Refore lite presets

Hello all.

Just got this addon and it looks really great minus that the stat weights are all wrong. What are the correct numbers and such i should to be reforged properly. I am under haste cap atm.

you really need to sim yourself using simcraft.
    then plug either the statweights or the pawn string into reforge light
    Unfortunately stat weights change due to gear and one size does not fit all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deamonlock View Post
    you really need to sim yourself using simcraft.
    then plug either the statweights or the pawn string into reforge light
    Unfortunately stat weights change due to gear and one size does not fit all.
    Is there any guide about how you properly do this? Wondering if I am doing the simming right, because I can't get the weights right with the addon. It is just exhausting to calculate the reforges manually because we can get item upgrades so constantly at this point of the expansion.

thx!

-M

Hi mamoon twintop one of the mods at howtopriest.com has written a guide to simcraft for priests
    http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1760
    tells you pretty much all you need to know
    if you need any more help take a look at the howtopriest forums and im sure one of the many priests their will help you out

10+ Year Old Account

Then Calculate, Show, Reforge.

thanks for that woaden,should clear up a few things for the people that were not sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deamonlock View Post
    thanks for that woaden,should clear up a few things for the people that were not sure
    I didn't know how to do it until Veiled set me straight a week ago actually, lol >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    I didn't know how to do it until Veiled set me straight a week ago actually, lol >.<
    /flex -- Love love love ReforgeLite, btw. It's been especially useful for needing middle-of-raid reforging lol

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

agree with veiled..its an awesome addon when its set up correctly with stat weights especially weights simmed to your current gear.
    I have just simmed myself and plugged in my results into Reforgelite,it returned perfect stats for my gear..15.01% hit and 8086 haste..pretty happy with that :-)