Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I know what it means.

Can you outline to me then what the Majority is? Because at this point I'm seeing opinions from one polar opposite to the next.
    Can you cause you keep saying the Majority asked for this and that and i also watch forums *US* and rarely see any posts about it.

Edit: and i don't see many on here asking for things to go back to the TBC style or anything ether.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Can you cause you keep saying the Majority asked for this and that and i also watch forums *US* and rarely see any posts about it.
    Seems I can't since I'm having trouble finding quotes and posts on it at this point =/ Sigh.

If you can disprove my point and show me what the majority wants here, I'd love to be enlightened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Exileos View Post
    1. Opinions
    2. Opinions
    3. Opinions

Yeah, ok.
    What are we discussing again? The same topic as yesterday and the day before I guess?
    agreed with all said above

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Every lvling zone but pandaria is crz
    Ask a friend on a PVE server to invite you. Get ported to PVE CRZ now. Profit?

Quote Originally Posted by hplaner View Post
    Ask a friend on a PVE server to invite you. Get ported to PVE CRZ now. Profit?
    ^Not a bad idea in the slightest.

Seems I can't since I'm having trouble finding quotes and posts on it at this point =/ Sigh.

If you can disprove my point and show me what the majority wants here, I'd love to be enlightened.
    It is not my place to disprove it because i am not the one who started it. You keep saying the Majority asked for this and that please prove that it is the Majority who asked and not just a few players...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

It is not my place to disprove it because i am not the one who started it. You keep saying the Majority asked for this and that please prove that it is the Majority who asked and not just a few players...
    You know I would if I could but I'm having trouble finding my proof, one of the few times I've had trouble. Le sigh. I lose this round it seems in that case If I do come across it in my searches for the bit of free time I have left, I'll be sure to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    2004 - Wow release - People's opinion: Wow this is great
    2005/2006 - Around AQ40/Naxx - People's opinion: whaaaawhaaaa this is too hard only hardcore people can play
    2006 - Pre-TBC - People's opinion: TBC is gonna be the best xpack ever!
    2007 - TBC - People's opinion: Wow this is awesome, so much better than vanilla
    2008 - Pre-WOTLK - People's opinion: Whaaawhaaa only hardcores can play this is too hard!
    2008 - Pre-WOTLK - People's opinion: WOTLK is gonna be awesome!
    2008 - WOTLK - People's opinion: WOTLK is awesome, so much better than TBC!
    2009 - WOTLK - People's opinion: Bahhh this is boring, blahblah, TOC is bad whahaha give us back TBC!
    2010 - WOTLK - People's opinion: OMG ICC has been out for too long, it's crap blahblah go back to vanilla wow!
    2010 - Pre-Cata - People's opinion: Cata is gonna be awesome! yaaaaay
    2010 - Cata - People's opinion: This is goooood, feels like TBC again!
    2011 - Cata - People's opinion: wawawawa these raids are boring, WOTLK was so much better and TBC was even better!
    2012 - Pre-MOP - People's opinion: MOP is gonna be awesome, even better than TBC!
    2012 - MOP - People's opinion: waaaawaaaa this is boring i dont wanna do dailies waaawaaa give us wotlk/tbc/cata that was so much better!

Spot the pattern......
    A majority of players that complained enjoyed a different expansion more than the current one or the one right after they started playing or is the pattern Wow is getting progressively worse with each expansion? It could be fair to say either or all of the above depending on which expansion you liked the most and when you started playing. It's still pretty impressive that after all these years between the dev's doing their design and trying to kiss everyone's ass that they still have so many subs.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2012-11-04 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Yea man things progressed they didn't revert. EVen in between vanilla and tbc things progressed. In vanilla it was just dumb. I joined later in vanilla and everything was so bloody tiered that nobody would go back and raid lower raids but everybody wanted you to have the gear from earlier raids. When tbc came out it was a fresh start and the two biggest things they did was introduce heroic dungeons and introduce crafting gear. It was great. The funny thing is "double dipping" that the developers have a problem with has existed since tbc and was primarily how you ground rep in tbc. Farming normals for heroic keys. Good times Good times.
    That's weird. My impression was that the Vanilla game design actually encouraged guilds to work on different tiers of raid content. Around the time ToC came out in WotLK, Blizzard took the stance that when they release new raid content, everyone would move up to that new tier. There were no guilds that raided Naxx to gear up for Ulduar with the ultimate goal of clearing ToC. You could take a fresh 80, run a few heroics, then step right in to the expansion's third raid tier, never having seen the previous two tiers. They effectively made their existing content 100% obsolete.

