Deleted

Fury Help on Elegon

Hey Guys.

I've been an avid reader of these boards for a long time, but never really posted anything yet.

Now our raid has gone into a bit of a stall at Elegon and I want to improve my damage, but don't really know where to start.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Sarento/advanced

My equipment is fairly good at 479 - I could switch out Trinkets a bit (got Chorium Coaster in the inventory etc.).

My big Problem is: I look how other people perform on certain fights and I just can't pull those numbers - not even close.

Elegon Fight:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/8gkns2u4tk260tyl/sum/damageDone/?s=2495&e=3071

Spirit Kings (for Reference):
    worldoflogs.com/reports/bznszik6rhlpa5gm/sum/damageDone/?s=6203&e=6739

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried switching between BB, Avatar and SB but didn't seem to get huge differences and it depends a lot on the encounter.

I've seen others pull a lot better numbers with TG instead of SMF - even pondered switching to Arms. I think I'm wasting a lot of damage potential I should have with my current gear.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Sorry for the bothed up links, not allowed to post Links yet...

Edit: Got myself the LFR 2H Sword from Elegon yesterday and managed to get to ~108k dps on two Elegon tries with TG Fury (both wipes still, before the execute phase) - Logs: worldoflogs.com/reports/ndfa2y56wy8ki02u/analyze/dd/source/?s=9589&e=10079

Any ideas?

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 10:17 AM ----------

Updated first post. Doesn't look as bad now, might need to kick my guildies to do more damage themselves. -.-'
    Last edited by mmoc238b40744e; 2012-10-25 at 08:14 AM.