Thread: Sanctuary

15+ Year Old Account

Sanctuary

Why oh why is this wonderful spell made not worth casting anymore?

It's a signature Chakra spell... Our groundspell.

I am very glad it got a target cap, so it can be equal in 10 vs 25. But the healing is soooo low, it's not even noticable almost?

Unbuffed, 20k sp, it heals for 1800 per tick. With more than 10 targets it goes below 1k and 25 targets...? 500?

It's just not worth casting anymore when i use it in raids it just overheals for like 83% since it no longer procced echo i found this spell pretty useless, it heals for next to nothing and not worth the mana due to the little healing it does.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was always terrible, except it kept ignoring it's supposed cap, which made it decent. Now that it got fixed, it shows it's real worth - that being zero.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made some very simple calculations regarding hpm, and let's look at PoH (even while not in chakra sanctuary) it's almost the double hpm compared to Sanctuary, and PoM is also nearly as effective as PoH. This will mean an even bigger loss when chakras are getting 10% buff, because of the scaling between the spells. +10 to Sanc is NOTHING, but to PoH 10% will be noticable.

On top of it, as you say Kacie, it's impossible with these mechanics to have it effective for 100% of it's long duration. Damage are too bursty and short for it to do it's job well. I tried to use Sanctuary a couple of fights, but it's horrid. Just a waste of mana, with 50% overheal.

I made a thread on EU forums, where I suggest to buff it by 300%, it wouldn't be over the top at all (and ofc balance the manacost for it). It really would not be OP with a buff like that, says a lot how pitful it is atm.
    Last edited by nobodysbaby; 2012-10-23 at 01:47 PM.