Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by senkolols View Post
    i was world first mage that leveled using my pc in my room
    Gz mate! You're a god!!

Honestly, the gameplay footage you have in this video is excellent: 10/10 for sure. However the other footage of you at your desk was just way over the top and unprofessional and I think it really drags the video down.

Suggestions:
    - Remove the footage of yourself and leave it strictly gameplay footage.
    - Call it "10-90 only doing BGs challenge" or something instead of self-proclaimed world first.

If you do these two things I think you have a 10/10 video for sure. Well done (mostly)

Quote Originally Posted by Youjinbou View Post
    haters gonna hate, this is true so dont know whats your problem
    Not really true at all people rarely hate things without good reason, and there is no need for a classic childish response to given them a reason, kinda proves why ppl are replying the way they.

End of the day what you have done is no real achievement, you get exp from BG's ect and you level whats so big a deal about it... you don't even get an achieve in wow for doing it.
    Last edited by Shakari; 2012-11-04 at 05:00 PM.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

10+ Year Old Account
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Constructive criticism:
    • Even if this is a 'world first monk 10-90 with only PvP', as are a lot of things. There is no real competition or achievement for levelling to 90 by just PvP, a lot of people do it and probably don't think it's anything special. I think "Monk 10-90 Battleground Montage" would've been a more suitable name, or something like that.
    • The bits with you talking to the camera were awkward and didn't fit with the high standard of the second half of your video
    • Try not to show bits of footage where you hit the S key, at all, it ruins a video for me.
    • I didn't like your UI, but that's more of a personal opinion.

Good luck with future videos, if you have to voice your opinion about something in a video, try to do it over some interesting footage. Some YouTubers just have their character flying around or standing there or dueling while they talk.

Also, you've posted your video here asking for peoples thoughts and comments on your video, thus people are entitled to their own opinions and are likely to voice it. If you don't like what they've said, it isn't "haters hating", it's people not liking your content.

Anyway, some of the editing was OTT, the songs were good and you timed some of the effects with drops/beats in the song which was good. I personally don't really like Monk gameplay, but the video was pretty good for a first attempt.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2012-11-04 at 05:18 PM.

WF to beg for this post AND other exact same post to be locked.

I agree with some posters, it's not that you shouldn't be happy or proud about what you consider to be an achievement. But there is no achieve for this, nor proof that you are the world first.

“You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile.” - Fight Club

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Gratz! I've always like the idea of levelling through PvP, but I refuse to until Blizz updates the PvP vendors for lower levels. I want gear progression while levelling, without having to go with heirlooms -.-

But, yeah, Gratz!
    Unless Im mistaken, the old wsg/ab/av vendors are still around And yes, its actually still good gear!
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Quote Originally Posted by PiCreator View Post
    I was the world first lvling lvl 1-5 without taking a break.
    Made me smile!

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    I can't prove you wrong, so unless you can prove yourself right, you are wrong.
    Fixed.
    /10 char

I was world's first to level 1-90 by wearing nothing but a Disneyland Goofy hat. See? It's just that easy. :P

Deleted
    I dont understand why you even made a video, and you worked hard for it? What? You frapsed, put it into Vegas pro, added music and some dark effects... Was that also worlds first?

Actually I was worlds first druid named ankko who hit 90, I dont have any source that proves it, but I was

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    Leveling is leveling, really dont see Whats so "world first" about this, WTB a New rule on these forums, " no posting world first posts unless it's about actual world first heroic raid cleared or world first profession/toon leveling (which the later should've happend at the beginning of expansions)
    This in addition to world first (or any) solo kill

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    In your Youtube channel you also proclaim yourself as "Best monk in the world". I don't see anything that indicates that being true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    If you're the world first Monk lvl 10 - 90 only doing PvP, then I'm the world first Priest lvl 89 - 90 while listening to Germany's national anthem.

Don't get me wrong, but I don't really like people with an "I'm the best gamer in world"-attitude... except Athene.

I think there are enough world first achievements in the game already - next time try to get those.

whats the attitude for..... the guy wasnt feeeling pumpous, its just a freaking video, chill out or dont say anything and leave in peace

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo much jealousy in here! When someone posts something, either a video or a picture or a whatsoever fact, ppl are gonna try and point out anything that can be bad about it There is a poll about the quality of wow-Champ community also around the corner. You should take a look!
    On Topic: Nice video and gratz
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mousa View Post
    Sooo much jealousy in here! When someone posts something, either a video or a picture or a whatsoever fact, ppl are gonna try and point out anything that can be bad about it There is a poll about the quality of wow-Champ community also around the corner. You should take a look!
    On Topic: Nice video and gratz
    It's not jealousy, it is annoyance because he is claiming he is the world first when there is no real proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youjinbou View Post
    Hi i just made a video and it took me 8 days to make it is a montage video and i wanted just to share it to you would be awesome if you could comment and say what you think

im a new youtuber so commenting or liking could help me grow

if you wont look at the video im sorry for wasting your time by this message

heres the video link
    /watch?v=jpZ4O-IUj4Y&feature=g-upl
    While its a laudable achievement, how in fact, do you know that you are the 'world first?'

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhez View Post
    In your Youtube channel you also proclaim yourself as "Best monk in the world". I don't see anything that indicates that being true.
    He even stated that 3 times in that description. THREE. You're too arrogant son. Too damn arrogant.

Deleted
    grats!

i was world for paladin lvl 90 while picking my nose and farting while doing a 360 at the same time.

I was the world first hunter lvl up to 90 without a pet

where are my fans!