Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Must have been Super Mario World or Link to the Past on the SNES or something, honestly can't remember.

Either Metal Gear or Legend of Zelda (including master quest) for the NES. Play both at the same time not sure which went down first.

Deleted
    Has to be either Civilization or Prince of Persia

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably one of the Mario games on the gameboy. Don't remember which one, but the final level had you in an airplane.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/007_Nightfire it was either this or Age of Empires 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Altered Beast
    Currently Procrastinating

I think Donkey Kong for Super Nintendo.
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    pokemon gold. if pokemon games dont count then fire emblem the sacred stones

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I love Age of Mythology and the Titans expansion too! But I'm quite bad at RTS games so I cheated the hell out of the campaign. >.<
    I had no idea you could even cheat xD I was so young to really understand the concept of cheating, but understood how the beat the crap outta bad guys and follow my objectives :P
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

Oh man, tough question, it's hard to remember : /.

I wanna say it was probably Pokemon Blue. May also have been an N64 game, Diddy Kong Racing or Goldeneye.

The first.. that was a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure it was Super Mario Bros on NES, along with duckhunt.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Pokemon Yellow with a terrible team, my favorites at the time

The first? Don't know.
    But the earliest one I can remember is Starfox 64.

Deleted
    I really can't remember any of the old games.. either my memory is bad, or I was just that bad a gamer.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooie, i can't remember

It would have to have been launching the rocket in Tetris, as it was one of only 2 games i had for the gameboy i was given when i broke my femur when i was 6.

I still play that same tetris game on occasion some 20 years later.

Conan on the Apple II.

First non 'arcadey' game that I beat was the original, 'The Bards Tale' on the Apple II. I even had all of the maps drawn out on grid paper. I believe I was 10 at the time.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Super Mario World, I believe. I had an Atari before skipping right to SNES, but my memory on most Atari games I had are a little fuzzy.

I remember when my mom was making a home video in the living-room, and the only thing she recorded on me were the lightning flashes booming through the hallway while I was busy fighting Bowser.
    Last edited by AngelXero; 2012-11-04 at 07:51 AM.
    Please be careful not to trip, get hurt, or go bald on your way home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-N-Ike View Post
    I hope OH SO MUCH that someone else knows this game and loved it as much as I did and do

Age of Mythology -AND- Age of Mythology (Titans)

Was 6 when my dad got me in on it, beat 1st one when I was 7, can't recall when I beat the second.

I am wishing that they would remake it or make it compatible so I can play it again I loved that game so much, it made me love greek mythology so much haha
    You can actually make it compatible, just look on the webs.. I used to play this game SOOOO much and was pretty good at it (1950 elo while the highest at that moment was 2050~). However, the expansion kinda ruined it for me =/, did not really like the titan summoning aspect of the game.

Anyway, I think it must be donkey kong country for me.. =/ Or perhaps one of the sonic games... =/ cant be sure
    Last edited by mmoc005cb5d8f8; 2012-11-04 at 07:58 AM.

Deleted
    Must have been Zelda on NES. I played F-16(18?) on the amiga before that, don't think I ever beat that one though, can't recall.