Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I was world first lvl 90 in my house

Deleted
    The more words following "world first", the more convoluted and weaker the prestige.

Ranging from "world first lvl 90", to "world first level 90... on >realm name here", to "realm first level 90 hunter leveled without a pet, but with a none combat pet out, playing only 2hours a day and finishing the last level only killing sharks".

I mean, grats 'n all - but anyone can be a world first something if they stick enough obscure criteria on the end.

Cool, I was the first one in the world to ding on that quest that no one else dinged on.

Looking for a ban from the forum? Why on earth did you make a new thread about the same topic when the first one got closed. Smart move there!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I'm the world first paladin to post in this thread

(Right?)

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    I'm the world first paladin to post in this thread

(Right?)
    Nah, I was before you! So I am world first <3 And I posted in his exact same thread yesterday that got locked aswell
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Nah, I was before you! So I am world first <3 And I posted in his exact same thread yesterday that got locked aswell
    /sadface

10char

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

yea world first.... every bot before you done this

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    /sadface

10char
    Everyone can't be winners in this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Get out.
    /10

10+ Year Old Account
    So... lemme get this straight: You leveled 80 levels through means other than questing. That's it? What was the challenge? Why is it so prestigious? Are you just patting yourself on the back and trying to get a bunch of congratulations from the community? Leveling is leveling, and it's never a challenge unless you're doing that Iron Man challenge Blizz had going on recently.

Deleted
    could you explain what pvp you did at your 21 ding? because it looks like you did a daily.

and just because you dinged most of the times/all of the times in a bg doesn't mean you did noting else.

some people had reach lvl 85 with out killing a single npc/mob. so that way you could have seen it was legit

lvl 58 clearly has mobs on the screen. sure they are from av. but that is not pvp.
    Last edited by mmoc754a487514; 2012-11-05 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    My problem is that I don't really like self-proclaimed world champions. It's like handing out a trophy to yourself. You're a real champion when OTHER PEOPLE tell you that you are one. Everything else is just an outcry for attention.
    It isnt a trophy it is a fact, he is the first monk in the world to lvl 10-90 via only pvp stop being a negative Nancy.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    these world first threads are getting riduculous, i seen one a few days ago where someone was claiming to be the world first monk with warglaives.

i just dont understand the point of claiming such a thing. i would be surprised if there was any kind of sizeable number of people that really care about any world first, outside of maybe the world first 90 and world first tier clears.

sorry didnt mean to rain on your parade, just seems kind of silly

i was the world first 90 shaman to hit lvl 90 exactly where i was standing, no one else was standing there! i guarantee it bro!! WHERES MY CAKE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    It isnt a trophy it is a fact, he is the first monk in the world to lvl 10-90 via only pvp stop being a negative Nancy.
    The problem is that its impossible to prove, hence the complaints..
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Even if you had proof you were world first, still isnt that impressive. leveling 10-70 on a WSG weekend is much quicker then questing anyways since 1 win before 60 is always half a lvl.

P.S. i was prolly the first to lvl 10-80 thru pure pvp since i lvl a priest from the week exp in bgs came out.....miss the days of renew ticking for 7 at lvl 10

I fapped all the way to level 90 on my monk.. world first fapping to 90. Will be making a video soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    If you're the world first Monk lvl 10 - 90 only doing PvP, then I'm the world first Priest lvl 89 - 90 while listening to Germany's national anthem.
    I already did that but with one hand, sorry. lol
    Look! Words!

This is a terrible video.

Cut out the parts of the video with you in it.

As far as the content goes I see a lot of graveyard camping which isn't really skilled pvp at all.