Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Nazgrim for next warchief!

So ever since Wrath Nazgrim seems to have worked up the ranks of the horde.

If there is to be a Orc warchief I vote this guy. He is a hell of a lot more interesting than Saurfang and most of the current horde characters.

Hell most horde characters are awful. Especially Baine.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Simply put, Nazgrim is an underdeveloped tool. He's an over-inflated drone who does whatever Garrosh tells him to do, and after what he and Taylor caused at the Jade Statue I do NOT trust him to lead anything with that level of responsibility.

He's a massive scrub and even after all his training, keeps failing badly in his missions.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 02:45 AM ----------

Also, at least Saurfang was a successful commander and leader when he lead the horde troops, don't even compare the two just because he's in the current lore and Saurfang isn't.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he'll be a major character, maybe not warchief but a major character in the storyline.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No.

Simply put, Nazgrim is an underdeveloped tool. He's an over-inflated drone who does whatever Garrosh tells him to do, and after what he and Taylor caused at the Jade Statue I do NOT trust him to lead anything with that level of responsibility.

He's a massive scrub and even after all his training, keeps failing badly in his missions.

Also, at least Saurfang was a successful commander and leader when he lead the horde troops, don't even compare the two just because he's in the current lore and Saurfang isn't.
    I must have missed the part where Nazgrim seems more or less immortal from all the stuff he has survived.

Saurfang has hardly done anything in game. He is a old man and should just leave in peace.

Nazgrim is such a pussy.

nazgrim could become a very interesting character. he is a horde patriot, but he's willing to risk his life to save a broken draenei who fought alongside with him. something tells me he'll be among the people who will try to take garrosh down.

still, he hasn't had much meaningful development yet, so I think for now there are some much better characters who could become the next warchief.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    I must have missed the part where Nazgrim seems more or less immortal from all the stuff he has survived.

Saurfang has hardly done anything in game. He is a old man and should just leave in peace.
    Again your actually trying to compare Saurfangs achievements to a loser like Nazgrim.. seriously...

I'm just going to say you have a very poor judge of character and so makes your opinion of who should be warchief just as bad.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    nazgrim could become a very interesting character. he is a horde patriot, but he's willing to risk his life to save a broken draenei who fought alongside with him. something tells me he'll be among the people who will try to take garrosh down.

still, he hasn't had much meaningful development yet, so I think for now there are some much better characters who could become the next warchief.
    He has had more development than Garrosh had pre cata.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 02:51 AM ----------

Again your actually trying to compare Saurfangs achievements to a loser like Nazgrim.. seriously...

I'm just going to say you have a very poor judge of character and so makes your opinion of who should be warchief just as bad.
    Saurfang is a old man.

He wants to be left alone. Is this too hard for you to grasp?

And Garrosh is a hell of a lot better and has more achievements than Saurfang. Atleast Garrosh managed to blow up an alliance city. Saurfang probs wanted to make peace. What a joke of a orc.

No.

Not like Nazgrim could somehow see into the future and such things :P of course he doesn't learn from it.

OT: I believe Nazgrim will play a major role in MoP like taylor He will probably become High warlord/warlord next expansion and be one of those "cool characters" which you have been fighting with for a long time.

As for warchief, Rexxar makes more sense than Saurfang too be honest, (not saying rexxar makes sense as a warchief nor that he doesn't but Saurfang is just a big no in my book)

He has had more development than Garrosh had pre cata.
    garrosh wasn't a good choice either lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account

Saurfang is a old man.

He wants to be left alone. Is this too hard for you to grasp?

And Garrosh is a hell of a lot better and has more achievements than Saurfang. Atleast Garrosh managed to blow up an alliance city. Saurfang probs wanted to make peace. What a joke of a orc.
    Your not helping your case in the slightest.

Right, your belief is all orcs should be bloodthursty cowards who blow up cities with bombs at a safe distance, that is what your belief an orc should be.

Then tell me sunshine, why then is this same orc you believe is 'better' then a noble warrior like Saurfang, why then is he becoming the final boss in mists of pandaria? Maybe because what you believe a orc should be, violent, cowardly and ignorant, is all what makes them wrong, and you can't accept that fact?

Garrosh is a bad guy, Nazgrim is just a tool for Garrosh. And it amazes me how you can't see the fault in any of this.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account

No, Garrosh is a idiot. Orcs aren't always bent on conquest and destruction. That is the Dark Horde mentality.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Not like Nazgrim could somehow see into the future and such things :P of course he doesn't learn from it.

OT: I believe Nazgrim will play a major role in MoP like taylor He will probably become High warlord/warlord next expansion and be one of those "cool characters" which you have been fighting with for a long time.

As for warchief, Rexxar makes more sense than Saurfang too be honest, (not saying rexxar makes sense as a warchief nor that he doesn't but Saurfang is just a big no in my book)
    Exactly, he doesn't learn from it, he just keeps repeating the same mistakes.

And I'm certainly not saying Saurfang should be warchief either, he is old, but at least what Saurfang did in his time was far greatest success that anything Nazgrim has ever done.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I agree with the other posters.

Garrosh is a murdering machine. Nazgrim is his tool.

Saurfang going to cleave you btw.

And no, orcs should not be murdering machines in case you were wondering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim is just a ignorant fool who doesn't for a second question any of the wrongs in Garrosh's leadership, where as others do. This just makes him one giant tool, and I'd feel ashamed to see him become leader.
    #boycottchina

At least I like Nazgrim/Garrosh alot more than Thrall-like orcs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    At least I like Nazgrim/Garrosh alot more than Thrall-like orcs.
    Really?...

I like peace....personal preference eh... :P

Your not helping your case in the slightest.

Right, your belief is all orcs should be bloodthursty cowards who blow up cities with bombs at a safe distance, that is what your belief an orc should be.

Then tell me sunshine, why then is this same orc you believe is 'better' then a noble warrior like Saurfang, why then is he becoming the final boss in mists of pandaria? Maybe because what you believe a orc should be, violent, cowardly and ignorant, is all what makes them wrong, and you can't accept that fact?

Garrosh is a bad guy, Nazgrim is just a tool for Garrosh. And it amazes me how you can't see the fault in any of this.
    Saurfang nobel? Good one. He has killed more innocent people than Garrosh has.

Garrosh is doing the best for the orc people. I guess you are not a fan of true orcs.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 03:07 AM ----------

Nazgrim is just a ignorant fool who doesn't for a second question any of the wrongs in Garrosh's leadership, where as others do. This just makes him one giant tool, and I'd feel ashamed to see him become leader.
    Those people who question Garrosh leadership are free to go to the alliance and go pick flowers or whatever you alliance cowards do.

Deleted
    Saurfang nobel? Good one. He has killed more innocent people than Garrosh has.

Garrosh is doing the best for the orc people. I guess you are not a fan of true orcs.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 03:07 AM ----------

Those people who question Garrosh leadership are free to go to the alliance and go pick flowers or whatever you alliance cowards do.
    What a tool would say exactly.. -.- You are just proving our points.
    Didn't mean to offend, sorry. But THAT is EXACTLY what a tool would say.

10+ Year Old Account

See now you're just being immature and calling us *cowards*.

And with that you lost your argument.

Warrior-Magi