not scum. Maybe the two of them are, but I do not know.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 10:51 AM ----------

vote Lysah

Who's going to be the hammer?!?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Trying to vote me off while I'm sleeping. For shame, town, for shame.

I hope 8 of these votes are scum, because if not, this will be the most disappointing game of mafia to date.

A day one lynch of a power player only benefits the scum. If you are town and seriously think this is a good idea you need to reevaluate the merits of playing this game.

Also, keleb, I never voted for myself. I voted for rolo twice. I don't understand why a mod is in these shenanigans.

But yes, please do hammer me. Since there are actually two more votes required to lynch me, I would love it if you just went ahead and admitted you were scum to everybody.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-10-21 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Shaddap Lysah!!!

You won't persuade nobody!

@TDL
    I never said rolo was SK, I said rolo was scum. I have no way of knowing what faction.

@Anakso
    I already got my revenge, as long as you don't attempt another bullshit kill on me (or EN) we are even.

Anyway, I'm willing to bet that in the 8 votes for me there are at least 3 or 4 scum. Not just because the town would be stupid to lynch me - it wouldn't be the first time - but because of statistics as well. Currently it would take the entire town to lynch me which means it's almost guaranteed that some of the people voting for me are scum. Look around you, town, your real targets have already shown their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Also, keleb, I never voted for myself.
    Sorry about that. Was supposed to be Majad. Don't know if I cut'n'pasted or wrong or if I mixed it up on who was voting on who was voted.

Corrected:
    Treann (1): Treann
    holz (1): Worer
    Anakso (1): Dyra
    rolo (2): Lysah, holz
    Lysah (8): Worgenite, Silkku, The Dwarf Lover, Majad, Anakso, Kel, Krayzy, rolo
    Dyra (1): Firebert

Oh, lastly, there are 11 total townies. I'm one of them, EN is one of them. That means out of 10 potential votes on me, only 9 of them can be townies. Do you really think there aren't scum in this bandwagon? How about you look at Silkku and Anakso who are both experienced enough to know that I'm left alive they will die since they are scum. Why do you think this bandwagon started? It's not because I'm dangerous as a scum, it's because I'm dangerous as town.