Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    We're at 21 wipes over 2 days now. Had him once at 4%, before F&V popped after 2 of our healers got MCed.

We just can't seem to cope properly with F&V. I'm even using my offhealing spells to help the healers (3) out a bit. Our DPS is at 50-60k average per person, which looks to be just fine. We can push him off the F&V platform after 2 such phases so that's fine. But Phase2 is a proper RNG bitch right now.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2012-11-05 at 10:35 PM.

So I have finally killed it tonight after some tries.

Solution?

Switched from my holy priest to my resto shammy. More healing cds. After I switched we one shot it.

And its not like I did any more healing on my priest either :S Shammy has ilevel 465 where as priest has 482 ilevel. QQ.

Deleted
    There's plenty of time between each ability, break them out!
    Ehrm, no. He can cast MC, then after about 10-ish seconds he casts force and verve. This sick combo is probably not intended.

Overall reall dislike the fight as a heal who cleared MSV. Had him at 1% yesterday and 2% today. He is going down ofc, probably tomorrow but the fight is just straight up unfun due to the massive RNG in the fight.

The discs sometimes bounce in wierd directions. Sometimes he casts a 3rd force and verve as low as 57%. The mind control is a poor mechanic that when timed with exhale+2 heals getting MCed pretty much means someone will die.

And the final face is just flat out stupid because its chance on what ability he casts. You can get 3 attenuation or 2 force and verve in a row (Wipe)

Really poor design, cant wait to move on.

Deleted
    I think it's a fairly odd encounter. Healing is almost non-existing apart from the huge huge burst/cooldowns needed on the turtle shell phase, which is just meh design imo. We ended up killing it because we only had 5 people alive near the end and he doesn't seem to cast MC anymore at that point, and healing through F&V wasn't hard with 2 healers and 5 people total. Wondering at what point he stops MC'ing people (amount of people alive I mean) or we just got REALLY lucky and got like no MC's for 10+ abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    I think it's a fairly odd encounter. Healing is almost non-existing apart from the huge huge burst/cooldowns needed on the turtle shell phase, which is just meh design imo. We ended up killing it because we only had 5 people alive near the end and he doesn't seem to cast MC anymore at that point, and healing through F&V wasn't hard with 2 healers and 5 people total. Wondering at what point he stops MC'ing people (amount of people alive I mean) or we just got REALLY lucky and got like no MC's for 10+ abilities.
    We have only ever had 2 mc during phase 2. Had about 5-6 attinutations and 3 force and verves.

Deleted
    He dosent stop. You just got lucky. I have seen him MC with 2 people left, resetting the encounter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukramo View Post
    He dosent stop. You just got lucky. I have seen him MC with 2 people left, resetting the encounter.
    Same here. We had him at 3% once, with 4 people up, and he still MC'd people.

Deleted
    He always MC'd two people for us. We also had one wipe due to him spawning the Force and Verve shields OUTSIDE the platform.

The MC straight into Attenuation / Force and Verve is something we had all the time. What would work the best for is NOT break MC during these abilities since if you're MC'd you can't get hit by them, so just have your raid CC the MC people until Attenuation / Force and Verve ends. If a healer (or both) get MC'd then your RL should pick one of them for everyone to nuke and break ASAP.

Deleted
    All easier said than done if people keep on dying to attenuation