Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Help Krayzy

It's a gunfight guys. Either Arlee or Krayzy is the seer and the other is the speshul wolf.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Yeah Why do me and Ana not get to help?!

Going to completely and utterly sulk now.
    You're dead. Sshhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    It is now up to the town to try help either Krayzy or Arlee kill the other. This is done by typeing Help Arlee or Help Krayzy. Should someone decide that the help they just gave one of the combatants was miss placed, they may withdraw their aid by typing Unhelp. Saying anything else will cause you to draw unwanted attention to yourself and you'll be known as collateral damage and have your name on the town square memorial that is the favorite peeing place for all the dogs in Jacobsville.
    A bullet from one of the guns graces kel's head and he falls to the ground unable to lend aid to anyone. It'll have to be seen to later if he survived.

NO TALKING EXCEPT FOR HELPING

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 04:54 PM ----------

Bullets also grace the heads of Worgenite and Majad making them unable to lend aid.
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-10-28 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bullet from one of the guns graces kel's head and he falls to the ground unable to lend aid to anyone. It'll have to be seen to later if he survived.

NO TALKING EXCEPT FOR HELPING

Bullets also grace the heads of Worgenite and Majad making them unable to led aid.
    Now now, I was telling them what was happening since you did a rather poor job of explaining it :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted

[SIZE=]NO TALKING EXCEPT FOR HELPING[/SIZE]

Bullets also grace the heads of Worgenite and Majad making them unable to led aid.
    We can't talk? There's nothing saying in the OP about that, Keleb.. -.-'

Any questions or the like are handled in PM with Pud'n or me. Pud'n seems to be sleeping to the latter might be preferred.

Those named as hit by stray bullets may come to life and be able to lend aid. It depends on mod decision when Pud'n is here. I guess I should have written the part about not speaking anything but helpings in Bold underlined and font size 1 million for people to see it so you might very well recover from your wounds.

Well, I guess i did misread
    I think its best if i stop posting now
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    We can't talk? There's nothing saying in the OP about that, Keleb
    It is still night. Sun was about to rise.

Saying anything else will cause you to draw unwanted attention to yourself and you'll be known as collateral damage and have your name on the town square memorial that is the favorite peeing place for all the dogs in Jacobsville.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any questions or the like are handled in PM with Pud'n or me. Pud'n seems to be sleeping to the latter might be preferred.

Those named as hit by stray bullets may come to life and be able to lend aid. It depends on mod decision when Pud'n is here. I guess I should have written the part about not speaking anything but helpings in Bold underlined and font size 1 million for people to see it so you might very well recover from your wounds.
    Should've done something like : Arlee and Krayzy are locked in an epic gunfight! Choose who to help by typing Help Arlee or Help Krayzy. A reminder, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHO YOU WANT TO HELP. Please and thank you!

Deleted
    It is still night. Sun was about to rise.
    I'm sorry, but that's, hardly, a good explanation that we can't speak...

I'll vote anyways, just don't count it if I'm not supposed to vote...

Help Krayzy

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Now now, I was telling them what was happening since you did a rather poor job of explaining it :P
    Yea, true. Didn't actually read what you wrote, just saw that it was something else.

After a few minutes, Worgen wakens. He spots a table inside a house with a black marker on it. He turns the table over on the edge and types "Arlee is hiding in there" with an arrow below and sneaks over to the building where he saw Arlee sneaking around before.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm sorry, but that's, hardly, a good explanation that we can't speak...

I'll vote anyways, just don't count it if I'm not supposed to vote...

void
    You're still unconscious and cannot vote nor talk.

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 05:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Should've done something like : Arlee and Krayzy are locked in an epic gunfight! Choose who to help by typing Help Arlee or Help Krayzy. A reminder, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHO YOU WANT TO HELP. Please and thank you!
    Yep

10char

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 05:13 PM ----------

If there's something unclear now. PM!

NO TALKING EXCEPT FOR THE ACTUAL HELP STATEMENTS

Krayzy has 1 helper, Worgen.

15+ Year Old Account
    HELP: Arlee
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-10-28 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Removed comment, PMing mod instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    unhelp help Arlee

no wait

unhelp help Krayzy

Or...well

unhelp

no

help Krayzy

15+ Year Old Account
    help arlee

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 11:34 AM ----------

UNHELP Arlee

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 11:36 AM ----------

help arlee!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

15+ Year Old Account
    UNHELP

sɹɐɥɔ 01

10+ Year Old Account
    unhelp help Arlee

10+ Year Old Account
    help Krayzy

15+ Year Old Account
    unhelp help krayzy
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    o.0 What have I come back to.

Krayzy (2): Kisuro, rolo
    Arlee (1): Worgenite

If I'm doing this correctly.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-10-28 at 08:58 PM.

After some time has passed both kel and Majad comes to. The both rises and nod to each other with the meaning "we were lucky, we better keep silent now". While they brush off the dust, Worgen realizes that Krayzy probably isn't to be trusted. and changes the arrow to point to a position where arlee has a good vantage point. As Krayzy sneaks up and follows worgens misleading sign he notices arlee in a well placed mirror, Kisuro has been keeping an eye out for worgens adventures and placed the mirror to warn Krayzy. Instead of getting ambushed he attacks arlee who retaliates and retreats out of the house. As they both fight their way out on the street of Jacobsville none of them notices rolo sneaking up putting a glass of water on a table to the side of the street. As Krayzy pushes arlee back, he notices the glass of water. Taking a short break from firing, he drinks it all down and gains some extra energy.

kel and Majad may vote on who to help (don't write something else)

Krazy has got 2 helpers, Kisuro and rolo4804
    Arlee has got 1 helper, Worgenite

Also due to the length of the unconsciousness of some of the players, deadline is changed to Mon 05:59 am EDT (09:59 am GMT)
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-10-28 at 09:56 PM.