The Tiller's mounts

So I hit exalted with the tillers today, went to check out the mounts and noticed an oddity, The 3 mounts have a WIDE price margin Brown goat ~350, Black Goat ~1700, White Goat ~2200. Does any one know the reasoning behind this price disparagement?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    So I hit exalted with the tillers today, went to check out the mounts and noticed an oddity, The 3 mounts have a WIDE price margin Brown goat ~350, Black Goat ~1700, White Goat ~2200. Does any one know the reasoning behind this price disparagement?
    Racist devs asserting their racism passive-aggressively, obviously. Browns < Blacks < Whites

(I'm joking)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    It seems to be that way for numerous others- Shado-Pan sell mounts for the same price, one 200, one 800, and one 2k. So does the Golden Lotus. Guess it allows the poorer players a cheap alternative.

Also, the Goats are Yak wannabes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    The goats > yaks! The yaks movement is horrible, atleast as an orc female.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It seems to be that way for numerous others- Shado-Pan sell mounts for the same price, one 200, one 800, and one 2k. So does the Golden Lotus. Guess it allows the poorer players a cheap alternative.

I had not noticed this. It still seems odd to me as other than color there is no difference in the mounts.

Deleted
    kinda wanted to know the diff my self :P

Deleted
    I'm quite happy with the rep mounts, can't wait to get ahold of shado pan ones, but for now, my goat will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Total falsification. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just another panderer to the pro-yak crowd. So cynical.

Wondered this as well but I bought them all anyway and the awesomeness that is Gin-ji knife set! Slicey, Slicey!

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the Yak movement to be cute. The jump it does is just so cute. The Goat movement is also really nice too. I switch between both all the time now, so hard to choose a favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroi View Post
    The goats > yaks! The yaks movement is horrible, atleast as an orc female.

There is something very wrong with the way those mounts move. Its like they went so far to make them cute anime style animals that they became so mechanically impossible that all movement from them looks entirely unnatural. They don't so much walk or run as they just bounce all over the place. I bought all 3 of them, rode 1 of them for about 2 mins and thought, well thats it, they aren't anything more then 3 more points on my mount count.

---------- Post added 2012-10-20 at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Wondered this as well but I bought them all anyway and the awesomeness that is Gin-ji knife set! Slicey, Slicey!
    ok what the hell does that thing do? I'm 2 days from exalted and I'm not buying em till I know they are useful. The worthless scarecrow was a let down, I assumed it would actually you know WORK on the farm, maybe remove the beam of light from planted crops avoiding the fight with birds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    ok what the hell does that thing do? I'm 2 days from exalted and I'm not buying em till I know they are useful. The worthless scarecrow was a let down, I assumed it would actually you know WORK on the farm, maybe remove the beam of light from planted crops avoiding the fight with birds.
    After you kill a human or beast, you can use it to slice their corpse into a pile of meat. It doesn't give you anything, it's purely cosmetic but still pretty cool to use

I'd guess it's so all players can afford at least one of them. They're just different colors so that mount collectors have something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    The worthless scarecrow was a let down, I assumed it would actually you know WORK on the farm, maybe remove the beam of light from planted crops avoiding the fight with birds.
    I was hoping the same thing D:, remember if you have question on what something does you can just go to WowHead.com, type in the item and be enlightened. I really do wish there more automation on the farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I don't understand why Blizzard keeps putting so much focus on ground mounts. I never touch the ground after I've hit max level. I only ride ground mounts right after a new xpac and by the time I have the rep needed to buy new faction ground mounts, I'm max level and they're worthless to me.

Can someone explain this to me? Give me a mount that can run and fly (and swim) any day and keep the ground-only mount ideas in storage...

Has anyone else noticed that your character gets scaled down in size when riding a goat? Maybe this is a human female thing (similar to weapons being +50% in size), but I've noticed on the goats and turtles, my character seemingly shrinks 25-50% in size

Personally I use those types of mounts in dungeons and BG's.

It is also nice to use on low lvl alts that cannot fly yet, its a change from the horse/wolf/whatever.