Just a quick Wow question..

Ive been playing the game for quite a while, and im burnt out on leveling..But my 85 ret pally, 85 dk, 86 hunter, 86 spreist, 90 shammy seem boreing as heck..

Im thinking of rolling either mage,rogue,Lock, Or druid.. I like range, but i also like Melee. I really like melee cuz less chance of getting Silenced locked while casting in bg's. And melee i like the instant numbers .

Any ideas on what class i should look To play Hopefully this will be the last toon i level for a while.

Ps. as fun as warriors look..I dont want to roll 1 because warriors are a dime a dozen now.

Quote Originally Posted by arksun View Post
    Ive been playing the game for quite a while, and im burnt out on leveling..But my 85 ret pally, 85 dk, 86 hunter, 86 spreist, 90 shammy seem boreing as heck..

Im thinking of rolling either mage,rogue,Lock, Or druid.. I like range, but i also like Melee. I really like melee cuz less chance of getting Silenced locked while casting in bg's. And melee i like the instant numbers .

Any ideas on what class i should look To play Hopefully this will be the last toon i level for a while.

Ps. as fun as warriors look..I dont want to roll 1 because warriors are a dime a dozen now.
    Well if you took the time to level a druid you could play on boths sides of the fence. Gear up for both feral and boomkin and you could switch between the two with a click of a button.

My main is a warlock and would never switch to another class. I've been playing lock since BC and it's definitely my favorite class.

• Play ranged and learn to fake-cast.
    • If you desperately want to play ranged without the fear of Silence then roll a Hunter.
    • Otherwise roll a melee.

Other than that, we can't say because our opinion isn't yours, we don't know what you like... Which leads to the point of "pick a class for me" threads not being allowed, so. *shrug*
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-11-05 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arksun View Post
    I like range, but i also like Melee. I really like melee cuz less chance of getting Silenced locked while casting in bg's. And melee i like the instant numbers
    Thought that was a description of what i liked?

Deleted
    And yet, if you look at you small description, isn't the choice of class obvious? Druid or Rogue.

You like melee AND ranged? Druid

You don't want to in fear of silence too much? Rogue

You like instant numbers? Both

So. Choose between either.

And in the end, it all comes down to you... Which is why these topics aren't allowed, just as Treelife said...

They're redundant

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but "Help Me Choose My Class" threads are not permitted. They're too subjective to get an answer and just end up spammed with everyone's opinion and no consensus.