Question regarding Coins and LFR bosses.

Hello MMO community!

I just heard the other day that I can use coins multiple times on bosses in LFR?

i.e. after the reset tomorrow, I go in and kill every boss, using one coin on Elegon. Let's say the weapon I wanted did NOT drop. Can I go back in on Wednesday, after having made the full clear, and use another coin for loot again on Elegon? I didn't think this was possible but someone told me it was.

Thanks!
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you can.
    P.S.: Did not ever rolled for an item personally on a second try the same week, but got some gold which added to my account

10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to use a coin on Elegon after using one Tuesday but I do not know if you can get loot in this way, hearsay says yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I tried going back in LFR after clearing it and using coins again. It consumed my coin but a message came up saying something along the lines of you are not elligible for loot as you have already recieved loot from this boss this week. So while I could use the coin for a bonus roll I was not able to recieve loot from the boss

15+ Year Old Account
    I did LFR for the first time this past week and I was actually upset that I got the tank ring off Elegion, I really want that main hand so bad...That fight in general is just pure awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    I tried going back in LFR after clearing it and using coins again. It consumed my coin but a message came up saying something along the lines of you are not elligible for loot as you have already recieved loot from this boss this week. So while I could use the coin for a bonus roll I was not able to recieve loot from the boss
    You still can use the coin for loot.
    What you saw is on every boss you kill a second time,granted seeing that box with a item uvwere coins to get is a dick moment of rng in my opinion. But yes th coins give you a small bit of a chance to get a usable item from lfr.
    Also save a coin for your first sha kill of the week it may give you a little help to get either epic pvp or pve stuff.

Yeah, you can queue and use coin again and again.

I've gotten 3 strength 1-hand axes on Elegion last week, using coins up for the 2h weapon. I gave up and changed my spec to DW lol.

Deleted
    For LFR you can roll as many times as you like. Unfortunately, that's not the case with Sha.