Deleted

Angry Do you even read the posts, mods?

post in question: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post18932721

It was its own thread until it was moved. It has nothing to do with Episode 7, while it contains it as part of its subject it is not about it, it is not about episode 7 but an overall topic towards each people's oppinions on general direction of the films, not episode 7 in particular. Please restore it as it was. (Im pretty sure you'll just delete this thread and infract me). I tried to make a good thread on that specific topic and you just spat on it because you could.

Yes i know the rules "1. One thread per TV show / movie / book / band / etc. There's no need for twelve threads on Twilight.". That thread is about episode 7, my thread is about a general theme of the future of the star wars franchise.
    Last edited by mmoc7e31dcdb97; 2012-10-31 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I do sort of have to agree with frag971 here, the purposes of the two threads are different, as is the discussion. Though, it usually is better to pm a mod rather than make a thread about it.
    That's what i did the last two times it happened, this isnt the first time mods move posts without reading.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a general rule, don't create new threads like this. The mods aren't going to look favorably on your concern if you are starting useless threads. On the forums list, you can see every mod for this section. You should send each of them a PM asking them to restore the post to its original thread as it wasn't related. Send a PM to Fuzzzie, Badpaladin, or Baiyn and they should be able to help you.

---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    That's what i did the last two times it happened, this isnt the first time mods move posts without reading.
    If they didn't respond, bump it up the chain to Sunshine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Well my advice if you feel action was taken incorrectly send a PM to the proper high mods Sunshine and Chaud. I am pretty sure you will get an infraction here for discussing mod action. there are correct ways to get your point made and then there is this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't discuss moderator actions publicly. PM a moderator of the board, a global moderator, or talk to Sunshine to discuss the issue. Thank you!

I re-opened your thread by copying it out of the other one. Sorry for the mistake. ~Fuzzzie
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-10-31 at 06:28 AM.