Human sacrifice, we haven't changed much.

The World Wide abortion counters uses one of the more conservative estimates on the number of abortions world-wide since 1980 (40 Million per year for 30years) and this equals 1,200,000 Billion (from Lifesitenews.com: http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/oct/09101604.html )

The number of abortions executed by Planned Parenthood shown in the counters come from PP's Annual Reports. They reported 329,445 in 2010.

The Guttmacher Institute, formed as a division of Planned Parenthood of America, reported 42 million abortions World-Wide in 2003 which was down from 46 million in 1995

http://www.lifematterstv.org/abortioncounters.html

I'm curious, if the Mayans would have called ripping a person's heart out a "woman's right", would it have been more acceptable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Comparing abortion to human sacrifice, that isn't specious at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

This topic can just be closed, right?

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    This topic can just be closed, right?
    I would really hope so...

10+ Year Old Account
    IMHO life begins at conception.

You choose to have sex, and you knowingly still decide to do so when the consequences of sex are blaringly obvious. Its downright murder to abort babies, and its even more sick and twisted to do partial birth abortions.

To be short: Keep it out if you dont want children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet baby Buddha's left nut.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

You choose to have sex, and you knowingly still decide to do so when the consequences of sex are blaringly obvious. Its downright murder to abort babies, and its even more sick and twisted to do partial birth abortions.

More evidence that Republicans hate fun.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

10+ Year Old Account

To be short: Don't want an abortion? Then don't have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Hey look everybody! It's jaylock!

The king of flamebait, this thread calls to you like a fly to honey huh...

Life already existed before conception. Those sperm cells are alive...

Use a condom = murdering hundreds of thousands of lives?

LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    We really don't need another abortion thread, especially one comparing it to human sacrifice.