Deleted

[Movies] the new mario and luigi?

saw this picture and thought this could be the new mario and luigi live action pairing... all thats missing is John C. Reilly's moustache.

(lol this is not supposed to be taken seriously but michael bay to direct could turn this into cinema magic)

Nah, Mario and Luigi should keep away from movies. We've already seen all the disastrous attemps trying to put them on television, let them stay in their games.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already had their movie. please no more mario movies.

15+ Year Old Account
    The original Mario film wasn't worth the polyester it was on.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Michael Bay directing those two in a Mario Bros. movie is "cinema magic" I don't want to watch movies anymore.

Deleted
    lol i dont want a movie either but they just look like how id imagine mario and luigi to look in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    If Michael Bay directing those two in a Mario Bros. movie is "cinema magic" I don't want to watch movies anymore.
    michael bay has only ever made one good film.. the rock. so i didnt really mean it :P
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-11-05 at 01:07 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey hey hey, the Super Mario Bros Super Show was one of the best mixes of live actors and animation back in the early 90's, however John C Reiley isn't tall enough or skinny enough to be Luigi, and Will Ferrel is too skinny and not short enough to be Mario. Also, I don't expect that a movie would be all that good, they did it once and it sucked hardcore, it wasn't even as amusing as the TV show. And if you want to talk about visual atrocities, the Legend of Zelda cartoon series was worse then the Super Mario Bros movie, it was like the Legend of Zelda for the 3DO, it's best if people forgot it ever existed.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2012-11-05 at 01:12 AM.

Deleted
    id have had it the other way round... ferrel as luigi and reiley as mario.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any game related movie should be made in cgi, or other type of animation. Especially since the socalled "gamer" instructors haven´t got the slightest clue on how to interpret the games properly with live actors.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

At least the old Mario movie was so bad it was good. Ferrel and the other guy just ruin everything they touch and need to stop acting.

Dear god, no. Anything but another Super Mario film. Damn it, now I remembered how screwed up Yoshi and the Zerg creep walls were, not even to mention Dennis Hopper's Bowser. Seriously. That film was like some screwed up Lynchian nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Hey hey hey, the Super Mario Bros Super Show was one of the best mixes of live actors and animation back in the early 90's, however John C Reiley isn't tall enough or skinny enough to be Luigi, and Will Ferrel is too skinny and not short enough to be Mario. Also, I don't expect that a movie would be all that good, they did it once and it sucked hardcore, it wasn't even as amusing as the TV show. And if you want to talk about visual atrocities, the Legend of Zelda cartoon series was worse then the Super Mario Bros movie, it was like the Legend of Zelda for the 3DO, it's best if people forgot it ever existed.
    The Super Mario Bros Super Show was plagued by bad scripts and voice acting. The animation was good and all, but it just never made sense. Calling Bowser "King Koopa" and giving him an entirely new look didn't help either. I always just found the live part of the show creepy as fuck.

Also, I believe you mean Legend of Zelda for the CDi, not 3DO.