Easiest mop leveling spec?

Hey I was thinking of leveling my warlock and starting to play him again, but I haven't even looked over all the changes that were brought with mop

I was wondering which spec felt the most fun to level as for people

I personally liked playing affliction for leveling, I just changed out to Grim of Supremacy if i needed some extra help tanking anything.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    I started leveling my lock recently as well and I'm finding affliction is easier for constant, quick back to back pulls. Multi-dotting several enemies at once and melting them with MF or DS. If some mobs are too far to multi-dot, I just put everything up, Soul Swap the dots off at like 10% HP, kill with DS then Soul Swap Exhale on the next target and burn with MF (throwing in Haunt will make it much faster too).

Destruction feels more fun because of the huge crits with CB but just feels slower. I haven't tried demo, however.

Destro with sacrifice to blow mobs up in seconds.

Aff with sac to tab-dot your way to 90. Can handle large pulls and generally just doesn't die.

Demo for AoE. Can effectively handle massive pulls of 10-20 even at 85-90 with cooldowns.

Basically, spec whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recommend Affliction, with Supremacy, Voidlord and Glyph of Soul Consumption, like mentioned. If you decide on going Affliction though I suggest you pick up Harvest Life for those pesky low health tiny groups of mobs you'll run into. HL is better then fumbeling with Seed of Corruption, cause you are likely to loose health + have your pet kill mobs before you get a chance to do anything useful (meaning you might lose a quest kill) I went through leveling without it and I regret it, and have since picked up HL for daily runs to make my life a LOT easier.

I don't MS lock, but working on mine to get her profs up I went demo w/dark apotheosis. Throw corruptions up on everything I can reach, keep hellfire up and spam harvest life. So far my I've hardly seen my health bar move. No idea if this is the most efficient or fastest, but it certainly is easy.