Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My black scarab mount.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Either Swift Zulian Tiger/Swift Razzashi Raptor or that horse from Karazhan. Fiery Warhorse was it?
    And perhaps that expensive trinket from Azshara which transforms into a ghostly Night Elven woman. Most players don't even know you can get this awesome item from a vendor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I've done every clear through Heroic and normal via DS when I still played and not once that my guild has ever ever seen that Chromatic drake mount =/ hell I even't seen the stupid flame talon either

Sigh!
    I'll make you feel even better. We had 2 Flametalons before 4.3

Zulian Tiger and Haunted Memento are probably my rarest.

An odd selection, but probably true: Thick Leather Ammo Pouch. I'm sure almost everybody got rid of theirs when it converted to a 12-slot bag, but I held on to it out of nostalgia.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I have lots and lots of rare items, but the title only asks for the rarest. The rarest item I own is probably the Holy Mightstone from the old Paladin quest. Sadly, I vendored the weapon I got with it and hate myself for it.

Deleted
    I have the alani mount in my bag if that counts :P Just can't learn it yet.
    Also ashes, timelost, aeonaxx, zg tiger, some old zandalari coins from before cata. I guess. Though on my server nothing is rare, due to being on the highest pop realm in eu,

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the ZG tiger and raptor, the red raptor too not sure how rare it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Brutal Nether Drake. That one is rare

I have quite a bit of rare stuff/mounts/titles.. but these are the rarest items/mounts I have since most of them are discontinued :

Rhok'delar
    Vanilla knight-lieutenant pvp gear (fluo green gear )
    Arcanite fishing pole (with +5 fishing line) and boots of the bay
    Amani War Bear
    Plagued Proto-Drake
    S4 Glad mount (not on the character I play the most unfortunately)

Some frostfire pieces

Recipe for Dirge's kickin' chimera chops. :P
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Probably one of the following:

Brewfest Ram
    Jeweled Fishing Pole
    Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops
    Haunted Memento

I should really stop using the Haunted Memento. I'm tired of the Halfhill guards randomly killing me because of it.

For starters, the bat pet from the pre Wrath Kara boss. Never won the axe though.

And although it is not as rare, I am still keeping all of my reagents for my warlock epic mount quest in my bag. Worked so hard to farm the money for all those back in 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axolotls View Post
    Brewfest Ram
    i've only seen one other person on my server with it in the past few years
    Not to bubble burst but that's because most of the community thinks they're ugly. Not to mention at first or second glance, it just looks like a regular ram. The drop rate on these things has skyrocketted in the past two years. Not an hour would go by in guild that someone wouldn't get this or the kodo to drop on some miscellaneous alt. I personally had 5 of them spread over my account before BoA mounts.

I don't have a lot of super rare items, but I have the original Jin'rohk, the fist set from ZG and a few mounts that a few of you have been complaining about.

Out of ALL of those, however, my favorites that I own are my Certificate of Thievery, thieve's tools and Thistle Tea recipe. Can't beat that for me personally.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Super Simian Sphere (super monkey ball trinket)
    Swift Zhevra (old RaF mount)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Not to bubble burst but that's because most of the community thinks they're ugly. Not to mention at first or second glance, it just looks like a regular ram. The drop rate on these things has skyrocketted in the past two years. Not an hour would go by in guild that someone wouldn't get this or the kodo to drop on some miscellaneous alt. I personally had 5 of them spread over my account before BoA mounts.

I don't have a lot of super rare items, but I have the original Jin'rohk, the fist set from ZG and a few mounts that a few of you have been complaining about.

Out of ALL of those, however, my favorites that I own are my Certificate of Thievery, thieve's tools and Thistle Tea recipe. Can't beat that for me personally.
    No, you're thinking of the Swift Brewfest ram that currently drops. The Brewfest Ram was a blue quality mount that you can only get if you got the hand stamp in 2007.
    The fact that so few people know the difference is only a testament to its rarity.
    Last edited by axolotls; 2012-10-27 at 04:02 PM.

Grand Marshal transmog
    Razzashi Raptor
    Opening of Dark Portal Tabard