Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Would be interesting if there was a dual faction situation, where you have a group of Titanic emissaries and a group of Demonic seperatists who either vey to get mortal heroes to fight alongside them, or have struck some sort of truce to fight a greater threat. Much like the Scryers and Aldor, I suppose.

Might even be a case of being caught in between a war between the Legion and the Titans, with both sides being dangerous to us and thus we have to try and maintain some sort of balance. Much like in Darksiders, I suppose.

Oh, and Mogu are able to make golems with living souls? That makes sense.
    fun enough i find the titans more evil then the demons,just dont like the fact that since the titan created us they can choose whenever we live or die

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew252 View Post
    fun enough i find the titans more evil then the demons,just dont like the fact that since the titan created us they can choose whenever we live or die
    well, good and evil are only matters of perspective.

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 08:51 AM ----------

there is never a good side in a war,only murderers on both sides....
    whats that one saying?

Murder is frowned upon, thus murders are punished, unless you kill in large numbers and to the sounds of trumpets.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    well, good and evil are only matters of perspective.

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 08:51 AM ----------

whats that one saying?

Murder is frowned upon, thus murders are punished, unless you kill in large numbers and to the sounds of trumpets.
    Its like that atlus game shin memgami tensi (or whatever its called)where its not good or evil its law or chaos,each side has its ups and downs and both are willing to murder an entire civilization to get what they want
    Last edited by andrew252; 2012-10-20 at 08:54 AM. Reason: making the internet better

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    The Mogu confuse me a little. Are they actually living statues, or can they just turn to stone, or are they able to make golems that act exactly like fleshy Mogu?
    Well it seems the Mogu are as flesh and blood as any mortal.
    They can just construct statues and infuse them with souls to do their bidding.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Hm very interesting. Hoping for a legion/titan xpac soon.
    Probably 6.0,. or , next expansion - when they start making expansions with real content again
    Or in other words,. when the actual story line continues and the 5 level fake content exp has run it's course XD

Originally the design was for level 60,70,80,90,100,. but then someone figured hey, .we could sell a few more expansion packs if we change that to:
    60,70,80,85,90,95,100 !!
    So they did.
    And thus the cataclysm and MoP are considered "fluff" expansion packs which were not part of the original design - hence people feel the content is kind of stretched thin right now, and the lore being lacking.

There are two sides to the blade of Demonology...
    ... the threats that besiege us from the outside...
    ... and those that threaten us from within.
    Greatest line of the entire transcription.

Also, this line is interesting
    I believe this is the original power source he intended to offer the Blood Elves to free them from their addiction to the sunwell... but for some reason he didn't let them near it...
    Are we going to know more about Illidan, after all this time? Did he know Kael'thas was working for Kil'jaeden? was he preparing a trap for the blood elves?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Probably 6.0,. or , next expansion - when they start making expansions with real content again
    Or in other words,. when the actual story line continues and the 5 level fake content exp has run it's course XD

Originally the design was for level 60,70,80,90,100,. but then someone figured hey, .we could sell a few more expansion packs if we change that to:
    60,70,80,85,90,95,100 !!
    So they did.
    And thus the cataclysm and MoP are considered "fluff" expansion packs which were not part of the original design - hence people feel the content is kind of stretched thin right now, and the lore being lacking.
    Oh god you are not... You are not refering to "The List" are you? If so, then your entire point is beyond laughable.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Not quite. We know that the Mogu created the Saurok and Grummles, the pandaren however seem to be a native race just like the Hozen with no flesh-crafting involved.
    Oh? I thought someone told me otherwise. Guess I'll keep my eyes peeled.

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 04:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    LMAO. Yeah right,.... people as in you and your echo chamber.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    I'm pretty sure that in the "original" Pandaren lore, before it was re-written when were officially added to WoW, it was mentioned that they were related to furbolgs. And let's not forget the high elves who were also once night elves, the troggs who were earthen that took to Curse of Flesh badly, the Broken and Lost Ones who were once draenei... a lot of the races in Warcraft are connected somehow.
    -and the grummles are altered troggs, and the jinyu 'raised up' murlocs. blizzard loves them family trees of races lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Do we join the demons to fight the titans? One can dream.
    Well it could be "fun" but do remember "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and just the small note the demons do not ally with races, they force them to be one them , or a slave. And sergaros want nothing more then to blow up azeorth so he can get him self some of DAT mana. I mean war of the ancient, how they made the orcs attack azeroth, the battle of hyjal, and you know pretty much everything with demons

15+ Year Old Account
    My reaction when I read this part

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Well it could be "fun" but do remember "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and just the small note the demons do not ally with races, they force them to be one them , or a slave. And sergaros want nothing more then to blow up azeorth so he can get him self some of DAT mana. I mean war of the ancient, how they made the orcs attack azeroth, the battle of hyjal, and you know pretty much everything with demons
    hell if it comes down to joining the legion or the titans ima throw my hat in with the big red himself,reminds me of darwinism where only the strong get to join and the week are either killed off or turned to slaves,seems a hell of alot better then helping out and waiting for the titans to come and exterminate us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    My reaction when I read this part
    So your screen is covered in food now?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Well it could be "fun" but do remember "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
    That saying cuts both ways

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    hell if it comes down to joining the legion or the titans ima throw my hat in with the big red himself,reminds me of darwinism where only the strong get to join and the week are either killed off or turned to slaves,seems a hell of alot better then helping out and waiting for the titans to come and exterminate us
    "Survival of the Fittest" does not mean survival of the strongest.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

isnt strong just another word for fit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I feel very proud to be a warlock right now. First time for everything right?
    Phillip your gunna get GREEN FIRE !! how pumped are you ?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Phillip your gunna get GREEN FIRE !! how pumped are you ?
    i dont know im more of a purple or black fire lock......
    Last edited by andrew252; 2012-10-20 at 11:32 AM. Reason: being a bad speller

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    isnt strong just another word for fit?
    i think he means there are other forms of power beyond brute strength..least to a degree

That's not actually Darwinism though. There are many ways to pass on your genes without being the strongest. You can be the best at lying and deceiving, you can be the sneakiest, you can be the fastest, you can be the smartest.

Off topic, but it's something I get annoyed by, sorry.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW