Swift Windsteed - New mount

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...01747495_o.jpg

"Across the land or in the sky, the Swift Windsteed can soon be your ride."
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-23 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, looks good. Though hoped when the name was found, that it was a bit more as a Horse, maybe a living version of Invincible. But this still looks quite good.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, a Qilin! It looks amazing. Wonder how you obtain this.. hmm. Hopefully it's not a store mount ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Finally, a Qilin! It looks amazing. Wonder how you obtain this.. hmm. Hopefully it's not a store mount ;;
    Dont think it looks good enough for a store mount
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

15+ Year Old Account
    It's qilin. At lest, what qilin are actually supposed to look like. Unlike the in-game quilen, which look like guardian lions.

It's a Chinese mythological creature resembling cross between a horse, giraffe, dragon, and deer.

Certainly no uglier than wyvern mounts (which look like manticores, not wyverns -- why can't Blizzard use the right names?).

10+ Year Old Account
    There are enough open threads about this mount. Please use one of those