It baffles me that Blizzard argues that they don't have infinite resources to pump out raid content as fast as it's being consumed, but then each patch they actively destroy their precious raid content by replacing it with valor gear.

10+ Year Old Account

re: Majority Opinion

The majority never posts on a forum and it's arguable that for many of the topics that are argued incessantly and passionately here and elsewhere their primary opinion is: "What? I don't care about that. Stop bothering me, I want to play."

It's a good thing to keep in mind. Most people don't care about CRZ's, raid lockouts, or much of anything else. They just want to log on and do their thing, whatever it is.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

You know I would if I could but I'm having trouble finding my proof, one of the few times I've had trouble. Le sigh. I lose this round it seems in that case If I do come across it in my searches for the bit of free time I have left, I'll be sure to post it.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the post its self is not real or anything I'm asking to prove that it is in fact the Majority asking for it.

When in fact its not tons of players do not even use the forums. It could be the Majority of the forum users asking for it but its not the Majority of the Wow pop asking for it.

That is blizzards problem they lissen to a small few who act as they are the Majority. Look at cata that kind of prove's my point.

Deleted
    People need to remove the rose tint from their rear view mirrors FFS

On a side note, Atrahasis, why are you still here? I was under the impression you RAGE!unsubbed weeks ago. And no, this isn't a real question, so don't bother to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.
    1.) I agree here I hate quests nevermind daily ones.
    2.) I actually think CRZ is one of the best features in WoW.
    3.) PvP seems to work because people do recieve rewards at the end of the season although you have to be skilled.

You named 3 whole things. That's it? 3 things you dis like make it the worst ever?

Once again that is not the Majority.

The majority would be like 7-8million out of the 10million subs all your reading is maybe 1k-2k at most players on the forms

Please look up the word Majority.....

Edit: also your only seeing ether EU/US forms *depending where ur from* and if you look at both fine but then u got china *who makes up the Majority in subs*
    Are you saying there are more current subscribers than there are past subscribers? The real "silent majority" of WoW players have quit the game long ago and don't post on forums. Just because you see a few posts from the vocal minority saying that WoW is fine, doesn't mean that's what the majority of the playerbase feels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    I lvled a monk all the way up to 85 (not started on Pandaria yet, as my net is utter crap). I had no problems with CRZ at any time. Some other people ran past me now and then, and I saw some people who took some of the mobs I needed for a quest. In other words, what you should be able to expect from CRZ. The whining has gone way out of proportions over CRZ when its hardly noticeable.
    You probably did that during the day when most were at school/work

Ughhh not this guy again.

So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.

1)ur a troll
    2)ur a troll
    3) ur a troll

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Successful flamebaiting was successful.
    Nice work Aurust, now cancel your sub, do something else so we don't have to see you again.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I have enjoyed it so far, but not as much as wrath, even though I think the world design is even better, and so is most of the pve content.

The dailies system makes pve wow feel like work, valor accumulation feels too slow to be interesting, raid finder release schedule and the new loot system has kind of killed any interest that held for me too.

I'm far more interested in pvp anyway, so I only do pve content if it feels like I can make rapid progress(the speed of gearing alts in cata for example held my interest).

Pvp thoughts:

1) balance adjustments have been far too slow coming

2) no end of hunters have charged up the rankings with a bugged class that took forever to get fixed

3) burst is too high/sustained is too low/healing is too high(but understandable with how burst is)

4) Offhealers obviously are far far too strong

5) CC and control overall is too strong(although again caused by the healing arms race), but not distributed well enough, makes for frustrating gameplay

6) some classes/specs like Rogues and Disc Priests should never, ever have gone live in their current state

7) They apparently want to encourage world pvp, but there are elite guards protecting daily quest hubs

8) Isle of Conquest is biased towards Alliance at the moment, whole BG is almost entirely balanced around how much HP glaives have.

9) 2200 rating for T2 weapon is much harder to hit now with the rating deflation this season

10) Many new(and some old) spells/abilities that feel OP in arena, such as Symbiosis, Recklessness, Ring of Frost

10+ Year Old Account

Because its their right to like it, even if you don't? Your opinion isn't the beginning and end of anything, get over yourself. And whiny, pointless topics like this one are far more annoying than anything in game.