Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say by the end of November, so 27th for the US.

Deleted
    December probably

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say maybe Nov 20th. Since the anniversary update was added.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    since it isnt coming out with a new tier of gear, just curious how far off it is. got my lock alt to 90 recently and am excited about the class quest among other things. so is it far off?
    well most patcvhes tend to stay on the ptr about a month so should be out sometime this month

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    really? the big release everyone was waiting for brought change sure, but this xpac SO FAR and what they are putting in is way lackluster. im assuming you love the dailies? im assuming when you farm for ore with crz that you are just getting shit tons right? please dude dont be naive. those are only TWO of the things easily noticeable. im not saying i hate crz, just pointing out flaws which EASILY should have been handled before release.
    theres no crz in pandaria and dailies are optional

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by XanaduNL View Post
    2.1 took 4 months
    3.1 took 5 months
    4.1 took 4,5 months

Though not impossible, I don't see why 5.1 would be in 2 months.
    yeah but all of those patches had raids or dungeons and major features. 5.1 is a story patch blizzard is doing patches different this expac instead of bringing out a bunch of stuff all at once there having little story patches inbetween big raid and dungeon patches
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Yeah, I'm guessing the end of the month.

I can't wait to farm old raids solo for transmog pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by XanaduNL View Post
    2.1 took 4 months
    3.1 took 5 months
    4.1 took 4,5 months

Though not impossible, I don't see why 5.1 would be in 2 months.
    one of the Jade Forest cinematics mentions that the main alliance fleet will reach Pandaria in three months - might be a hint to the planned 5.1 release date.

dunno man if thats the best they can come up with, then really...the rest of this xpac is gonna be shit imo.
    5.1 is a content patch. 5.2 is a dungeon/raid patch. 5.3 is a content patch. 5.4 is a dungeon/raid patch. All of these should be out within 2-5 months after the other. What about this do you not understand?

Blizzard really needs to push out an interim patch that has the quality-of-life improvements (mainly the Grand Commendations) that are scheduled for 5.1, without the new questline/scenario stuff so they can keep working on that. I don't think this game will survive another month with the rep grinds being as soul-crushing as they are now.

really? the big release everyone was waiting for brought change sure, but this xpac SO FAR and what they are putting in is way lackluster. im assuming you love the dailies? im assuming when you farm for ore with crz that you are just getting shit tons right? please dude dont be naive. those are only TWO of the things easily noticeable. im not saying i hate crz, just pointing out flaws which EASILY should have been handled before release.
    I don't know about you, but the zones I'm mining ore in right now don't have CRZ. Whining for the sake of whining?
    Last edited by SamR; 2012-11-02 at 04:22 PM.